PDA

View Full Version : Is it Sunday yet?

BillsOwnAll
10-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Doesnt it feel do nice to look forward to every Sunday knowing the Bills CAN win any game. It makes football so much more enjoyable. My fantasy football league can tell the Bills are doing good, it took quite the backseat to watching Buffalo Bills football every Sunday!

psubills62
10-11-2011, 03:11 PM
This is the one year I've regretted avoiding Bills players in the draft. Fine by me, though.

BillsOwnAll
10-11-2011, 03:18 PM
This is the one year I've regretted avoiding Bills players in the draft. Fine by me, though.
I got stevie and fitzy! But its weird. I started playing fantasy about 8 years ago, and my league is VERY competitive. I usually am watching the my players like a hawk even streaming there games lol, But this year from 1-4 I have been locked on Bills football! tho I am still 4-1..imagine if i was trying!? ;)

Ed
10-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Feels great. This time last year we were 0-5 and only talking about who to take with the #1 overall pick.

Buffalogic
10-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I got Fred in like the 6th round. It's double dipping anytime he scores, I love it.

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2011, 04:29 PM
I got Fred in like the 6th round. It's double dipping anytime he scores, I love it.
Me too, I got FJ in the 5th in one league (deep league), and traded for Stevie in another league. Both doing well!

Buddo
10-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Bah. I only mess about with FF through the bb.com 'hometeam challenge' thingy, but I was so looking forward to the game, I forgot to do a team until the very last minute before the games started. Took Aaron Rodgers at QB, then discovered that most of the rest of the guys I wanted, AP, Freddie, etc., weren't available, so had to make do with scrubs from the late games.
The one day I'm probably going to pick an awesome line up, is the one day I'm a minute too late. ;( LOL.

better days
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Feels great. This time last year we were 0-5 and only talking about who to take with the #1 overall pick.

Well, we got that pick right. Good thing Nix reads this board. LOL.