PDA

View Full Version : Did Chad Kelly just leak new Bills Owner on twitter?

Devin
10-05-2011, 08:30 PM
So I was browsing twitter....well....cause im a loser and Chad Kelly (Jim Kelly's nephew) posted the following:

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

a little while later after getting a bunch of people asking whats up....

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year a new season and new.....fill that in and you got it. meeting on saturday."

To which almost the first reply from people following him was "owner."

Could it be #12 has finally got an ownership deal in place?

*UPDATED*

Just saw this as well:

"Not giving anything else away but boy its nice to be a Kelly"

Boomstick
10-05-2011, 08:32 PM
God, I hope so

X-Era
10-05-2011, 08:33 PM
So I was browsing twitter....well....cause im a loser and Chad Kelly (Jim Kelly's nephew) posted the following:

a little while later after getting a bunch of people asking whats up....

To which almost the first reply from people following him was "owner."

Could it be #12 has finally got an ownership deal in place?
"Man".

Interesting. Pegula?

Sounds like owner change to me. Could also be a new stadium.

Joe Fo Sho
10-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Not more than an hour ago, my buddy texted me that Steve Jobs died. I was like 'man, now I just need ralph wilson to croak and my world will be at peace.' I guess this would be a little better, huh?

sdbillsfan2
10-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Not more than an hour ago, my buddy texted me that Steve Jobs died. I was like 'man, now I just need ralph wilson to croak and my world will be at peace.' I guess this would be a little better, huh?

Not funny.. actually it's troubling.

Mad Max
10-05-2011, 08:45 PM
"Man".

Interesting. Pegula?

Pegula or some other heavy hitter would have to be part of the ownership group in order to get a deal of this magnitude done I would imagine. But since it's Jimbo's Nephew making (possible) allusions to it...it's gotta be him that the kid's referring to.

DynaPaul
10-05-2011, 08:46 PM
New equipment trainer! Yes!

mr_kotter
10-05-2011, 09:02 PM
"Man".

Interesting. Pegula?

Pegula cannot own the Bills at all. NFL rules prohibit an owner from owner two major sports teams in the same city. It's not Golisano either because he said he would only buy the Bills as a last resort to keep the team in town.

Dr. Lecter
10-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Pegula cannot own the Bills at all. NFL rules prohibit an owner from owner two major sports teams in the same city. It's not Golisano either because he said he would only buy the Bills as a last resort to keep the team in town.

Those rules changed a couple of years ago. As long as it is in the same city, he is able to do so.

Demon
10-05-2011, 09:08 PM

No they don't, as long as he owns the team in the same city. However, Pegula is in Finland and will be in Berlin on Saturday. Cross him off.

BillyT92679
10-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Actually the NFL has gotten even more flexible. The owner of the Rams also owned the Colorado Avalanche. The NFL gave him until Dec 31 2013 to sell the Avs. Ralph could own the Bills and the Oklahoma City Thunder if he wanted to. Cross ownership is only forbidden if the other sports team is in a NFL Primary Market. E.g. Jacobs would have to eventually divest himself of the Bruins to own the Bills.

Devin
10-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Just updated first post.

I have to believe thats what it is. Jim Kelly has to be at least partial owner.

What else could he mean?

Michael82
10-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Come on Jim Kelly...bring Terry Pegula to the Buffalo Bills...get him to buy them! :pray:

mrbojanglezs
10-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Come on Jim Kelly...bring Terry Pegula to the Buffalo Bills...get him to buy them! :pray:

seems doubtful if they are meeting saturday.... pegula is in Europe till at least sunday with sabres

better days
10-05-2011, 09:30 PM

TOTALY FALSE. The NFL does allow that.

John_Dewey
10-05-2011, 09:37 PM
seems doubtful if they are meeting saturday.... pegula is in Europe till at least sunday with sabres

It could still be Pegula if he has one or more of his henchmen meeting with the others. :air:

mrbojanglezs
10-05-2011, 09:37 PM
It could still be Pegula if he has one or more of his henchmen meeting with the others. :air:

I hope so!!!

psubills62
10-05-2011, 09:40 PM
No they don't, as long as he owns the team in the same city. However, Pegula is in Finland and will be in Berlin on Saturday. Cross him off.
Do we not have video conferencing now in the 20th...errr....21st century?

John_Dewey
10-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Also, since we are in the 21st century Pegula could meet from Europe via video-conferencing. It's an amazing and smaller world we live in today. Skype is cool! :laughing:

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Maybe the stadium bathrooms are getting some new urinals.

Demon
10-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Do we not have video conferencing now in the 20th...errr....21st century?

Pegula is a Steelers fan anyways. He's not interested. All the talk he says he would save the team is probably for good reputation. He isn't going to come out and say "no, i don't want the Bills".

As for Kelly, i don't pretend to be a insider so i don't post stuff i hear in fear of being wrong, but 2 months ago i heard from a very credible person that Jim Kelly had a group, of like 10 or so people who will buy the team and they have a succession plan and that Tom Golisano was going to join that group shortly. I have been the most pessimistic people on this board, but since then, i believed that we would be saved in some capacity. This guy did tell me Pegula wasn't involved, but they had a lot of money backing them and Kelly would be the football brains behind the operation. We'll see tho.

justabillsfan
10-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Man this is crazy, could make the tailgate that much better Sunday. I've heard that warren buffets could be the mystery man

TigerJ
10-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Maybe it's just because I'm old, but I don't let myself get too excited about "could bes" and "maybes" especially when it doesn't affect me directly. Yes, as a Bills fan, I'm affected indirectly to a limited extent by the Bills ownership situation, but I just know I'm not the new owner of the Bills, if there is one. Hence, I'm not going to worry too much about it. If it happens, it happens.

Turf
10-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Donald Trump anyone? He loves to make a splash and is a reported Bills fan. Jumbo Megatron he we come LOL.

Dr. Lecter
10-05-2011, 10:14 PM
When I buy the Bills, all of you will be nice to me.

Maybe even Justa.

Mad Max
10-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Donald Trump anyone? He loves to make a splash and is a reported Bills fan. Jumbo Megatron he we come LOL.

I hope not. He seems like a giant D-Bag...it'd become all about him instead of the team.

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2011, 10:23 PM
make sure you gets your facts straight before you post guy.

ServoBillieves
10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Could be Kelly's group, could be Pegula, could be BS... We don't know til it happens.

I think that Ralph is still going to be stubborn but might name a successor... but... man this could be good or bad news.

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't think someone is going to skype for a meeting involving spending 800 millions dollars on an NFL team.

Demon
10-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Could be Kelly's group, could be Pegula, could be BS... We don't know til it happens.

I think that Ralph is still going to be stubborn but might name a successor... but... man this could be good or bad news.

It's obviously Kelly's group, how else would Chip know about a meeting?

better days
10-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Pegula is a Steelers fan anyways. He's not interested. All the talk he says he would save the team is probably for good reputation. He isn't going to come out and say "no, i don't want the Bills".

As for Kelly, i don't pretend to be a insider so i don't post stuff i hear in fear of being wrong, but 2 months ago i heard from a very credible person that Jim Kelly had a group, of like 10 or so people who will buy the team and they have a succession plan and that Tom Golisano was going to join that group shortly. I have been the most pessimistic people on this board, but since then, i believed that we would be saved in some capacity. This guy did tell me Pegula wasn't involved, but they had a lot of money backing them and Kelly would be the football brains behind the operation. We'll see tho.

So you don't pretend to be an insider of Kelly's, but you do pretend to be an insider of Pegula's. OK.

sdbillsfan2
10-05-2011, 10:36 PM
My question is , if this IS the news ....how reliable is Chad Kelly as a source? Jim Kelly's nephew or not , I can't see him being an "insider" to such a big deal. Hope I'm wrong , but something about all this doesn't seem right. jmo

Coach Sal
10-05-2011, 10:40 PM

I will still be a jerk to you.

And I will complain about every one of your draft picks on this board for good measure!

Dr. Lecter
10-05-2011, 10:42 PM
I will still be a jerk to you.

And I will complain about every one of your draft picks on this board for good measure!
I sure as hell would draft Oher ahead of Maybin!

better days
10-05-2011, 10:42 PM
I hope not. He seems like a giant D-Bag...it'd become all about him instead of the team.

No Question it would be ALL about Trump if he owned an NFL team. Just like it is all about Jerry Jones, Bob Kraft, Dan Snyder.....

I will say this, The New Jersey Generals owned by Trump, were a VERY GOOD team back in the day. They were probably better than a number of NFL teams at the time.

Mad Max
10-05-2011, 10:46 PM
My question is , if this IS the news ....how reliable is Chad Kelly as a source? Jim Kelly's nephew or not , I can't see him being an "insider" to such a big deal. Hope I'm wrong , but something about all this doesn't seem right. jmo

If it's Kelly who's leading a group to buy the Bills, then by definition the kid is an insider. He's inside Kelly's family, therefore he could easily be privy to such knowledge...ergo he's an insider.

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2011, 10:48 PM
I think we can all agree that a Kelly and Trump owned the team would be a winner. I can't see them wanting to be apart of a team that sucks year in and year out.

Mad Max
10-05-2011, 10:56 PM
No Question it would be ALL about Trump if he owned an NFL team. Just like it is all about Jerry Jones, Bob Kraft, Dan Snyder.....

I will say this, The New Jersey Generals owned by Trump, were a VERY GOOD team back in the day. They were probably better than a number of NFL teams at the time.

I can't remember that far back so I'll take your word for it. What I do know is that his ego/greed destroyed that very league. I don't know if you saw the ESPN special on the subject, but it was Trump's insistence that the USFL move to the fall from their original spring season that did it in.

Seriously? How insanely egotistical would someone have to be to challenge the NFL after that short of a period of time?

This is an academic discussion anyway, as there's little chance that the NFL owners would let him into their club.

Demon
10-05-2011, 11:16 PM
So you don't pretend to be an insider of Kelly's, but you do pretend to be an insider of Pegula's. OK.

It's just common sense. The dude is a big time Steelers fan (fact) and he will be in Berlin on Saturday (fact).

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
10-05-2011, 11:28 PM
did a Google search and found this, now it's dated back from May of this year

Bills Draw Another Interested Buyer

High-profile bond-fund manager Jeffrey Gundlach says he’s in the early stages
of attempting to acquire the Buffalo Bills.

“I’m trying to put a group together to buy it,” he said Thursday, adding that
he has floated the idea to several wealthy clients for whom he manages money.
The discussions are in the early stages, he said. “Now, I’m thinking about
thinking about it.”

Brought up in Buffalo, Gundlach was a star fund manager for Trust Co. of the
West, or TCW, which he joined as a bond analyst in 1985. After an acrimonious
split with TCW, Gundlach founded DoubleLine Capital, which is headquartered in
Los Angeles.

Gundlach acknowledged that Bills owner Ralph Wilson is unlikely to part with
the franchise while still living. He also acknowledged that buying a sports
franchise in Western New York isn’t a huge growth opportunity. “It’s not an
investment,” he said. “It’s because I love the Bills.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2011/05/26/bills-draw-another-interested-buyer/

sdbillsfan2
10-05-2011, 11:45 PM
"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

To me "thee new mAn " ( not men) suggests one person not a group. Secondly IF Jim Kelly was leading a group, why would he (Chad) choose the word MEETING as if they hadn't known each other prior ?

Also, If my uncle or anyone else were going to take over the Bills, wouldn't that be more then "pretty good news"?

Just playin devils advocate here ....

BertSquirtgum
10-06-2011, 12:07 AM

http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2011/05/26/bills-draw-another-interested-buyer/
that is currently the oldest news on this message board

BertSquirtgum
10-06-2011, 12:08 AM

To me "thee new mAn " ( not men) suggests one person not a group. Secondly IF Jim Kelly was leading a group, why would he (Chad) choose the word MEETING as if they hadn't known each other prior ?

Also, If my uncle or anyone else were going to take over the Bills, wouldn't that be more then "pretty good news"?

no, just no.

TMu11
10-06-2011, 05:15 AM

So if a bunch of seasoned colleagues have a meeting at work, they have no prior knowledge of eachother?

TMu11
10-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Who knows, maybe ole Chaddy got himself a position as the Buffalo Bills official water boy or equipment custodian and this is all him just being a pompous attention-whore.

Hopefully not

sdbillsfan2
10-06-2011, 05:24 AM
So if a bunch of seasoned colleagues have a meeting at work, they have no prior knowledge of eachother?
What part of his statement suggests it's a bunch, group or more then one person ?

kishoph
10-06-2011, 05:25 AM

Saying something like that makes you look like a real loser.

Extremebillsfan247
10-06-2011, 05:37 AM

http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2011/05/26/bills-draw-another-interested-buyer/ Umm... Yeah, you don't want him buying the Bills. Trust me on that. Did some research on that guy awhile back, and what turned up isn't pretty. He has a very shady history when it comes to business. That's putting it lightly.

