• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Postgame with Vick and Parker

The official source of Philadelphia Eagles headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information. Go Birds!

The official source of Philadelphia Eagles headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information. Go Birds!

I actually appreciate the candidness of their comments, we'll see if they can turn it around. Both of em faced their mistakes head on & had good things to say about us. Vick does seem like a different man, IMO, than who he was in ATL. Seems like Dungy has indeed had an impact on him.

On to Vic Cruz and our old nemesis the Giants. Expecting to see McKelvin blasted a few times in this one.

• imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Postgame with Vick and Parker

I hope 2 years in prison would humble you at least a little. still don't like him
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Oaf
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by imbondz
      I hope 2 years in prison would humble you at least a little. still don't like him
      To each his own, though I'm curious as to why.

Comment

• mayotm
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Oaf
        To each his own, though I'm curious as to why.
        You're curious as to why he or anybody else doesn't like him???? Umm, maybe because he's a horrible human being? What other reason are you looking for?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by mayotm
          You're curious as to why he or anybody else doesn't like him???? Umm, maybe because he's a horrible human being? What other reason are you looking for?
          i say pity him; don't dislike him...but to each his own

Comment

• Oaf
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by mayotm
            I was interested in the elaboration, not the fact that he didn't like him.

On what grounds do you stand on to judge him from? Certainly rock-solid, perfect, ever-faultless ground right?

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Hunting for sport is fine, killing dogs is awful. I'm a dog lover and I think Vick has shown a lot of maturity through the ordeal. I was skeptical at first, but he's handling this trying season like a champ. He's not throwing anyone under the bus. I kind of hope they get hot at the end of the season.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

Let's hope they turn it around for the Patriots and Jets games...

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Oaf
                  I was interested in the elaboration, not the fact that he didn't like him.

On what grounds do you stand on to judge him from? Certainly rock-solid, perfect, ever-faultless ground right?
                  On the grounds that he doesn't kill dogs for fun?

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Oaf
                    I don't have to be perfect to say that killing dogs for fun makes you a scumbag.
                    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                    X