PDA

View Full Version : New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo
10-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html)

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable. Let me know if you can't read any.

As well I would love to hear your feedback!

And I can honestly tell you that as a Bills fan, I was pretty stumped with that pick. Who would you guys have taken there?

Skooby
10-06-2011, 09:05 PM
I think we go OT as well.

TigerJ
10-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Offensive tackle is one of the directions they could go in round one. I've also seen plenty of mocks where they go for a rush linebacker and a few where they've gone for an inside linebacker. I've even seen a couple where they go for a wide receiver. The Bills still have needs, but the needs seem less accute than they were a couple drafts ago, so they really can focus a little more on BPA.

BillsWin
10-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Good pick IMO if that's where we are.

Man oh man do I want Blackmon but we won't be bad enough. (when can we say that!?)

k-oneputt
10-07-2011, 07:42 AM
I think that draft is pretty good.
I think the Boise o-tackle Potter is overrated though.

clumping platelets
10-07-2011, 07:47 AM
After this season we will need:

Pass rush help, shutdown CB, upgrade speed on defense and special teams, OL help, possibly depth at WR, and another TE

If Jeff Fuller is there, I'd jump all over him......but I would go with value at a position of need. Tough to say who would qualify.

clumping platelets
10-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Love the design of the site :up:

Mr. Pink
10-07-2011, 08:57 AM
If the draft goes like that, that pick makes sense.

It would be nice if we could be in position to draft Chase Minnifield though.

Ed
10-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Nice layout. I like how you included a photo of each player.

No way Nix and Gailey use their top pick on a Big Ten player. Not after how hard they've worked to rid themselves of all our previous Big Ten disappointments.

I'd predict the best available SEC or ACC defensive player left.

mayotm
10-07-2011, 01:05 PM

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html)

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable. Let me know if you can't read any.

And I can honestly tell you that as a Bills fan, I was pretty stumped with that pick. Who would you guys have taken there?Good thing you got it updated. Afterall, it's right around the corner.

bigbub2352
10-07-2011, 10:03 PM
best pass rusher available

more cowbell
10-08-2011, 10:01 AM
I say we go RB

DFlo
10-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the comments/feedback guys! I essentially went OT because Bell is a FA and I didn't know how that would play out. At the same time, if Hairston can continue playing well, this might not be as big of a need.

Also, I'm going to update this mock draft every 4 weeks, just so you know.

Extremebillsfan247
10-11-2011, 01:34 PM

And I can honestly tell you that as a Bills fan, I was pretty stumped with that pick. Who would you guys have taken there? It would not surprise me at all if the Bills went for a DB in that spot of the draft. You could easily fit Gilmore in there. Just a thought. Some of the backgrounds make for tough reading, maybe needing to be lightened up, or desaturated some.

dannyek71
10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Talking about the draft already? Are we 1-4 or 4-1?