DraftBoy
10-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Good find Devin!

Chad Kelly isn't the most reliable source but any hopeful news is good.

Speaking of which and completely OT but what is with former Bills kids/family and them having eog issues? Chad Kelly and Zeke Pike both have drawn plenty of critics early in their "careers" for their gigantic egos.

kelly2reed4six
10-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Perhaps stadium lease?

SabreEleven
10-06-2011, 07:38 AM

This same stupid claim comes everytime we talk about the Bills ownership. The same person can own both teams for the 1 millionth time.

Saratoga Slim
10-06-2011, 07:39 AM
If it is actually ownership news, someone should have Chad in the woodshed right now.

TMu11
10-06-2011, 07:41 AM
What part of his statement suggests it's a bunch, group or more then one person ?

If you really want to dissect what he said, "All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year a new season and new.....fill that in and you got it. meeting on saturday."

I look at the fact that the blank in question was not prefaced by an "a," which represents something singular. If he indeed meant A man, a new owner, or something of the sort, I'm sure it would have been put there. That is unless it was going to just say new ownership. Which doesnt prove one way or another the amount of people involved.

There may not be anything specifically mentioning more than one person, because we may not even be thinking the right thing. However, there's also nothing to suggest that there is only one person.

So in conclusion; who the F cares, its Chad Kelly

BillyT92679
10-06-2011, 07:49 AM
It's just common sense. The dude is a big time Steelers fan (fact) and he will be in Berlin on Saturday (fact).
Actually, he's not... he admitted that he is a Detroit Lions fan on Norton in the Morning back in April.

Devin
10-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Good find Devin!

Chad Kelly isn't the most reliable source but any hopeful news is good.

Speaking of which and completely OT but what is with former Bills kids/family and them having eog issues? Chad Kelly and Zeke Pike both have drawn plenty of critics early in their "careers" for their gigantic egos.

Yeah if you read his twitter feed, kid has a HUGE ego. Kind of annoying.

At any rate I just thought this had potential for big news. I guess we shall see.

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2011, 08:03 AM
My god people. Stop being idiots

They can own multiple teams but not in different cities.

Illich owns the redwings and Tigers in Detroit.

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2011, 08:05 AM

Well if that is True we know it isn't Kelly then. No way he has a billion dollars.

It could be a group though that has Kelly in a leadership(decision making) role.

tampabay25690
10-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Lets just wait till Saturday to see what happens.
Many people tweet and we all know some is BS anyway.....
There is no doubt that there are groups getting ready to purchase the Bills but we have no idea when....
Lets wait and see...

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Lets just wait till Saturday to see what happens.
Many people tweet and we all know some is BS anyway.....
There is no doubt that there are groups getting ready to purchase the Bills but we have no idea when....
Lets wait and see...
His Tweet doesn't necessarily mean we will meet anyone Saturday. Maybe the sides are meeting Saturday....

BAM
10-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Tweets were deleted according to WGR.

BAM
10-06-2011, 08:17 AM
I just looked and his last tweet says:

The bills news has nothing to do with a owner......

Joe Fo Sho
10-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Saying something like that makes you look like a real loser.

Why?

k-oneputt
10-06-2011, 08:32 AM

I think Chad might have got a little ass kicking this morning with his tweets last night.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 08:40 AM
anytime anything remotely interesting happens behind the scenes, we fans get excited for real news and the bills trot out "we hired buddy nix" when we were all talking about cowher.

So i'm not expecting anything. chad kelly is still in high school. one of his db friends could have taken his phone and tweeted this just to f with everyone.

DraftBoy
10-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Yeah if you read his twitter feed, kid has a HUGE ego. Kind of annoying.

At any rate I just thought this had potential for big news. I guess we shall see.

Well you know he got kicked out of one HS already correct? Supposedly turned his life around, and had a good Elite 11 camp.

The other Bills offspring (QB Zeke Pike-Auburn Commit) is apparently an even bigger ego. People in Kentucky where he plays his HS ball are not a big fan and he already started talking smack to Bama fans on FB or Twitter.

k-oneputt
10-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Well you know he got kicked out of one HS already correct? Supposedly turned his life around, and had a good Elite 11 camp.

