X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Tebow Time

Fox yanked Orton last Sunday & put in Tebow. IMO he did that with the idea of shutting up the Tebow fans after they saw Tebow play with no preparation.

Well, Tebow did what he does, he is a GAMER & almost led the Broncos back to win the game. Fox now has no option but to start Tebow because when he was given the chance, Tebow showed he is the better QB.

I think this situation is much like the Edwards situation in Buffalo last year. Both Edwards & Orton were given EVERY opportunity to succeed & both failed miserably.

Now Tebow has the opportunity to prove his detractors wrong just as Fitz did in Buffalo. Tebow will start this Sunday in Miami before a Stadium full of his fans.
    Last edited by better days; 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Tebow Time

Originally posted by better days
    Fox yanked Orton last Sunday & put in Tebow. IMO he did that with the idea of shutting up the Tebow fans after they saw Tebow play with no preparation.

Well, Tebow did what he does, he is a GAMER & almost led the Broncos back to win the game. Fox now has no option but to start Tebow because when he was given the chance, Tebow showed he is the better QB.

I think this situation is much like the Edwards situation in Buffalo last year. Both Edwards & Orton were given EVERY opportunity to succeed & both failed miserably.

Now Tebow has the opportunity to prove his detractors wrong just as Fitz did in Buffalo. Tebow will start this Sunday in Miami before a Stadium full of his fans.
    There is never a full stadium in Miami.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

All I hear whenever Tebow is talked about is;

Timmay!
      Last edited by DraftBoy; 10-11-2011, 11:33 AM.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37
        There is never a full stadium in Miami.
        Yeah, & that is why Miami has resorted to having GATOR day even though it is FAR from Gainesville & is The Hurricanes homefield.

There are not that many Gator fans in the Miami area but I expect a good number of Gator fans from all over the State of Florida to travel to Miami for this game.

Gator fans travel WELL.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          All I hear whenever Tebow is talked about is;

Timmay!
          Well, you better get used to hearing it, because you will be hearing it a lot from now on.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Well, you better get used to hearing it, because you will be hearing it a lot from now on.
            3-4 more weeks and then it will be on the next one.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

3-4 more weeks and then it will be on the next one.
              Like many times before I believe you will be proved wrong again.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

IMO, Tebow is a bigger/stronger version of Flutie. Horrible organized football qb's who strive with adlibs. Not the greatest camp qb's but do better on gameday when they improvise.

A guy like Chan could make Tebow a good qb.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

I think Tebow is better than a lot of people think. He might not win any style points but he has something. On the other hand he's got a long ways to go so the haters have to cut him some slack. Just remember football is a very emotional game. If he can make some plays he'll get the fans charged up and his teammates charged up and that will lead to games won. And that folks is the rub.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Like many times before I believe you will be proved wrong again.
                    Yes and then Timmay will rise to the heavens and the prophecy will have been fulfilled.

Or better yet when he fails, which I think he will, you won't talk about it and just act like it never happened.

Im not even a big anti-Tebow guy.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

And it's official.

Tebow the new starter in Denver.

:getyourpopcornready:

How fitting that he plays in a city where he's one mile closer to God.
                      Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Yes and then Timmay will rise to the heavens and the prophecy will have been fulfilled.

Or better yet when he fails, which I think he will, you won't talk about it and just act like it never happened.

Im not even a big anti-Tebow guy.
                        Well that post is just TOTAL BS. There is no bigger anti-Tebow guy on this board!!!

You said he was not an NFL QB before the draft & said he was not better than a 5th or 6th rnd pick.

I said he would be picked by the 2nd rnd & could be picked in the 1st. You ridiculed that like you are ridiculing his starting this Sunday.

Well come week 5 we will see who has the last laugh. If he is not starting by then you will be proven right, but if he is the starter week 5 you will be proven wrong yet again about Tebow.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Well that post is just TOTAL BS. There is no bigger anti-Tebow guy on this board!!!

You said he was not an NFL QB before the draft & said he was not better than a 5th or 6th rnd pick.

I said he would be picked by the 2nd rnd & could be picked in the 1st. You ridiculed that like you are ridiculing his starting this Sunday.

Well come week 5 we will see who has the last laugh. If he is not starting by then you will be proven right, but if he is the starter week 5 you will be proven wrong yet again about Tebow.
                          He's already been named the starter so what the hell are you yammering on about exactly?

Jesus (oh **** is that offensive now when mentioned with Tebow?), learn to take a joke and a friggin chill pill.

Also he's not an NFL QB, Kiper said it best on Sunday, he's throws the prettiest passes of all the Hbacks in the NFL.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

I mean I have Jesus as my avatar for Christ's sake.

Badass Jesus but Jesus none the less.

Though he doesn't look like Timmay, so maybe its not Jesus? Now Im just all kinds of confused.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• bf1
                              • Oct 2010

Besides the fact he's Christian, is there any other reason to dislike him?

Comment

Working...
                              X