PDA

View Full Version : McGee could play Sunday, Kelsay injured

Ed
10-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Below is a link to some injury updates from the Buffalo News.

Looks like McGee has been practicing for the past couple days. That's good news. I figured he was still hurt.

Kelsay injured his calf in practice.

Troup is having lower back problems again, most likely out for Sunday.

Bell and A. Williams both ruled out for Sunday.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2011/10/mcgee-close-to-returning.html

Skooby
10-06-2011, 04:17 PM
This might be the first time that seeing Kelsay hurt caused me concern, LOL.

trapezeus
10-06-2011, 04:18 PM
having mcgee in may help the bills execute more than we think. mckelvin is such a gigantic disaster out there.

Ed
10-06-2011, 04:31 PM
having mcgee in may help the bills execute more than we think. mckelvin is such a gigantic disaster out there.
We've given McGee a lot of grief for being hurt a lot recently, but he's definitely an upgrade over Reggie Corner.

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 04:40 PM
This might be the first time that seeing Kelsay hurt caused me concern, LOL.
Now THAT'S a proper sig! Now let's make sure the chickens don't get any coffee on Sunday...because as we all know...

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-AXTx4PcKI?version=3%3Cb%3E&start=51%3C/b%3E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>

Skooby
10-06-2011, 04:44 PM
What a movie, huh ? Thanks to you, I have a cool avatar offering everyone the leads, LOL. THank you again for all your help.

Now THAT'S a proper sig! Now let's make sure the chickens don't get any coffee on Sunday...because as we all know...

<OBJECT width=420 height=315>
&nbsp
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-AXTx4PcKI?version=3%3Cb%3E&start=51%3C/b%3E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></OBJECT>

RoscoeMagic
10-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Troup hurt again? If anyone' glass on this team.......

more cowbell
10-06-2011, 04:48 PM

Aside from McGee being fragile this guy is right up there...almost POZ status in terms of injuries.

It seems like he is on the injury report every week. And when he plays...I definitely haven't seen a "second round pick" out there...ive seen flashes of what could be a decent player. Much more impressed with Carrington than Troup so far.

Skooby
10-06-2011, 04:49 PM

He's making Tim Connelly look like Cal Ripken.

Meathead
10-06-2011, 04:49 PM
kelsay played well all of '09, horrendous as a coverage lb, then good again once they stopped asking him to drop back

incredible it took so many people this long to notice and appreciate it

'but mh hes only been playing well this season wahhh ralph is cheap'

no he hasnt. he was one of the best players on a crappy defense all of '09 and the last half of last season. he only looks better now cuz hes on an overall better unit

'but mh i hated kelsay cuz he was always making tackles downfield wahh buddy doesnt want to win'

yeah, because HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON A CRAPPY DEFENSE

he might be playing slightly better over the end of last season simply because its his second year in a new system, but he was playing well the whole time i mentioned, especially as a defensive end. hes never been a star, never will be, but hes a solid professional who does his job well

the irrational hate for him was one of the weirdest things ive ever seen as a bills fan. the only other guys that were hated irrationally that much were probably reuben brown and ronnie harmon, who were very solid professionals themselves for a long time after being ran out of bflo. im just glad you people didnt succeed in doing it to kelsay

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 04:50 PM
What a movie, huh ? Thanks to you, I have a cool avatar offering everyone the leads, LOL. THank you again for all your help.

You're welcome.

That movie was spectacular. Especially for those of us who've been in sales. Funny, sarcastic, reflective, and motivational. It spawned how many lines?

1.) A.B.C.

2.) Coffee's for Closers

3.) You know what second place gets?, second place gets steak knives!

...brilliant

more cowbell
10-06-2011, 04:52 PM
kelsay played well all of '09, horrendous as a coverage lb, then good again once they stopped asking him to drop back

incredible it took so many people this long to notice and appreciate it

'but mh hes only been playing well this season wahhh ralph is cheap'

no he hasnt. he was one of the best players on a crappy defense all of '09 and the last half of last season. he only looks better now cuz hes on an overall better unit

'but mh i hated kelsay cuz he was always making tackles downfield wahh buddy doesnt want to win'

yeah, because HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON A CRAPPY DEFENSE

he might be playing slightly better over the end of last season simply because its his second year in a new system, but he was playing well the whole time i mentioned, especially as a defensive end. hes never been a star, never will be, but hes a solid professional who does his job well

the irrational hate for him was one of the weirdest things ive ever seen as a bills fan. the only other guys that were hated irrationally that much were probably reuben brown and ronnie harmon, who were very solid professionals themselves for a long time after being ran out of bflo. im just glad you people didnt succeed in doing it to kelsay

Kelsay is easily one of the best run stoppers on the team for sure.

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 04:52 PM

the irony of someone with the username of Roscoe Parrish calling another player glass...lol

RoscoeMagic
10-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Kelsay is easily one of the best run stoppers on the team for sure.

That's like being the heaviest kid at anorexic camp.

Skooby
10-06-2011, 04:54 PM
You're welcome.

That movie was spectacular. Especially for those of us who've been in sales. Funny, sarcastic, reflective, and motivational. It spawned how many lines?

1.) A.B.C.

2.) Coffee's for Closers

3.) You know what second place gets?, second place gets steak knives!

...brilliant

I was going to do the Knives in my avatar, LOL. I just didn't consider the knives as symbolic as the leads.

RoscoeMagic
10-06-2011, 04:55 PM
the irony of someone with the username of Roscoe Parrish calling another player glass...lol

I'll be the first to mention that Parrish is made of glass. My name has no correlation with my current thoughts of the man! I doubt he's even resigned. If he could stay on the field, he can do damage, but since he can't then I'm not sure we should take the chance on him for another year.

I had this name for a long time, on another board too, give me a break :up:

Mad Max
10-06-2011, 05:00 PM
I'll be the first to mention that Parrish is made of glass. My name has no correlation with my current thoughts of the man! I doubt he's even resigned. If he could stay on the field, he can do damage, but since he can't then I'm not sure we should take the chance on him for another year.

I had this name for a long time, on another board too, give me a break :up:

haha as a golfer when someone tees it up for me..I gotta swing!

(I do agree if the little guy could ever stay healthy for a season he would be very effective)