PDA

View Full Version : Terrence Mcgee

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2011, 08:36 PM
How much longer is this bum going to be out? I thought he was initially supposed to miss "a few weeks" I was thinking he should have been cut because he seems to always be hurt. With how bad Mckevlin is, we need Mcgee back and healthy. Keep Mckelvin as the nickle and Mcgee back to the starting position. Does anybody have a time table for Mcgee's injury?

YardRat
10-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Just starting practicing, but won't be active against Philly was the last I heard.

mrbojanglezs
10-04-2011, 09:00 PM
as of today he is questionable for sundays game, so there is a chance

SpillerThrills
10-04-2011, 09:07 PM
How much longer is this bum going to be out? I thought he was initially supposed to miss "a few weeks" I was thinking he should have been cut because he seems to always be hurt. With how bad Mckevlin is, we need Mcgee back and healthy. Keep Mckelvin as the nickle and Mcgee back to the starting position. Does anybody have a time table for Mcgee's injury?

can you please explain if you like or dislike McGee???? In your first sentence he's a bum, but later in your rant we need him back and healthy.....

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I think he is always hurt. Therefore, in my opinion, he's a bum that gets paid to sit on the bench all the time. Although he is a bum, he would still be better than burnt mctoast.

Thundering Buffalo
10-04-2011, 09:13 PM
talk about weaknesses in our defense corner is one of them we need McGee Mckelvin does a good job staying with the receiver but does'nt react well when the ball gets there

TigerJ
10-04-2011, 10:22 PM
McKelvin and McGee both have excellent speed as cornerbacks, but as has been mentionedMcKelvin lacks awareness of the ball. He can stay with Jackson. What happens when the ball comes is another story. Green is a very talented receiver for Cincinnati who uses his height really well. McKelvin didn't handle him well at all. Jackson, however is something of a smurf. Lacking the height advantage may make it harder for him to snatch the ball out of the air when McKelvin is with him stride for stride. That's not much to grasp on to, but maybe it'll mean McKelvin does a bit better.

BertSquirtgum
10-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Mckelvin seems lost on the field much of the time. I remember seeing Byrd yelling at him for something before the snap of a play last week.

ServoBillieves
10-04-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm with ya. Not a bum as a player but a bum since hea.s not playing. Injuries suck, period, but constantly being injured as a professional hurts. No pun intended.

Ed
10-05-2011, 10:05 AM
What about Aaron Williams? How long is he going to be out? I'm thinking neither of these guys return until after the bye, but we could sure use them.

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm with ya. Not a bum as a player but a bum since hea.s not playing. Injuries suck, period, but constantly being injured as a professional hurts. No pun intended.

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner folks.