PDA

View Full Version : well i said 3-1 after four, and if you gave me my choice btwn the cheats/cincy ...

Meathead
10-03-2011, 12:44 PM
... id take beating the dirty rotten cheaters

so, sucks to lose, especially to a crappy bengals team, that turned on a terrible call, and then a just-give-it-to-them level non-reversal

but 3-1 and playoffs, if not a long-shot division title, still well within real reach

lots of hugely relevant games ahead, week after week, drunken sunday after drunken sunday. thats what its all about, and thats what i was hoping for

ill take it

Ebenezer
10-03-2011, 12:51 PM
AFAIC, it's fine. We are 3-1. We beat the Pats. All is good. Many other teams would love to be 3-1.

BAM
10-03-2011, 12:53 PM
If these games continue this path, I'll be taking up cannabis again to calm me down every week.

Dr. Lecter
10-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Losing to a redhead is never acceptable.

Meathead
10-03-2011, 01:32 PM
exactly. you might as well worship satan

Crisis
10-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Losing to a redhead is never acceptable.

But at the end of the day atleast we have souls

djjimkelly
10-03-2011, 03:37 PM
most of us expected 1-3 2-2 max at this point 3-1 has in a good place

now next week we need to get back on track and ruin phillys season

The Jokeman
10-03-2011, 06:01 PM
most of us expected 1-3 2-2 max at this point 3-1 has in a good place

now next week we need to get back on track and ruin phillys season
I don't care if I predicted 1-3 after four games, the truth is that was a winnable game yesterday and you can't afford to lose winnable games moreso games in Conference as let's face it winning the division isn't going to be easy so we have if we're going to contend for a Wild Card spot than wins and Conference wins are ultmately going to be the tiebreaker. I'd much rather we beat the Bengals as remaining schedule is hardly a cake walk.

B-DON
10-03-2011, 06:07 PM
I don't care if I predicted 1-3 after four games, the truth is that was a winnable game yesterday and you can't afford to lose winnable games moreso games in Conference as let's face it winning the division isn't going to be easy so we have if we're going to contend for a Wild Card spot than wins and Conference wins are ultmately going to be the tiebreaker. I'd much rather we beat the Bengals as remaining schedule is hardly a cake walk.
I mostly agree with your reasoning but when you beat temas you're not suppose to(pats) u can afford to lose other games. Every good team in this league will lose games they're not suppose to win. Hell it happens every week in the NFL

Meathead
10-03-2011, 09:04 PM
the later you get into the season the less these season predictions mean, if they mean anything at all, but heres how i had 4-2 at the break (note these are preseason predictions):

w kc
w OAK
l NE
w cin
l PHI
W nyg

w WAS
w NYJ
l dal
w mia
l nyj
w TEN
l sd
w MIA
w DEN
l ne

but really, the only thing that matters is they have to now go 7-5 the rest of the way to get to ten wins and probable wildcard

they could win both or lose both these next two and it wouldnt determine much of anything, except being easier or harder to make the postseason. it does feel however that they need to take one of them to still be in good shape

i think philly is going to be too desperate not to win. this should be their most focused all year, they will likely be sharp and extremely driven. the bills are going to have a hard time matching that, even after a lackluster heartbreaker in cincy

my in-season record so far is 3-1. didnt take them over the cheats, but did see cincy rising up and biting them. im afraid i gotta take the dog fighting birds this week, but will likely also stick with my feeling they knock off the gints in jet stadium

mrbojanglezs
10-03-2011, 09:07 PM
hope mcgee is good to go this week

Diamonds666
10-04-2011, 12:33 AM
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7655/bunglesjm2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/bunglesjm2.jpg/):laughing: :laughing: :laughing: