PDA

View Full Version : How are the Giants looking?

BILLSROCK1212
10-10-2011, 12:52 PM
1) How are they looking on the injury front?

2) What are their strengths and weaknesses (with the injuries)?

3) What should we be able to easily exploit?

4) Which one of their players should we key in on?

This is a big out of conference game. Going into the bye week with a win is incredibly important.

Pinkerton Security
10-10-2011, 12:58 PM
1) How are they looking on the injury front?
Tuck was banged up last week and so was Jacobs...not sure if they will be playing next week but Id think so. Thin at WR but Cruz has breakaway potential and Nicks is a stud.

2) What are their strengths and weaknesses (with the injuries)?
Strengths - rushing the passer with front 4 (they'll need Tuck back tho)
Weaknesses - O-line isnt opening holes for Bradshaw or Jacobs, and isnt doing particularly well in pass blocking either...Eli is a pansy and gets super antsy in a collapsing pocket

3) What should we be able to easily exploit?
Blitz Eli

4) Which one of their players should we key in on?
Nicks is very big and physical down the field
This is a big out of conference game. Going into the bye week with a win is incredibly important.

just from what ive seen..

JoeMama
10-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Losing at home to the Seahawks?

Bring me the :drunkmanning: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/drunkmanning.jpg

Mad Bomber
10-10-2011, 01:44 PM
In this week's game, both starting RG Chris Snee and long snapper Zak DeOssie suffered concussions. Snee spent the night in the hospital; I doubt he'll play next week. This weakens an already crappy O-line which has contributed to a poor running game.

If we shut down the run and force Eli Manning to try to beat us, a good pass rush can rattle him and force some poor throws.

They have two good receivers in Nicks and Cruz.

Mad Bomber
10-10-2011, 01:48 PM
In this week's game, both starting RG Chris Snee and long snapper Zak DeOssie suffered concussions. Snee spent the night in the hospital; I doubt he'll play next week. This weakens an already crappy O-line which has contributed to a poor running game.

If we shut down the run and force Eli Manning to try to beat us, a good pass rush can rattle him and force some poor throws.

They have three good receivers in Nicks, Manningham and Cruz.

kingJofNYC
10-10-2011, 02:27 PM
JPP is a beast.

Their O is up and down, secondary hasn't played well. Lets hope Tuck is out, they'll murder us up front if he's healthy and ready to go.

Mr. Pink
10-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Eli Manning can't protect the football to save his life.

psubills62
10-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Giants RG Chris Snee (concussion) has been released from the hospital.

As has LS Zak DeOssie (concussion). Snee has been "sent home to rest." The three-time Pro Bowler will likely miss his first game since 2004 when the Giants host the Bills this weekend. The Giants' running game could take a hit in his absence. Jim Cordle, signed off the practice squad just six days ago, is in line to start in his place.
From www.rotoworld.com

Coach Sal
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
They gave up over 420 yards of offense to the QB combo of Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst.

The Bills will have their chances to put up points. Again.

jamze132
10-10-2011, 03:15 PM
If we don't leave New Jersey at 5-1, I'm going to kick something hard. Maybe even punch a baby or something.