PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View: Week 4

northernbillfan
10-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Here is this week's OFV from Kevin Shenoy:

I’ll shoulder a good amount of the blame on this one. At the start of the second half, to scoff at the a football gods, I said to my good friend, Kabir, “These guys are the best team in the NFL, there is just no way they don’t win.” Prior to that statement, Kabir was going to be the scapegoat if we lost. It was our first game that we watched together since maybe 2002. He understood what he was walking into.

I knew what I was doing. But I just felt like this team was different. It felt like this team didn’t need to observe meaningless superstitious fluff. Where we stood, what we said, what we wore, it was all non-sense. FINALLY. So I experimentally said what I said, and paid a gigantic price for it. Not only do I have Kabir dancing around me in glee-ish exuberance that he isn’t the curse, but I have a team I don’t know much about any more.

I am not scared of a 3-13 season playing out now. Though if they get blown out against the Eagles there will be tears. This is a problem they Bills have created by losing. If they beat the Eagles, I’m still scared of epic collapse. Afterall the Bills did bounce back after the Arizona loss to beat the Chargers. They still went on to tank the 2008 season.

I am not hitting the panic button, but I have in lifted the plastic little box above the panic button.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2011/10/05/one_fans_view_finger_hovering_above_panic_button.php)

Forward_Lateral
10-05-2011, 09:02 AM
:up: Awesome, as usual.

hydro
10-05-2011, 09:27 AM
:bf1: