PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if we still had Easley

Mr. Miyagi
10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Our offense would be even more explosive.

Too bad he's missing all of this.

It breaks my heart (pun intended).

ServoBillieves
10-10-2011, 02:59 PM
... Ouch.

BertSquirtgum
10-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Can't wait for the cry babies telling you not to talk about Easley like that.

GreedoII
10-10-2011, 03:12 PM

It breaks my heart (pun intended).

Yay! Another pointless and stupid thread by this clown.

Thanks..see u next week

hydro
10-10-2011, 03:15 PM

Thanks..see u next week

Yeah a respected and long time member of this message board. You sir are the overreacting clown.

psubills62
10-10-2011, 03:16 PM
I still haven't given up on the kid, but it's hard to see how the team won't move on at some point. He's obviously proven the least out of any of the guys we've had on the roster (outside of Ruvell Martin).

From all accounts, he would have been a good, physical deep threat, which is exactly what we need at this point. We need someone that can go deep but is also a threat in other ways. Too bad he can't provide that this year.

GreedoII
10-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Yeah a respected and long time member of this message board. You sir are the overreacting clown.

oh brother...

its a message board man. lol...

This guy posts stupid threads all day everyday. Thought I point that out so shove it pal.

ddaryl
10-10-2011, 03:21 PM
oh brother...

its a message board man. lol...

This guy posts stupid threads all day everyday. Thought I point that out so shove it pal.

you should ignore the post or ignore the poster.... those are your options

GreedoII
10-10-2011, 03:23 PM
you should ignore the post or ignore the poster.... those are your options

fair enough. Just irked me this time around so i said my peace.

Mr. Pink
10-10-2011, 03:58 PM
I thought it was funny.

Well played Miyagi-san, well played.

acehole
10-10-2011, 04:22 PM
I still haven't given up on the kid, but it's hard to see how the team won't move on at some point. He's obviously proven the least out of any of the guys we've had on the roster (outside of Ruvell Martin).

From all accounts, he would have been a good, physical deep threat, which is exactly what we need at this point. We need someone that can go deep but is also a threat in other ways. Too bad he can't provide that this year.

He has a heart ailment? anyone know which one?

acehole
10-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Yea stop posting about Bills realated football stuff here.
Really just out of the box.

fair enough. Just irked me this time around so i said my peace.

Captain Obvious
10-10-2011, 04:29 PM
The problem with this thread is.. A assumption is made that a WR who has never played a down of regular season NFL football would make the bills offense much more better if he wasn't injured..

In fairness to Greedo Miyagi has whiffed quite badly in the past few years.. Miyagi

1) wanted the Bills to draft QB Greg McElroy in the 2nd Round this year

2) Swore up and down and guaranteed Marshawn Lynch would be a better RB than Adrian Peterson prior to the 2007 draft

sdbillsfan2
10-10-2011, 04:33 PM

Thanks..see u next week

Man if you think Miyagi is a clown and a vast majority of us here enjoy and respect his posts, where do you suppose we rank your post on the intelligence scale?

And Miyagi.....I agree , it would have been nice to see him in this years offense.

Captain Obvious
10-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Man if you think Miyagi is a clown and a vast majority of us here enjoy and respect his posts, where do you suppose we rank your post on the intelligence scale?

And Miyagi.....I agree , it would have been nice to see him in this years offense.

Oh please... Just because someone has 10000+ plus posts on here doesn't mean they know a lot about football

Hilarious how posters on here with 10000+posts are deitified and treated just like the Ken Jeong "King" character in the movie Role Models

BillsWin
10-10-2011, 04:42 PM
:popcorn:

jamze132
10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Seriously.

sdbillsfan2
10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Oh please... Just because someone has 10000+ plus posts on here doesn't mean they know a lot about football

Hilarious how posters on here with 10000+posts are deitified and treated just like the Ken Jeong "King" character in the movie Role Models

First of all, nobody was deifying anyone . Secondly, it's not the number of posts that earn respect but content and quality. I don't care about the numbers, lucky for you or people might look at your rep numbers.

