X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

SABRES FANS NEEDED FOR VIDEO SHOOT OUTSIDE FIRST NIAGARA CENTER OCT. 10

The Buffalo Sabres are encouraging fans to volunteer for an organized video shoot on Washington Street, outside of First Niagara Center on Monday, October 10 at 2:45 p.m.

Washington Street will be closed to traffic between Scott Street and Perry Street at that time and fans can assemble at that location. The fans participating will march in a group down Washington Street towards the arena. The march, and participating fans, will be videotaped and the footage will be utilized for a Sabres video to be shown during a Sabres game at a later date.

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I beat Fitz's Beard to the punch
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: SABRES FANS NEEDED FOR VIDEO SHOOT OUTSIDE FIRST NIAGARA CENTER OCT. 10

I am on vacation that day and can go!
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

The Buffalo Sabres are encouraging fans to volunteer for an organized video shoot on Washington Street, outside of First Niagara Center on Monday, October 10 at 2:45 p.m.

Washington Street will be closed to traffic between Scott Street and Perry Street at that time and fans can assemble at that location. The fans participating will march in a group down Washington Street towards the arena. The march, and participating fans, will be videotaped and the footage will be utilized for a Sabres video to be shown during a Sabres game at a later date except Tom Mehs.

I forgot to copy and paste part of that last sentence.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Why would people want to waste their time by going just to be in a video?

Comment

• G Wolly
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
          Why would people want to waste their time by going just to be in a video?
          Yea.

Why would anyone wanna be a part of something supporting their favorite team?

Get a job, Jerks.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Originally posted by G Wolly
            Yea.

Why would anyone wanna be a part of something supporting their favorite team?

Get a job, Jerks.
            Let me get this straight, supporting your team means to waste four hours of your life to be in a video?

Comment

• G Wolly
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              Let me get this straight, supporting your team means to waste four hours of your life to be in a video?
              If you're a fan of the team and want to be there, then be there.

Otherwise, ya know, don't.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

What about those of us that are giant losers and have nothing going for themselves in life?

Is it OK if we go?
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

You're not a fan if you go to work instead

Comment

• TMu11
                    • Mar 2010

Why earn a paycheck when your can earn a place in history.... for roughly 6 seconds
                    After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                      • May 2003

I just quit my job so I can go, now I think I qualify as a fan!! Those of you that have better things to do with your time are not fans!!

Comment

Working...
                      X