PDA

View Full Version : SABRES FANS NEEDED FOR VIDEO SHOOT OUTSIDE FIRST NIAGARA CENTER OCT. 10

SabreEleven
10-06-2011, 07:22 AM
The Buffalo Sabres are encouraging fans to volunteer for an organized video shoot on Washington Street, outside of First Niagara Center on Monday, October 10 at 2:45 p.m.

Washington Street will be closed to traffic between Scott Street and Perry Street at that time and fans can assemble at that location. The fans participating will march in a group down Washington Street towards the arena. The march, and participating fans, will be videotaped and the footage will be utilized for a Sabres video to be shown during a Sabres game at a later date.
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=594512

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I beat Fitz's Beard to the punch :air:

Dr. Lecter
10-06-2011, 07:30 AM
I am on vacation that day and can go!

SabreEleven
10-06-2011, 07:32 AM
The Buffalo Sabres are encouraging fans to volunteer for an organized video shoot on Washington Street, outside of First Niagara Center on Monday, October 10 at 2:45 p.m.

Washington Street will be closed to traffic between Scott Street and Perry Street at that time and fans can assemble at that location. The fans participating will march in a group down Washington Street towards the arena. The march, and participating fans, will be videotaped and the footage will be utilized for a Sabres video to be shown during a Sabres game at a later date except Tom Mehs.

I forgot to copy and paste part of that last sentence.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Why would people want to waste their time by going just to be in a video?

G Wolly
10-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Why would people want to waste their time by going just to be in a video?

Yea.

Why would anyone wanna be a part of something supporting their favorite team?

Get a job, Jerks.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Yea.

Why would anyone wanna be a part of something supporting their favorite team?

Get a job, Jerks.

Let me get this straight, supporting your team means to waste four hours of your life to be in a video?

G Wolly
10-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Let me get this straight, supporting your team means to waste four hours of your life to be in a video?

If you're a fan of the team and want to be there, then be there.

Otherwise, ya know, don't.

Dr. Lecter
10-06-2011, 11:16 AM
What about those of us that are giant losers and have nothing going for themselves in life?

Is it OK if we go?

chernobylwraiths
10-06-2011, 11:20 AM
You're not a fan if you go to work instead

TMu11
10-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Why earn a paycheck when your can earn a place in history.... for roughly 6 seconds

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-06-2011, 11:33 AM
I just quit my job so I can go, now I think I qualify as a fan!! Those of you that have better things to do with your time are not fans!!