PDA

View Full Version : One more nail in the coffin could bury Philadelphia's

sdbillsfan2
10-08-2011, 07:23 PM
One more nail in the coffin could bury Philadelphia's hopes for a playoff run this year, and the Bills are holding the hammer.

After a disappointing last-second loss last week that ended the Buffalo's undefeated streak and grounded many fans, the Bills look to rebound in Week 5 at home against the surprisingly slow-starting Eagles.

The Bengals' defense stalled the Bills' run game last week in a game that saw Fred Jackson get his highest number of touches and lowest number of yards this year. But going up against Philadelphia's 30th-ranked rush defense this week, expect Jackson to get the ball early and often........................................

http://www.afceastdaily.com/

JoeMama
10-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm going to be irate if we lose. No way should a team that's 1-3 and just lost to San Francisco EVER beat us. That's going to be a tough pill to swallow.

We need Fitz to bring his A game since we basically can't rely on our D to do anything right.

THRILLHO
10-08-2011, 09:14 PM
The fact that Philly is 1-3 scares me a lot. They have a lot to play for, huge expectations, and immense pressure. This is essentially a must win for them. They are not an inexperienced team, so they may rise to the challenge. Luckily for us, we are the home team. I think that will play a huge role in this game.

psubills62
10-08-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm going to be irate if we lose. No way should a team that's 1-3 and just lost to San Francisco EVER beat us. That's going to be a tough pill to swallow.

We need Fitz to bring his A game since we basically can't rely on our D to do anything right.
Just FYI, Cincy was 1-2 and had just lost to San Fran too. Not exactly what you were saying, but pretty close.

This game is very reminiscent to me of the New England game. Two bad defenses against two very good offenses. However, while Philly's offense is good, it's not nearly as potent as people imagine it is. Also, Philly's defense is bad...even worse than ours, much worse in some ways. I think we can certainly pull out the win, but we have to be on top of our game. Wouldn't be surprised if we lose either.

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
10-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Please Bills bury them, I want to see Philadelphia fans get mad. Their precious dynasty Phillies lost to the Cardinals. Let's clip the Eagles wings.

Oaf
10-09-2011, 01:12 AM
If we lose, we're 3-2, not the end of the world. If we lose again, 3-3, yes we're in trouble and it will be a long bye week. But the season is a 10k, not a sprint.

Meathead
10-09-2011, 01:19 AM
unfortunately, in professional sports whenever one team absolutely must win and the other can survive a loss the must win team usually does

bet the mortgage on the birds. and if im wrong, no you cant stay with me

B-DON
10-09-2011, 02:44 AM
unfortunately, in professional sports whenever one team absolutely must win and the other can survive a loss the must win team usually does

bet the mortgage on the birds. and if im wrong, no you cant stay with me
Fortunately your theory is wrong otherwise every playoff series in basketball and baseball would go 7 games or the red sox would be in the playoffs or the bills woulda beat the steelers 3rd stringers to make the playoffs a few years back. Must win teams lose all the time

jcdavey
10-09-2011, 05:12 AM
oh please bury them bills

i'm a chargers fan and shouldn't be cheering for you guys this weekend, due to playoff positioning between afc teams type of crap

but the day the eagles started doing all this FA washington redskin crap, i said they'd crash and burn due to the issues that almost always derail the free agency offseason winners...poor chemistry/new money

i just want to gloat :)

so destroy them!

imbondz
10-09-2011, 10:14 AM
It doesn't matter what the Eagles record is. They're 1-3 we're scared, if it was 3-1 we'd be scared, if they were 2-2 we'd be scared, and if they were 4-0, we'd already be looking to next week. frustrating.

YardRat
10-09-2011, 11:53 AM
HAMMER TIME !

Mr. Pink
10-09-2011, 11:55 AM
1-4 makes it almost impossible to come back and make the playoffs.

Lets do this!

sdbillsfan2
10-09-2011, 03:19 PM
The sound we just heard was the hammer coming down on that nail. Bye bye Vick, bye bye andy and good night eagles !!! go Bills