The other Bills offspring (QB Zeke Pike-Auburn Commit) is apparently an even bigger ego. People in Kentucky where he plays his HS ball are not a big fan and he already started talking smack to Bama fans on FB or Twitter.

Well that's the way it usually works. Stud H.S. qb's normally have an ego. And to be honest, I would hope they do if they were my qb.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 09:03 AM

a return of the gold seats from the aud at the Donald Trump Stadium?

and oranges at top to keep in congruence with his orange hair.

jamze132
10-06-2011, 09:03 AM
So Donald Trump didn't buy the Bills and we aren't getting a waterfront stadium with a retractable roof, and we aren't getting...

Devin
10-06-2011, 09:37 AM
I think Chad might have got a little ass kicking this morning with his tweets last night.

Think youre right.

Beebe's Kid
10-06-2011, 09:47 AM
make sure you gets your facts straight before you post guy.
Exactly! Like when you hear that somebody ruptured their esophagus in a hot dog eating contest, you have an obligation to share that news immediately...and multiple insults, for the next 4 minutes until it is released that same guy has a heart condition.

These threads always get the blood pumping. "Will Jimbo buy the team?" "Who is the mystery donor?" "Who is Warren Buffets?" "Does Buffets have as much glue as Buffett?"

All of this speculation and a game on Sunday!!!

Uncle Jesse
10-06-2011, 09:47 AM
chad_Kelly_12 QBBalla12
No lie didn't know who steve jobs was till I was told he made the iphone well thanks man for the work preciate it bro

Kids a moron.

BertSquirtgum
10-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Exactly! Like when you hear that somebody ruptured their esophagus in a hot dog eating contest, you have an obligation to share that news immediately...and multiple insults, for the next 4 minutes until it is released that same guy has a heart condition.

These threads always get the blood pumping. "Will Jimbo buy the team?" "Who is the mystery donor?" "Who is Warren Buffets?" "Does Buffets have as much glue as Buffett?"

All of this speculation and a game on Sunday!!!

i stated more than once that it was a rumor from two bills drive/stadium wall. last time i'm going to defend myself for it. get over it tool bag.

Bill Cody
10-06-2011, 10:06 AM
something tells me when/if there is some real ownership news about the Bills we won't find out about it from some punk assed kid on twitter

justasportsfan
10-06-2011, 10:15 AM

Maybe even Justa.
I am nice and will be nicer . JUst get me a free luxury box for the next 10 years with a couple of jills of my choice to keep me company :D

Homegrown
10-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Chad was tweeting about his impending circle jerk with Billy Buffalo ....

BertSquirtgum
10-06-2011, 10:21 AM
they are going to announce the Bills will be practicing at a new area at john fischer. BIG TIME NEWS.

TigerJ
10-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Just reading the tweets again, they could mean simply that Jim Kelly has anew primary source for the big bucks needed to buy the team. We all know that Jim Kelly, while he is richer than all of us, except perhaps Dr. Lecter, doesn't have the financial resources to buy the team himself, so he's got to have backers. Maybe he found one guy able and willing to fund the whole deal.

Night Train
10-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Probably the new ice cream sponser.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 10:47 AM
chad kelly's iphone comment makes me think he already suffers from head trauma...

DraftBoy
10-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Well that's the way it usually works. Stud H.S. qb's normally have an ego. And to be honest, I would hope they do if they were my qb.

Not entirely, confidence is one thing, but what Zeke has is just plain arrogance.

Chad had another set of issues.

ddaryl
10-06-2011, 10:59 AM

once again we prove why twitter is such a waste... giving credence to a Sabres owner's daughter and a former QB great nephew has me ROTFLMAO

k-oneputt
10-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Not entirely, confidence is one thing, but what Zeke has is just plain arrogance.

Chad had another set of issues.

I could go on all day with qb's that have arrogance and other issues.
It's actually not a bad trait in a qb.

As for chad I heard his twitter account is gone ? anyone confirm ?

Philagape
10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
once again we prove why twitter is such a waste... giving credence to a Sabres owner's daughter and a former QB great nephew has me ROTFLMAO

Assuming you're referring to "no richards," Pegula's daughter's tweet was correct.

mrbojanglezs
10-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Chad kelly had like 3000 followers.... Doubt he would just delete his account for no reason. Either it was hacked or something big is going down!!

