X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

MY GOD I WILL TAKE 3-1 AND BEATING THE PATS ALL DAY LONG

My GOD it is like someone murdered your dog around Buffalo after Sunday. The Bengals played a great game. Don't get down about it. LETS PULL IT TOGETHER!!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: MY GOD I WILL TAKE 3-1 AND BEATING THE PATS ALL DAY LONG

Unfortunately the Bengals didn't play a great game- we just played a lot worse than they did. And simply put, that's why people are concerned.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

We played 11 on 14 in Cincy. But hey I'm ready to move on and be ready for Philly.

Last thing I want is to dwell on this loss and lose the next two tough games and end up with 3-3 going into the bye.

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Unfortunately the Bengals didn't play a great game- we just played a lot worse than they did. And simply put, that's why people are concerned.
        Sorry but they might not have played a great game in the first half but they played great in the second half. Really though it came down to Dalton who made the remarkable improvement. He couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in the first half and was perfect in the second half. The guy just couldn't miss!
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

I wouldn't say a lot worse. Just enough to lose on a last second FG. Let's give Cincy's D some credit, they are ranked #1 in the NFL.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Love you OP!!!

You were on the bandwagon for a second there. Hope you have an easy pass....

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
              I wouldn't say a lot worse. Just enough to lose on a last second FG. Let's give Cincy's D some credit, they are ranked #1 in the NFL.
              Yeah how were we A LOT worse? If it wasn't for 2 crap calls we would have easily won... at OP.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

My point BY THE WAY YOU HIJACKER OP is that we need to rally back around the team Sunday and represent... I feel like people are too deflated. Lets not have a losers mindset and EXPECT to lose like OP does. Lets EXPECT the team to win and help them do that.

Comment

• hydro
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                  My point BY THE WAY YOU HIJACKER OP is that we need to rally back around the team Sunday and represent... I feel like people are too deflated. Lets not have a losers mindset and EXPECT to lose like OP does. Lets EXPECT the team to win and help them do that.
                  Supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Can't wait to represent at the Ralph!

BERNIAC!

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Let's look at the team we're playing and how we match up with them then form a rational opinion on whether or not we should expect to win rather than saying we should EXPECT to WIN because we need to RALLY and using lots of CAPS while saying IT!
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hydro
                      Supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Can't wait to represent at the Ralph!

Lets get there early Charles..... I AM EXCITED!!!!

The commish and Johnny Uonites will be there. Maybe you will get to see UTAH kill me for the video I made of him on the Fantasy football site..

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

75 and SUNNY at the RALPH this weekend! Can't wait to be in attendance for this WIN baby!

Comment

• hydro
                          • Oct 2005

Lets get there early Charles..... I AM EXCITED!!!!

The commish and Johnny Uonites will be there. Maybe you will get to see UTAH kill me for the video I made of him on the Fantasy football site..
                          I am not afraid of getting up early...
                          BERNIAC!

Comment

• Oaf
                            Do you read what you write?
                            • Jun 2007

There would be a ton of people that would have taken *1-3* if we beat the Pats.

The way we lost was disconcerting though and am worried we will not matchup well against Vick.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                              75 and SUNNY at the RALPH this weekend! Can't wait to be in attendance for this WIN baby!

GO GO BUFFALO GO GO BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                              X