PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand........

SabreEleven
10-13-2011, 01:18 PM
the hate from Sabres fans on the new locker room. It takes more than a locker room to bring a Championship but they needed new anemties in the room and why not just go first class like the Pegula's do on everything since they bought the team. Who wouldn't want to come to work in a top notch facility? It will just give them one more little advantage over other teams. It's just another step that will bring a Stanley Cup. I still think the Sabres are 3 years away from a Cup but this season will be fun.

Crisis
10-13-2011, 01:18 PM
who's complaining?

G Wolly
10-13-2011, 01:22 PM
who's complaining?

Skooby
10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
I say we form that mob & burn the rats out who complain about the LR:

http://jeffrutherford.com/wp-content/angry-mob.jpg

hydro
10-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Yeah where is this complaining?

DraftBoy
10-13-2011, 02:11 PM
If I had to guess, Id guess Op...but that's also my default.

OpIv37
10-13-2011, 02:17 PM
If I had to guess, Id guess Op...but that's also my default.

I guess I earned that reputation, but seriously I'm not one to complain about something like the locker room. If anything, it may help attract players to Buffalo, and even if it doesn't do that, it certainly doesn't hurt anything. It's Pegula's money, not mine, and there's no salary cap on locker room improvements.

My only complaint is the giant plate of cookies on the table in the locker room during the pictures. Hopefully it was only there for media day because we aren't going to win the Stanley Cup if the players are stuffing baked goods down their throats between periods.

SabreEleven
10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I've been listening to WGR at work and home....especially that whiner line plus there has been some posters on this board and not necessarily OP.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-13-2011, 06:22 PM
My guess is that some people just complain to be heard.

Skooby
10-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Can't complain about 2-0, so far / so good.

ddaryl
10-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Really who complained ????

I thought it was pretty damn awesome myself

TMu11
10-14-2011, 09:11 AM
I guess I earned that reputation, but seriously I'm not one to complain about something like the locker room. If anything, it may help attract players to Buffalo, and even if it doesn't do that, it certainly doesn't hurt anything. It's Pegula's money, not mine, and there's no salary cap on locker room improvements.

My only complaint is the giant plate of cookies on the table in the locker room during the pictures. Hopefully it was only there for media day because we aren't going to win the Stanley Cup if the players are stuffing baked goods down their throats between periods.

I'd rather they ate baked goods than fried....

hydro
10-14-2011, 09:17 AM
I've been listening to WGR at work and home....especially that whiner line plus there has been some posters on this board and not necessarily OP.

The whiner line is the vocal minority, keep that in mind...

OpIv37
10-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Does it really matter anyway? Our first "home" game was on the other side of the pond, and now we are on the 2nd of 4 straight road games. We'll be nearly 3 weeks into the season before the players even get to use it again.

Dozerdog
10-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Why would anyone NOT USING the damn locker room complain?