PDA

View Full Version : Stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop ...

Meathead
10-05-2011, 06:11 AM
... whining about the refs.

Just stay tuned.

Night Train
10-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Just stay tuned.

..For more whining ?

BILLSROCK1212
10-05-2011, 06:28 AM
hypocrite :)

Extremebillsfan247
10-05-2011, 06:29 AM
Well then, just for argument sake, what if I don't want to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop? :refuse: :laughing:

acehole
10-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Well then, just for argument sake, what if I don't want to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop? :refuse: :laughing:

HEy wait just a min....Stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop *****ing about the refs.

Those folk that tell every one to stop telling everyone have a right to stop telling everyone to stop.

But it is also the right of the folks telling everyone to stop telling everyone.

So stop it once and for all.

Extremebillsfan247
10-06-2011, 05:25 AM
HEy wait just a min....Stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop telling everyone to stop *****ing about the refs.

Those folk that tell every one to stop telling everyone have a right to stop telling everyone to stop.

But it is also the right of the folks telling everyone to stop telling everyone.

So stop it once and for all. This is a message board, you are responsible for policing yourself. When you can't do that, then it falls to the responsibility of moderators to step in, and do what ever it is that they are here to do. It is not my message board. So trying to tell people to stop doing something would be a bit arrogant on my part. So with that being said, do what ever you came here to do. It's not my job to tell you to stop doing it regardless of how offensive, obscene, or silly it may seem to me. That's just how I see it right, or wrong.

acehole
10-06-2011, 08:35 AM
This is a message board, you are responsible for policing yourself. When you can't do that, then it falls to the responsibility of moderators to step in, and do what ever it is that they are here to do. It is not my message board. So trying to tell people to stop doing something would be a bit arrogant on my part. So with that being said, do what ever you came here to do. It's not my job to tell you to stop doing it regardless of how offensive, obscene, or silly it may seem to me. That's just how I see it right, or wrong.

umm it was a joke.

in response to op.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-06-2011, 03:26 PM
stop voting for republicans, .... oh wait....