X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Coach Sal

I wanted to let you know that I have become a fan. I usually don't care for the local hacks, but I have to say, I have enjoyed listening to you. Last week one of my buddies told me that he really liked you so I gave it a shot. I have to say, pretty good. So, I am man enough to admit I was wrong. Now if you can just get the two afternoon idiots off.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Coach Sal

GROUP HUG!

Comment

• Coach Sal
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
      I wanted to let you know that I have become a fan. I usually don't care for the local hacks, but I have to say, I have enjoyed listening to you. Last week one of my buddies told me that he really liked you so I gave it a shot. I have to say, pretty good. So, I am man enough to admit I was wrong. Now if you can just get the two afternoon idiots off.
      I appreciate the love. And I thank you. But it wasn't necessary. As I've always said, some like, some don't. I understand this. I just try to give the best shows I can give and hope it gives people a reason to tune back in.

Thanks again. It was never a real issue with me once you explained. You were never classless about it.
      Last edited by Coach Sal; 10-11-2011, 03:17 PM.
      Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
      And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
        • Apr 2005

Became a Sal fan via justintv.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

Man love is gay.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I get up at 4:30AM to go to gym to work out so don't listen to Sal's show live on Tuesday nights. When I have 'busy work' running some reports during the day I love downloading Sal's podcast and listening. A great way to have an hour and half fly by while working.

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Sal I have never heard you therefore I hate you and wish you four flat tires.

Originally posted by Coach Sal
              I appreciate the love. And I thank you. But it wasn't necessary. As I've always said, some like, some don't. I understand this. I just try to give the best shows I can give and hope it gives people a reason to tune back in.

Thanks again. It was never a real issue with me once you explained. You were never classless about it.
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Is there a show tonight??

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                  Very cool....
                  I have to agree, when I make my trip to Buffalo a few times a year I hear those guys in the afternoon and Im still suprised they are on....
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Coach Sal

You are a positive voice in a group of negative nancy's. I can't stand WGR but I'd listen to you any day.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by don137
                      I get up at 4:30AM to go to gym to work out so don't listen to Sal's show live on Tuesday nights. When I have 'busy work' running some reports during the day I love downloading Sal's podcast and listening. A great way to have an hour and half fly by while working.
                      I love the podcast myself. I usually listen to it while mowing the lawn. Wish I could hear the show on WGR.

Comment

Working...
                      X