PDA

View Full Version : The Kings Hockey Thread

The King
10-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Since most of you hate the Bruins and my opinions on hockey. I'll keep everything in this thread and make it easy for you to avoid.

Watching hockey last night was weird. The last 30 games or so had so much riding on them it was hard to sit in front of the tv and feel like this one didn't matter. I was way too intense for a regular season game with nothing riding on it.

The ceremony was perfect though, no Def Leppard, just Bruins past and present.

Seguin looks much improved I was surprised how strong he was on the puck... big change from last year. I didn't like the Corvo Chara pairing... I'd much rather see Seidenberg there.

Other than that the Bruins tried playing fast break hockey which was dismal... they're not quick enough shooters for that... a lot of misfired pucks... imagine they'll slow down a bit on Sat against TB.

Dozerdog
10-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Anze Kopitar will have a big season- And I'm riding Quick in goal........

Oh wait....the other Kings

hammerbillsfan
10-07-2011, 12:28 PM
lol Kopitar just scored

Dozerdog
10-07-2011, 12:29 PM
I'll go on a limb and say Kings vs Capitals in the finals!

clumping platelets
10-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Anze Kopitar will have a big season- And I'm riding Quick in goal........

Oh wait....the other Kings

I have both in a money league :$:

clumping platelets
10-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Since most of you hate the Bruins and my opinions on hockey. I'll keep everything in this thread and make it easy for you to avoid.

Watching hockey last night was weird. The last 30 games or so had so much riding on them it was hard to sit in front of the tv and feel like this one didn't matter. I was way too intense for a regular season game with nothing riding on it.

The ceremony was perfect though, no Def Leppard, just Bruins past and present.

Seguin looks much improved I was surprised how strong he was on the puck... big change from last year. I didn't like the Corvo Chara pairing... I'd much rather see Seidenberg there.

Other than that the Bruins tried playing fast break hockey which was dismal... they're not quick enough shooters for that... a lot of misfired pucks... imagine they'll slow down a bit on Sat against TB.

:monkeyp: Bruins

SabreEleven
10-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Just keep the Tim Thomas talk to this thread

The King
10-07-2011, 12:58 PM
I'll go on a limb and say Kings vs Capitals in the finals!

No way on the Craps.