PDA

View Full Version : So what you guys think of te Gia

Maximilli
10-12-2011, 02:52 PM
wanna hear u guys thoughts on the giants what are u worried about this gaeme me i hope that they don't hurt fitz and do u think that the raiders front 7 better then the giants front 7

Pinkerton Security
10-12-2011, 03:01 PM
are you drunk.

ServoBillieves
10-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Irm a ldile bit wurried aboot teh Tkuc gie and teir awsum pash russ adn mis amerika.

Oldbillsfan
10-12-2011, 03:29 PM
I understood what he wrote. The giants take out a lot of quarterbacks.

ZEUS
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
What a great education system we have.

Bone
10-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Maybe he has a learning disability? Be nice.

trapezeus
10-12-2011, 03:45 PM
giants have a beaten up CB situation. if freddie is able to run the ball and get the screen going again, that's going to leave a couple horrible matchups, specifically for stevie, to take advantage of.

i feel good about the billls chances because whatever doesn't work, chan will sort by halftime.

it may just come down to winning and coming out healthy. which essentially is what we want everyweek.

OpIv37
10-12-2011, 03:48 PM

:rolleyes: yes, mother.....

DraftBoy
10-12-2011, 04:02 PM
I saw the movie "Gia"

:hump:

better days
10-12-2011, 04:14 PM
I saw the movie "Gia"

Is she HOT?

ServoBillieves
10-12-2011, 07:51 PM
I saw the movie "Gia"

As bad as 'Gigli' by chance?

YardRat
10-12-2011, 07:54 PM

So do Lecter, DraftBoy and mystic and I don't see anybody asking to take it easy on them.

Extremebillsfan247
10-12-2011, 10:18 PM
wanna hear u guys thoughts on the giants what are u worried about this gaeme me i hope that they don't hurt fitz and do u think that the raiders front 7 better then the giants front 7

At receiver they probably have one of the most underrated 1-2 punches in the NFL with Nicks and Cruz. Our secondary is going to have it's hands full with them 2. On defense Pierre-Paul, if you haven't seen him play yet, you will know him well after that game. His name is certain to come up a lot on Sunday. He's really good. The Giants are a lot better than their record indicates. This game will by no means be a walk in the park for this Bills team. They will be earning this win for sure if they are victorious at all. JMO

Ingtar33
10-13-2011, 02:17 AM
they're a terrible football team that has looked god awful this year.

Losing to them would be worse then losing to the Bengals (at least the Bengals have beat some solid teams)

thenry20
10-13-2011, 03:19 AM
I think we run all over these guys just like the Iggles. I am concerned with their pass rush tho because they are better than Philly IMHO.

We need to generate turnovers again or Manning will carve us apart. He's been their most consistent offensive player all year. I don't think we'll able to sustain another 2nd half defensive collapse like we've been putting up all year.

Again, if we can run on them all day, anything the Manning does will be for naught. We can't settle for FG's in the redzone however, it has to be 6.

My prediction: Bills 24-16

YardRat
10-13-2011, 06:07 AM
I'm hoping the pressure we were able to get on Vick wasn't a mirage. If we get that much heat on Manning, we should kill them.

DraftBoy
10-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Is she HOT?

A young Angelina Jolie? Yea she's pretty good looking.

DraftBoy
10-13-2011, 07:11 AM
As bad as 'Gigli' by chance?

I wouldn't know I didnt watch Gigli and I think I maybe watched like 5-10 minutes total of Gia.

Maximilli
10-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Yea there pass rush is what i am really worried about quick passes and screens is what we have to do

WarGiants
10-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Well I know the Bills DBs are ballhawks, McKelvin, Florence, Byrd etc but I'm telling you, don't sleep on our receiving corps.

Nicks and Cruz ain't no joke. Both are ballers, Nicks is the more physical, Cruz is the more dynamic.

Our secondary blows though, we keep getting torched by average/mediocre QBs when our pass rush fails to get pressure (usually due to quick slants/no-huddle) so if Fitz has a clean pocket for most of the game I expect him to light it up.

If we're able to get pressure (we're one of the few teams that can get after the QB as aggressive and as consistently as we do) on Fitz then you guys are gonna have a tough out. Tuck might not play but a heavy dose of JPP and Osi still is dangerous.

For some reason this game feels like one of those where it can either be a blowout or a really close game. No inbetweens...

I'm very concerned about Fred Jackson though, he's a beast, and our run D has surprisingly been very suspect this year.

paranoid
10-13-2011, 09:10 PM
WarGiants, you make some good points. Our O-line and the quick passes have kept Fitz pretty clean but Giants will pose a pretty stiff test for them, especially with our starting LT Bell out.

I hope that we crank up the blitz pressure against Manning to keep him from hitting the long shots to Cruz and Nicks. Should be a good game.