PDA

View Full Version : This has to be a mistake

MDFINFAN
06-28-2003, 11:45 AM
The NFL has lost it, please read this, this can't be real.

Bills Fans Selected To Promote NFL Coverage (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=189384)

There goes the NFL...it will never be the same again :angry:

ublinkwescore
06-28-2003, 12:30 PM
Well it's only natural that they go for the classiest - which should mean that no Phins get picked to do it.

Ð
06-28-2003, 12:41 PM
He's just miffed because his pics he sent in of him dressed up as little rabbit foo foo (the average Dolphin fan) didn't make the cut.

MDFINFAN
06-28-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Ð
He's just miffed because his pics he sent in of him dressed up as little rabbit foo foo (the average Dolphin fan) didn't make the cut.

Actually I'm not miff at all, just thougt it too much..the bills fans of all teams. I just don't think the NFL knows how #Y%N9 you guys can be. But then again, this is why I shared it with you guys :up:

ublinkwescore
06-28-2003, 09:29 PM
Who wants to help me beat up a Dolphins fan at the 12-21 game?

J/K

BillsFever
06-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Who wants to help me beat up a Dolphins fan at the 12-21 game?

J/K

You need help? :smoke:

mybills
06-29-2003, 08:29 AM
There's only one thing wrong with all of those pictures...

too many empty seats in the background! :shakeno:

Jan Reimers
06-29-2003, 10:41 AM
Miami fans are too busy trolling South Beach to be picked for NFL promos.

MDFINFAN
06-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Miami fans are too busy trolling South Beach to be picked for NFL promos.

Ahhh, the good life, I do miss it, and yes billsfever, you guys defintely need help trying to kick any phin fans behind..Southern Men are a bit much for a sun depleted peguin...
:biggrin:

BillsNYC
06-29-2003, 01:22 PM
The Bills set attendance records in season that contain blizzards and extreme cold

The Dolphins have trouble selling out games in beautiful weather. I think the NFL knows which city represents true football fans.

Thailog80
06-29-2003, 01:23 PM
Has a lot more snow than Buffalo.

MDFINFAN
06-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
The Bills set attendance records in season that contain blizzards and extreme cold

The Dolphins have trouble selling out games in beautiful weather. I think the NFL knows which city represents true football fans.

Yea and the number of blizzards and extreme cold effects are showing on this board..head cases, all of you..but that's why I'm here to bring some Sunshine into ya lives...Go Dolphins :bduff: