PDA

View Full Version : MY GOD I WILL TAKE 3-1 AND BEATING THE PATS ALL DAY LONG

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 08:06 AM
My GOD it is like someone murdered your dog around Buffalo after Sunday. The Bengals played a great game. Don't get down about it. LETS PULL IT TOGETHER!!!!

OpIv37
10-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Unfortunately the Bengals didn't play a great game- we just played a lot worse than they did. And simply put, that's why people are concerned.

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2011, 08:22 AM
We played 11 on 14 in Cincy. But hey I'm ready to move on and be ready for Philly.

Last thing I want is to dwell on this loss and lose the next two tough games and end up with 3-3 going into the bye.

hydro
10-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately the Bengals didn't play a great game- we just played a lot worse than they did. And simply put, that's why people are concerned.

Sorry but they might not have played a great game in the first half but they played great in the second half. Really though it came down to Dalton who made the remarkable improvement. He couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in the first half and was perfect in the second half. The guy just couldn't miss!

Forward_Lateral
10-04-2011, 08:23 AM

I wouldn't say a lot worse. Just enough to lose on a last second FG. Let's give Cincy's D some credit, they are ranked #1 in the NFL.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Love you OP!!!

You were on the bandwagon for a second there. Hope you have an easy pass....

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 08:27 AM
I wouldn't say a lot worse. Just enough to lose on a last second FG. Let's give Cincy's D some credit, they are ranked #1 in the NFL.
Yeah how were we A LOT worse? If it wasn't for 2 crap calls we would have easily won... :shakeno: at OP.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 08:29 AM
My point BY THE WAY YOU HIJACKER OP is that we need to rally back around the team Sunday and represent... I feel like people are too deflated. Lets not have a losers mindset and EXPECT to lose like OP does. Lets EXPECT the team to win and help them do that.

hydro
10-04-2011, 08:33 AM
My point BY THE WAY YOU HIJACKER OP is that we need to rally back around the team Sunday and represent... I feel like people are too deflated. Lets not have a losers mindset and EXPECT to lose like OP does. Lets EXPECT the team to win and help them do that.

Supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Can't wait to represent at the Ralph!

:hi5:

OpIv37
10-04-2011, 08:36 AM

Let's look at the team we're playing and how we match up with them then form a rational opinion on whether or not we should expect to win rather than saying we should EXPECT to WIN because we need to RALLY and using lots of CAPS while saying IT!

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Can't wait to represent at the Ralph!

Lets get there early Charles..... I AM EXCITED!!!!

The commish and Johnny Uonites will be there. Maybe you will get to see UTAH kill me for the video I made of him on the Fantasy football site..

BAM
10-04-2011, 08:37 AM
75 and SUNNY at the RALPH this weekend! Can't wait to be in attendance for this WIN baby!

hydro
10-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Lets get there early Charles..... I AM EXCITED!!!!

The commish and Johnny Uonites will be there. Maybe you will get to see UTAH kill me for the video I made of him on the Fantasy football site..

I am not afraid of getting up early...

Oaf
10-04-2011, 08:54 AM
There would be a ton of people that would have taken *1-3* if we beat the Pats.

The way we lost was disconcerting though and am worried we will not matchup well against Vick.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 09:05 AM
75 and SUNNY at the RALPH this weekend! Can't wait to be in attendance for this WIN baby!

GO GO BUFFALO GO GO BUFFALO

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 09:06 AM
There would be a ton of people that would have taken *1-3* if we beat the Pats.

The way we lost was disconcerting though and am worried we will not matchup well against Vick.
Any loss is disconcerning..

I would be MORE disconcerned if we were blown out by the Bengels....

psubills62
10-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Let's look at the team we're playing and how we match up with them then form a rational opinion on whether or not we should expect to win rather than saying we should EXPECT to WIN because we need to RALLY and using lots of CAPS while saying IT!
You mean like...this?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=206469

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 09:23 AM
I am not afraid of getting up early...

Maximilli
10-04-2011, 09:25 AM
i agree y'all tripping everyone thought we would lose to the pats we r 3-1 give me a break bout the bills r phonies now they will show up next week

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Or we could be a Douchebag and a complete downer and just sit at a tailgate telling everyone "rationally" why the Bills have no chance to win. Yeah lets do that sounds fun....... :ill:

OpIv37
10-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Or we could be a Douchebag and a complete downer and just sit at a tailgate telling everyone "rationally" why the Bills have no chance to win. Yeah lets do that sounds fun....... :ill:

tailgates and websites are not the same thing.

That's the whole point I'm trying to make.

justasportsfan
10-04-2011, 10:08 AM
there's reason to be concerned. We lost to a team that we should have beaten. Yeah we're 3-1 but the bills has gotten my hopes up to making wild card and being in the AFCE every win counts.

OpIv37
10-04-2011, 10:12 AM
there's reason to be concerned. We lost to a team that we should have beaten. Yeah we're 3-1 but the bills has gotten my hopes up to making wild card and being in the AFCE every win counts.

That's another reason why I think people are taking the loss so hard. The last time we were good enough for losses to really matter was after the 5-1 start in '08.

Dropping from 3-0 to 3-1 hurts a lot more than, say, last year at this time, when we dropped from 0-3 to 0-4, because there's a feeling that this team can actually make something of this season, and the loss is a setback.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 10:19 AM
tailgates and websites are not the same thing.

That's the whole point I'm trying to make.
Why are you making that point in my gameday attendance/tailgate thread then??? :idunno:

WeAreArthurMoates
10-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Are you kidding me, how can I not be pumper. The weather is absolutely perfect for a tailgate, especially in a grass lot where we will park. It's gonna be a little warm for the game for my liking but still good. I'm gonna be absolutely fired up, If we get on them early we will win. And I will tell everyone this.

BillsWin
10-04-2011, 11:18 AM
We hit a brick wall against a good defense. If we bounce back this week against the Smeagles, I will be pretty excited heading into a game against a good Giants team.

In the NFL there are upsets almost every week.

Good teams overcome adversity after losses like that.

We'll find out Sunday if the Bills are ready to do that.

Mad Bomber
10-04-2011, 11:21 AM
We hit a brick wall against a good defense. If we bounce back this week against the Smeagles, I will be pretty excited heading into a game against a good Giants team.

In the NFL there are upsets almost every week.

Good teams overcome adversity after losses like that.

We'll find out Sunday if the Bills are ready to do that.
I agree that this game is a barometer for how good the Bills really are. I was frankly nervous about the Bengals game (like I am every week). I actually feel better about this week's game at home against a smallish defense. We should be able to run the ball well, and hopefully Fitz will be a LOT more accurate. I am concerned about our D though.

The last buffalo fan
10-04-2011, 08:34 PM
I agree that this game is a barometer for how good the Bills really are. I was frankly nervous about the Bengals game (like I am every week). I actually feel better about this week's game at home against a smallish defense. We should be able to run the ball well, and hopefully Fitz will be a LOT more accurate. I am concerned about our D though.

No worries here mi amigo, just beer and more beer! Bring them all!!! :beers:

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2011, 08:56 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but we have GEORGE EDWARDS as a defensive coordinator. This defense is not going to stop Vick. Only way the Bills win, is if the offensive pulls another horseshoe performance out of their ass.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 10:19 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but we have GEORGE EDWARDS as a defensive coordinator. This defense is not going to stop Vick. Only way the Bills win, is if the offensive pulls another horseshoe performance out of their ass.
If you hated to burst our bubble then why the **** did you go ahead and try and burst it then???....

What do you think we are idiots and don't know who our Defensive coordinator is?

My God some of you are so lame sometimes..

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2011, 10:45 PM
I hate to do it because I probably love the Bills just as much as you. I just can't get pumped up after watching the **** show performance by the defense in the second half on sunday. I truly hope the defense shows up all game long this time so we can all enjoy our Monday next week.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2011, 11:16 PM
I hate to do it because I probably love the Bills just as much as you. I just can't get pumped up after watching the **** show performance by the defense in the second half on sunday. I truly hope the defense shows up all game long this time so we can all enjoy our Monday next week.
Ok well go be a downer somewhere else because I don't care to hear it here.

justabillsfan
10-05-2011, 07:36 AM

Hey Chief, you realize philly has jaun castillo as thee d coordinator. You no a former offensive line coach. You do realize philly defense is playing worse than ours, u do realize there front u right now doesn't compare to ours and that says something. Sooooooooooo glad your not at my tailgate

THATHURMANATOR
10-05-2011, 07:59 AM
Hurkey I am nervous too but lets just not write the Bills off before the game starts. We are 3-1 and have beaten the Patriots and Philly is 1-2 and has a ton of injuries.

Vick will be nearly impossible to stop, but that is no different for most any team.

OUTSIDE CONTAIN GUYS.

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Hey Chief, you realize philly has jaun castillo as thee d coordinator. You no a former offensive line coach. You do realize philly defense is playing worse than ours, u do realize there front u right now doesn't compare to ours and that says something. Sooooooooooo glad your not at my tailgate

Hey Tonto. Lot 5 Pole 1. I wouldn't want to be at your tailgate. Like I said, to win this game the offense will have to pull another horseshoe out of their ass. When I get to the lot my outlook changes, even when we were 0-8. We were still going to win the game, that day. After I leave the stadium, reality usually slaps me back in the face. Go Bills.

THATHURMANATOR
10-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Hey Tonto. Lot 5 Pole 1. I wouldn't want to be at your tailgate.
Actually Justa is a great addition to any tailgate. You would probably want to be at his tailgate....

My buddies are near you but a couple poles over in Lot 5. Maybe I will stop by and cheer you up before I go into the game.

justasportsfan
10-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Actually Justa is a great addition to any tailgate.

:bravo:

oh wait...

imbondz
10-05-2011, 12:29 PM
how we act online spills out onto the field! I'm totally with you Thurm!