PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Bills/Giants game

McBFLO
10-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Super excited to be going to the Bills game this weekend against the Giants. There's going to be 14, including me, in my group. It's gonna be awesome! Go Bills! 5-1 baby!

The last buffalo fan
10-14-2011, 09:42 AM
:gobills:

RedEyE
10-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Curious to hear about your experience. I've heard horror stories about the new stadium and parking. Heard from a Giants fan that lives up there that because of limited parking, they bus everybody in, and that the buses do not run frequent enough.

Also, if you want close parking, the parking passes run on the upside of $200 a pop. All of that and ticket prices are pretty high.

If this is indeed the case it all seems to take away from the experience of the game. If I had to go through all of that just top see a game I would prefer to just stay home and watch it on TV.

But again, this is second hand info. I'm curious to hear your experiences because I would really like to see a game there one day myself.

thenry20
10-15-2011, 05:07 AM
Super excited to be going to the Bills game this weekend against the Giants. There's going to be 14, including me, in my group. It's gonna be awesome! Go Bills! 5-1 baby!

You need to represent!!!

RoscoeMagic
10-15-2011, 06:56 AM
Curious to hear about your experience. I've heard horror stories about the new stadium and parking. Heard from a Giants fan that lives up there that because of limited parking, they bus everybody in, and that the buses do not run frequent enough.

Also, if you want close parking, the parking passes run on the upside of $200 a pop. All of that and ticket prices are pretty high.

If this is indeed the case it all seems to take away from the experience of the game. If I had to go through all of that just top see a game I would prefer to just stay home and watch it on TV.

But again, this is second hand info. I'm curious to hear your experiences because I would really like to see a game there one day myself.

I went to the Giants-Lions game last year at the new stadium. (It was during the Bills bye week :air:) And I'm not sure about the limited parking, because I got the tickets from someone and he had a parking pass for a designated lot so it worked out. I can't imagine it being too difficult to park in the cheap lot, there's a ton of open space there. But then again, nothing would surprise me considering the way they screwed over all the ticket holders with the stadium switch. Of course it's no Buffalo where you can park on someone's lawn.

And I may be going to this game tomorrow as well :beers: My friend's a Giants fan and we're thinking of going and scalping. Let's talk ****!!! :air::air::air:

YardRat
10-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Have fun and wear your colors proudly.

Skooby
10-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Loud & proud.

mikemac2001
10-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Ill be there 117 and staying for the MNF game to talk trash....

Philagape
10-15-2011, 05:27 PM
I'll be in Section 135, 15-yard-line, row 27. My dad-in-law is a PSL holder so I'll be surrounded! (He usually just sells his tix so he hasn't been to a game in years)

We're taking the train from Suffern; I didn't even think about messing with the lots. The train station is literally right next to the stadium.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-15-2011, 06:35 PM
I'll be there too! Section 342

Cntrygal
10-15-2011, 07:50 PM
I'll be in front of my TV.... in South Dakota..... :sigh:

bf1
10-15-2011, 09:11 PM
http://nycbbb.com/2011-emails/buffalo-bills-jersey-giants-tailgate-info/

Meathead
10-15-2011, 10:49 PM
new yorkers like to be told their teams suck, just so you know