PDA

View Full Version : All Aboard The Bandwagon?

BillsOwnAll
10-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Now 4-1 beating 3 quality teams, Trouncing a bad team, and........the bungles game ya..

Is everyone aboard the bills bandwagon?

I understand before the season you self proclaimed "realist" didnt have faith after numerous seasons of being let down again and again, But you have to admit this team has a different spark. They create turnovers, score points in bunches,comeback wins, and can run the ball consisntly. Now im not saying were a lock for the playoffs or super bowl but I think its time EVERY fan gets on the circling wagon. Our defense is pourous but is creating turnovers. The AFC is proving to be very underachieving. So lets hope on for the ride and enjoy the season in FAITH the bills WILL make the PLAYOFFS!

If your not aboard I was 3 good reasons why the bills WONT make the playoffs and tell me six teams with a better chance then them in the AFC

Cntrygal
10-10-2011, 05:31 AM
Bandwagons are for the casual fans... not those of us that are obsessed - realists or not.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-10-2011, 05:50 AM
I think that 90% of the people here are on the bandwagon no matter what happens.

Dujek
10-10-2011, 06:03 AM
It's not a bandwagon, it's the Chan-Wagon.

Get it right people...

Skooby
10-10-2011, 06:16 AM
I think that 90% of the people here are on the bandwagon no matter what happens.

I've been strapped on for decades, never knew nor cared to get off.

Mad Bomber
10-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Aboard the bandwagon? I drive the damn thing.

northernbillfan
10-10-2011, 11:10 AM
We post on a Bills fan site. Have been posting here for almost 10 years. We've been posting on fan sites since the days of AOL and Usenet.

I think it's safe to say we are NOT fair-weather fans.

BertSquirtgum
10-10-2011, 11:58 AM
I drive the tractor. I don't ride on no wagon. The Bills' defense is still terrible though.

imbondz
10-10-2011, 12:33 PM
yeah if you hang out here, you're not on the bandwagon. my friends think i'm weird.

BillsOwnAll
10-10-2011, 01:53 PM
I didn't mean bandwagon like you guys are fair weather fans lol! I know you bleed buffalo bills. I meant just is everyone billleveing were for real play off cotendenders!

G Wolly
10-10-2011, 02:03 PM
We post on a Bills fan site. Have been posting here for almost 10 years. We've been posting on fan sites since the days of AOL and Usenet.

I think it's safe to say we are NOT fair-weather fans.

Seconded.

don137
10-10-2011, 02:06 PM
I will not make any predictions for ths team. I can see them coming back to earth due to a pourous defense and I can also see them making the playoffs. I just know one thing is for certain. Its fun to watch Buffalo Bills football again and will enjoy the ride.