PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Sabres and Goodbye SabresZone!

BlackMetalNinja
10-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Yup, since the season is starting today, that means I won't be in here for the foreseeable future. It's only a matter of time (probably minutes after 2pm really...) before Op starts posting crap that makes my head spin, so I'll just bow out early.

Got a great feeling about this year and I honestly believe we will have a Stanley Cup within the next 4 years. Hope most of you at least can enjoy it.

OpIv37
10-07-2011, 07:08 AM
****in A, I don't know why you people let me get to you so much.

hydro
10-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Unlike a lot of posters here that have severely opposing views that they never budge from, you post so much that it is hard to block it out. BMN is taking the route of just avoiding it.

SabreEleven
10-07-2011, 07:16 AM

When it comes to you and your opinion, everybody has the sensitivity of The_Philster.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Its the same reason you let ME get to YOU so much!!!!!

:dance3:

Skooby
10-07-2011, 09:08 AM
You can comeback at anytime, especially if we do real well. I can see the Sabres putting up some great numbers, it'll be hard to dispute or mock facts.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-07-2011, 10:10 AM
I come here for OP.

SabreEleven
10-07-2011, 10:29 AM
You can comeback at anytime, especially if we do real well. I can see the Sabres putting up some great numbers, it'll be hard to dispute or mock facts.

You don't know Op then.

sdbillsfan2
10-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Yup, since the season is starting today, that means I won't be in here for the foreseeable future. It's only a matter of time (probably minutes after 2pm really...) before Op starts posting crap that makes my head spin, so I'll just bow out early.

Got a great feeling about this year and I honestly believe we will have a Stanley Cup within the next 4 years. Hope most of you at least can enjoy it.

Totally agree BMN... there''s a difference between opinionated and just plain obnoxious ! But I found just not reading any of his post a way around it. stick around, it's going to be a great year for the Sabre fans.