Devin
10-06-2011, 12:49 PM
There is clearly something to this, it may not be an ownership change but I wouldnt be shocked if Kelly gets some excutive position within the organization to better position himself for when the day comes.

Could be nothing, but Chad Kelly clearly was alluding to something and when attention was brought to it did a quick about face.

sdbillsfan2
10-06-2011, 01:02 PM
There is something to this, it may not be an ownership change but I wouldnt be shocked if Kelly gets some excutive position within the organization to better position himself for when the day comes.

Could be nothing, but Chad Kelly clearly was alluding to something and when attention was brought to it did a quick about face.
I'm not a twitter guy, but if you google the kids acct. you get this :

[/URL]http://twitter.com/chad_Kelly_12

which leads to this:
[URL="http://twitter.com/"]http://si0.twimg.com/sticky/error_pages/twitter_logo_header.png (http://twitter.com/chad_Kelly_12)

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

maybe uncle Jimbo told the kid to STFU ????

the link was active last night ........... :gag:

Devin
10-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Yeah its gone, just looked as well. Imagine that. Now tell me he didnt get a "talking to".

Can you imagine your idiot nephew leaking something like that on friggin twitter lol.

I really am curious whats going on.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 01:19 PM
still not convinced it'll amount to anything. and yes, i may be saying that in hopes that it actually turns out to be something.

Skooby
10-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Is this really going to happen ??

justasportsfan
10-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I think Jim sent Bruce over to Chads place which is why the acct. is gone.

Devin
10-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Lol could you imagine Bruce Smith showing up to your pad to "have a talk."

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 03:02 PM
the fact there is nothing else out there on the web makes me think nothing is happening on saturday.

BertSquirtgum
10-06-2011, 03:02 PM

He would have drove drunk to your house. That's a definite.

Bill Cody
10-06-2011, 03:08 PM
the fact there is nothing else out there on the web makes me think nothing is happening on saturday.

Not true. OK plays Texas at noon.

cpearl
10-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Twitter is the best invention ever. It is now impossible for people to keep their mouths (or fingers?) shut. And as a result, we get more information. Keep on tweeting folks!

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Not true. OK plays Texas at noon.

Texas is going to wish that didn't happen either. This is going to be an old fashioned OK stomping of UT.

X-Era
10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
If it's not a new owner it's either a re-do of the lease or a new stadium maybe.

sdbillsfan2
10-06-2011, 03:54 PM
He would have drove drunk to your house. That's a definite.

lol ....like your a candidate for "distinguished citizen of the year" ........:laughing:

:sarcasm2:

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 04:05 PM
If it's not a new owner it's either a re-do of the lease or a new stadium maybe.

We're putting a lot of stock on the tweets of a high school kid lol.

1.) But to carry on with the nonsense, why would a kid get excited over a new stadium lease?

2.) I can understand excitement over a new stadium (which I don't see happening at all for several reasons), but then why would he tweet "I'm going to meet the man"?

Skooby
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM

1.) But to carry on with the nonsense, why would a kid get excited over a new stadium lease?

2.) I can understand excitement over a new stadium (which I don't see happening at all for several reasons), but then why would he tweet "I'm going to meet the man"?

Maybe it's Schumer & the kid likes politics? ??

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Maybe it's Schumer & the kid likes politics? ??

lol, if you read his tweets you'll see right away that this kid probably doesn't know a whole lot about much outside football...much less anything about politics.

Skooby
10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
lol, if you read his tweets you'll see right away that this kid probably doesn't know a whole lot about much outside football...much less anything about politics.

Yeah, I figured but looking at our current government he might be considered a Chauncey Gardner type revelation guy.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 04:21 PM
and a kelly supporting a democrat? that'll be the day. once you find jesus, you kind of pass on finding adequate representation in government.

Das_Bills
10-06-2011, 04:43 PM

Yeah, it sucks to because his last highschool was 20 minutes from me and I got to see Jimbo alot. The kid has talent for a QB and it was very enjoyable to watch his games.

mrbojanglezs
10-06-2011, 05:20 PM

the icing on the cake is the fact that he first covered it up by saying its not an owner then a few hours later his account is deleted....

he specifically denied that ONE thing then his account is gone...

sorry guys a egomaniac stud QB kid with 3000 followers about to attend a ACC school does not just randomly delete his twitter.

His twitter was deleted for him, and it was deleted for the reason that he denied...

new ownership

its the only thing that makes sense, his twitter would not be shut down for something like a new lease or stadium improvements or a new GM or w/e.

IT JUST MAKES SENSE

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 05:39 PM
the icing on the cake is the fact that he first covered it up by saying its not an owner then a few hours later his account is deleted....

he specifically denied that ONE thing then his account is gone...

sorry guys a egomaniac stud QB kid with 3000 followers about to attend a ACC school does not just randomly delete his twitter.

His twitter was deleted for him, and it was deleted for the reason that he denied...

new ownership

its the only thing that makes sense, his twitter would not be shut down for something like a new lease or stadium improvements or a new GM or w/e.

IT JUST MAKES SENSE

Man this thing better not be another ****en Segway. "Cities will be architected around it", "It will be bigger than the internet", "more important than the automobile" , these rumors inspired visions of anti gravity machines and teleporters, only to leave us thoroughly flattened by the revelation that this magical machine was not a whole lot more than a ****EN scooter!?!?

Skooby
10-06-2011, 05:51 PM
How old is this kid??

Zero
10-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Is this really going to happen ??

Love the avatar, the sig and the name. Great movie and even greater scene. Good work!

X-Era
10-06-2011, 06:14 PM

It's fun to think about right now.

Blame Canada
10-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I will preface this by saying I am not in the know whatsoever with regards to the Chad Kelly tweet. What I will say though is do not be surprised or give up hope if you do not hear anything this weekend. Just because the Kelly's may have a meeting does not mean anything is going to go public.

Devin
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
If this is true, moran is fired. I don't even get to say "my sources tell me".

Skooby
10-06-2011, 08:37 PM
If this is true, moran is fired. I don't even get to say "my sources tell me".

I tried to look up this Moran guy on twitter & here's what I got, LOL:

https://twitter.com/#!/patrickjmoran

WTH is going on there, TX executions ??:nervous:

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I tried to look up this Moran guy on twitter & here's what I got, LOL:

https://twitter.com/#!/patrickjmoran (https://twitter.com/#%21/patrickjmoran)

WTH is going on there, TX executions ??:nervous:

That's not him, this is him:

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/our-staff/

YardRat
10-06-2011, 09:18 PM
I will preface this by saying I am not in the know whatsoever with regards to the Chad Kelly tweet. What I will say though is do not be surprised or give up hope if you do not hear anything this weekend. Just because the Kelly's may have a meeting does not mean anything is going to go public.

lol...Who's going to 'give up hope' on something that is pretty much a given, sooner rather than later?

Blame Canada
10-06-2011, 09:31 PM
lol...Who's going to 'give up hope' on something that is pretty much a given, sooner rather than later?
You know as well as I do that if this weekend comes and goes without any news, people are going to take it out on this board on Chad Kelly

YardRat
10-06-2011, 09:52 PM
You know as well as I do that if this weekend comes and goes without any news, people are going to take it out on this board on Chad Kelly

Looks to me like some are already doing that, regardless of whether or not anything is going to happen this weekend.

Devin
10-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Chad Kelly has talent (at least at the high school level) but appears to be....at least based on comments he makes online....well.....an idiot.

That said I believe something is/has happened, even if nothing comes of it this weekend...or in the near future I dont believe you make those comments, then when public notice is made suddenly delete your twitter account. He appears to have far too large of an ego to do that, id guess it was politely forced lol.

Either way I dont blame him if nothing is made public, if anything it was a very encouraging sign that perhaps in the future we need not worry about where the Bills end up.

psubills62
10-06-2011, 10:19 PM
and a kelly supporting a democrat? that'll be the day. once you find jesus, you kind of pass on finding adequate representation in government.
You can feel free to dig up my grave when any politician becomes "adequate representation in government."

TerrellOwensSharpie8
10-06-2011, 10:47 PM
WB

TerrellOwensSharpie8
10-06-2011, 10:51 PM
his account was deleted because a lovable former Bill found out and beat the kid.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Man this thing better not be another ****en Segway. "Cities will be architected around it", "It will be bigger than the internet", "more important than the automobile" , these rumors inspired visions of anti gravity machines and teleporters, only to leave us thoroughly flattened by the revelation that this magical machine was not a whole lot more than a ****EN scooter!?!?

hilarious. the segway was the ultimate in expectations being too high. love this post.

Skooby
10-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Is Buffett coming to the Lums Buffet??

