PDA

View Full Version : You know what I really can't wait for?

ublinkwescore
10-12-2011, 11:56 AM
football in january again.

Please let this team maintain it's consistency. We continue to play like this, we will be there.

Honestly, I don't think this team has peaked yet either. I think come December and January, we will be one of the most dangerous teams in the league. Our D is still gelling. soon we will stop surrendering big yardage while still taking the ball away quite frequently. that's gonna be fun to watch.

justasportsfan
10-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Homer

DraftBoy
10-12-2011, 12:01 PM
There is always football in Janurary...

ublinkwescore
10-12-2011, 12:04 PM
not for me if buffalo doesn't make it.

ublinkwescore
10-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Homer

Pot... Kettle.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Pass the **** you're smoking. I don't believe this defense will get any better.

Mr. Miyagi
10-12-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm getting a Bills flag for my house if we make the playoffs this year.

The year we win the SB I will get a Bills logo tattoo...my first tat.

ublinkwescore
10-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I already have a bills logo tat on my left upper arm by shoulder. Also have bills license plate holder on rear bumper of my honda s2000. And a bills cap and a t-shirt all of which were purchased this season minus the tatt... Got that when i was 19.

OpIv37
10-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm getting a Bills flag for my house if we make the playoffs this year.

The year we win the SB I will get a Bills logo tattoo...my first tat.

that was my idea. I posted it on here years ago.

Don't start stealing other people's ideas just because you're going through a mid-life crisis and want to get tattoos like the kids do these days.

OpIv37
10-12-2011, 01:53 PM
but, please, don't jinx us- it's too soon to be talking about January football that matters.

ublinkwescore
10-12-2011, 05:26 PM
I cautiously stated that "if" we keep this level of play up, we will be in the playoffs to avert any jinxery.

The last buffalo fan
10-12-2011, 06:37 PM
I cautiously stated that "if" we keep this level of play up, we will be in the playoffs to avert any jinxery.

No need to be pussy, just enjoy the ride! :gobills:

Meathead
10-12-2011, 10:02 PM
6-5 from here on out should do it

i was the very first person on any of the three boards i post in to predict playoffs (in nov) after seeing the dramatic improvement in chans team first half to second half. ive never seen a team that bad become that competitive that fast. seemed a reasonable guess that they would surge this season. coulda been wrong. but i wasnt

still not at all comfortable they will do much when/if they make it. first of all, playoffs are different, it takes another level of experience to succeed there. teams normally have to fail the first time they make the postseason before succeeding in them. secondly, theres still talent gaps they wont be able to scheme their way out of. they need young guys to get to the next level as well as another key fa or two

the next three seasons however are a different story. if they stay on a similar trajectory of strengthening the team year over year they should be serious title contenders as early as next year. which would be what i also predicted last november. its not that im all that awesome. ok i guess it is that im awesome

TrEd FTW
10-13-2011, 04:56 AM
Pass the **** you're smoking. I don't believe this defense will get any better.
That's encouraging, as you're consistently wrong.

ublinkwescore
10-13-2011, 01:55 PM
not smoking any $#!t... just calling it like i see it... see the raiders game I predicted that game fairly well... said fitzpatrick would have to get rid of the ball sooner rather than later among other things I don't remember right now.