PDA

View Full Version : XS Sports

Mahdi
10-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Hey is anyone experiencing problems with XS?

I'm trying to access the site but its not working.

XS if you're there, I know my sub expired yesterday and I want to renew, don't I need access to the site to do that?

Thanks

Buddo
10-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Working for me.

Dozerdog
10-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Watched both Sabres games in Europe on it. Works awesome

BlackMetalNinja
10-09-2011, 08:26 AM

XS if you're there, I know my sub expired yesterday and I want to renew, don't I need access to the site to do that?

ThanksI know this sounds weird, but try searching XS Sports on Google and going that way. When my sub expired, it got weird on me too because it was acting as though I was still logged in, yet my account had expired. Once I did that, I was able to go back in and reup my subscription. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies and such in your browser.

Mahdi
10-09-2011, 08:40 AM
I know this sounds weird, but try searching XS Sports on Google and going that way. When my sub expired, it got weird on me too because it was acting as though I was still logged in, yet my account had expired. Once I did that, I was able to go back in and reup my subscription. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies and such in your browser.
Yea I tried google, haven't tried the cookies though. I try that...

Thanks

jamze132
10-09-2011, 08:40 AM
ALT F4 should get XS Sports back up and running.

xs_sports
10-09-2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks

Just clear any cookies you have from my site and you should be able to get on again. Let me know if you still cant!

Mad Bomber
10-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Worked perfectly for me.

BlackMetalNinja
10-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Yup, I've watched every game except the first one there this year without an issue. I'll be making heavy use of it once the NHL Center Ice Free Trial ends too! Thanks again XS!

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Worked great for me for the most part. A few times it froze up but refreshed and worked.

Thank you XS.