Demon
10-10-2011, 06:07 PM

You have to admit, he does have a point.

Personally, i thought the original post was pretty funny, people need to have a sense of humor, but, i do come here for Bills talk, news, rumors and not jokes.

YardRat
10-10-2011, 06:28 PM

:lmao:

That's even funnier than the op.

Mad Bomber
10-10-2011, 07:33 PM

It breaks my heart (pun intended). :negrep:

:rofl:

Mr. Miyagi
10-10-2011, 09:16 PM
The problem with this thread is.. A assumption is made that a WR who has never played a down of regular season NFL football would make the bills offense much more better if he wasn't injured..

In fairness to Greedo Miyagi has whiffed quite badly in the past few years.. Miyagi

2) Swore up and down and guaranteed Marshawn Lynch would be a better RB than Adrian Peterson prior to the 2007 draft
Holy crap you remember things that I said even I had forgotten.

Damn are you half elephant?

Greedo - Chill man. My humor is not for everybody. It's okay not to like it.

Mr. Miyagi
10-10-2011, 09:20 PM
You have to admit, he does have a point.

Personally, i thought the original post was pretty funny, people need to have a sense of humor, but, i do come here for Bills talk, news, rumors and not jokes.
Well to that point, I meant my first post sincerely. The joke part just sort of fit at the end. But yes I wish Easley could've been involved.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2011, 01:42 AM

You come on here expecting not to read any jokes? good one. some of the people on here really need to take the sticks out of their asses.

trapezeus
10-11-2011, 05:59 AM
If miyagi didn't say pun intended, it wouldnt have drawn this reaction.

If he made a play on explosive based on the rumored torn pooper situation, I could have understood the anger

But footballwise, how is this not a decent post. Bills are getting thin at wr and he's supposed to be a major person if he was healthy.

acehole
10-11-2011, 03:59 PM

I rank him right between Potato and Sabs.

acehole
10-11-2011, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=HurkeyNuts]You come on here expecting not to read any jokes? good one. some of the people on here really need to take the sticks out of their asses.[/QUOTE

The bigger question is why put the stick in in the first place and a follow up should be why is leaving one in the sign of a good sense of humor?

acehole
10-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Well he did say "Imagine".

And your assuption then would be that he would make it worse.

If he where the 4th or 5th WR he would present match up problems for the deffense.....assuming he catches a ball throw his way. Fitz will find him if he is open. He has prototipical size speed and was doing ok before medical.

Greedo is entitled to his opinion yes.

His opinion seem to be tearing other posters down rather then contibuting to the discussion. Or coming up with an idea of his own.

Slow news day Miagi is just having fun here.....play allong or move allong.

Mr. Miyagi
10-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Come on now, let's move on. Let's talk about football as Greedo said.

Seriously, how would Easley contributed to this offense? Would he have made us even better, especially now that we're low on WRs?

sdbillsfan2
10-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Come on now, let's move on. Let's talk about football as Greedo said.

Seriously, how would Easley contributed to this offense? Would he have made us even better, especially now that we're low on WRs?

absolutely .... He and Fitz were (by their own statements ) getting familiar with each others game. Speed wasn't bad and he knows the system.

Saratoga Slim
10-12-2011, 11:36 AM
What actually happened with Easley? I never heard anything more than the initial "undisclosed illness" business

sdbillsfan2
10-12-2011, 11:48 AM
What actually happened with Easley? I never heard anything more than the initial "undisclosed illness" business

Some kind of heart issue. I'm not sure what exactly.

acehole
10-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Some kind of heart issue. I'm not sure what exactly.

Broken Heart takes years...

NOT THE DUDE...
10-12-2011, 08:22 PM
naaman roosevelt is a clone of andre reed imo. he will explode this week vs the giants. his acceleration and rac is awesome!