PDA

View Full Version : Come on Refs!

northernbillfan
10-09-2011, 01:37 PM
I've now witnessed the third blatant missed call this period.

Holding on the long convert on number 67.

Helmet to the head at the 4:00 mark.

And another blatant hold on this last drive by Philly.

I know you can call a holding penalty on just about every play, but the ones I noticed were very obvious.

Time for a half time adjustment by the officiating crew.

X-Era
10-09-2011, 01:47 PM
It's ridiculous how bad the holding is.

Skooby
10-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Brutal how bad the Bills are getting held, aren't there rules against that??

Cntrygal
10-09-2011, 01:51 PM
meh....

According to the "popular rhetoric" of last week... it doesn't matter what the refs do. The Bills should be able to win the overall outcome no matter what.

northernbillfan
10-09-2011, 01:58 PM
meh....

According to the "popular rhetoric" of last week... it doesn't matter what the refs do. The Bills should be able to win the overall outcome no matter what.That's how I was going to start this thread but this is more than obvious, even to the casual fan.

YardRat
10-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Brutal how bad the Bills are getting held, aren't there rules against that??

Not anymore apparently.

Skooby
10-09-2011, 02:51 PM
My gosh, they finally realized that the Eagles are pulling our guys the opposite direction with jersey in hand 2 plays in a row.

northernbillfan
10-09-2011, 04:57 PM
My gosh, they finally realized that the Eagles are pulling our guys the opposite direction with jersey in hand 2 plays in a row.It looked like #65 was saying I've been that all game. Why are you calling it now?

Buddo
10-09-2011, 05:04 PM
It looked like #65 was saying I've been that all game. Why are you calling it now?

And he'd probably be right. ;(
Officials need to make their mind up - either you call everything, or you call nothing.
It's BS that some stuff only gets called late on in games.

It was obvious the Bills would get called, not long after the Eagles finally were.

It's easy to say Merriman isn't the player he was, but he's getting no help from the Zebras, with the lack of holding calls.

There was one instance that Vick got a big gain off, where someone had his head in an armlock fcol.

Way too much poor officiating around the league imho.
Both challenges today, were just another good example of that.
The spot was ridiculous, as was not seeing that Vick was clearly down by contact. Guys in the gods probably could have called both those plays better.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
10-09-2011, 05:06 PM
CALL THE HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

They finally called some late....it's been happening every series the past 3 weeks and its NEVER called. Stop the jersey grabbing and arm bar, tackling Merriman so he can't get to the QB

Nighthawk
10-09-2011, 06:03 PM
I've never seen so much holding by a team (Eagles) that wasn't called in all my years of watching football. It was ridiculous today.

paladin warrior
10-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Ya i saw that helmet hit helmet. I was yelling too, I said" WTF REF dont call for that. U uglymotherf^^ker REF" lieing little RAT. My wife told me "calm down"

northernbillfan
10-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Ya i saw that helmet hit helmet. I was yelling too, I said" WTF REF dont call for that. U uglymotherf^^ker REF" lieing little RAT. My wife told me "calm down"My wife knew better than to say that too me.

Syderick
10-09-2011, 09:57 PM
The Bills did get lucky with a non-call of a face mask on that screen pass.