Coach Sal
10-06-2011, 11:23 PM
I don't think Chad said the "secret" will be revealed Saturday, only that he is meeting someone Saturday. And only trying to put 2 and 2 together here, isn't the Commish coming this weekend for a fan forum of sorts? I haven't read much about it other than from Matt Warren at Buffalo Rumblings saying he was credentialed for it.

So, that would make sense.....that maybe Chad is meeting the Commish....and Goodell is coming to town for some sort of announcement?

Just my brain thinking here. Otherwise, I learned a while ago not to let this sort of stuff consume me. Otherwise, I'll go crazy. :)

Bone
10-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Regardless of all the speculation, something is going down and is in the works.

Skooby
10-06-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't think Chad said the "secret" will be revealed Saturday, only that he is meeting someone Saturday. And only trying to put 2 and 2 together here, isn't the Commish coming this weekend for a fan forum of sorts? I haven't read much about it other than from Matt Warren at Buffalo Rumblings saying he was credentialed for it.

So, that would make sense.....that maybe Chad is meeting the Commish....and Goodell is coming to town for some sort of announcement?

Just my brain thinking here. Otherwise, I learned a while ago not to let this sort of stuff consume me. Otherwise, I'll go crazy. :)

Well, they can fix crazy.

Historian
10-07-2011, 05:43 AM
I wonder if Wilson's health is worse than originally reported...

X-Era
10-07-2011, 06:01 AM
Wow. Didn't even think of that. He missed the opener but I thought is was a hip or knee or something. I wonder if that was just what he put out to the press. Maybe his health is deteriorating?

YardRat
10-07-2011, 06:09 AM

I've been thinking that since the opener.

Skooby
10-07-2011, 06:44 AM
I've been thinking that since the opener.

I haven't even thought of that, the Bills have been doing well & not a peep. Oh man, this is not good.

PromoTheRobot
10-07-2011, 08:43 AM
The Bills new owner is a Nigerian Prince who e-mailed Chad needing to hide a couple billion dollars in the USA.

PTR

Coach Sal
10-07-2011, 09:27 AM
The Bills new owner is a Nigerian Prince who e-mailed Chad needing to hide a couple billion dollars in the USA.

PTR

Wait. I got that same email (a few times).

Maybe I'm the new owner WITH Chad?!?!?!

Skooby
10-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Wait. I got that same email (a few times).

Maybe I'm the new owner WITH Chad?!?!?!

Mine started off with My Dear Blessed, that hooked me instantly.

trapezeus
10-07-2011, 09:52 AM
maybe ralph is sending the emails to scam us out of more money. Ralph is the nigerian prince all along. this is becoming like the end of the usual suspects.

Skooby
10-07-2011, 10:08 AM
maybe ralph is sending the emails to scam us out of more money. Ralph is the nigerian prince all along. this is becoming like the end of the usual suspects.

Kevin Spacey is..., LOL. You'll never see him again, I love that.

trapezeus
10-07-2011, 10:10 AM
ralph's hip injury goes away and he starts walking normal at the season opener. It all makes sense now.

JRyan154
10-07-2011, 11:12 AM
So, Roger Goodell will be here this weekend...

http://twitter.com/#!/buffalobills/status/122340572135559170

Dozerdog
10-07-2011, 11:19 AM
I think Chad and Pegula's daughter laugh their asses off in their rooms every time they tweet.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Please sell the team before you die Ralph. I will be forever greateful.

trapezeus
10-07-2011, 11:25 AM
maybe ralph saw how well the steve jobs hand off to tim cook was for Apple and has been inspired to not hold his company hostage from the shareholders who provided him all his wealth...and truth be told, he never gave us an ipod type product on the field.

imbondz
10-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes he did

Michael82
10-07-2011, 11:56 AM

I've been thinking the same thing. He looked horrible when he recorded that video for Phil Hansen going onto the WOF...and has been very quiet this year. I wouldn't be surprised.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Please don't die before you sell the team Ralph. I will be forever greatful.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
10-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Yes he did

indeed he did!

BADTHINGSMAN
10-07-2011, 11:12 PM

Be worst if he had one of Bruce's shoes. "Bad Things Man"

mush69
10-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Maybe the stadium bathrooms are getting some new urinals.

An they will look like sinks!

YardRat
10-09-2011, 11:49 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/inside-the-nfl/article587023.ece

Jim Kelly is out of town this weekend on non-football-related business.