PDA

View Full Version : For people who take incarcerated Bob seriously..

Slim
10-14-2011, 02:39 PM
http://sportsblognet.com/2010/10/22/for-those-who-believe-incarcerated-bob-is-a-credible-source/

This guy is the sports version of John Edward. He makes statements that make sense and claims it as "breaking news"

Example: Donald Jones, Roscoe Parrish, and Marcus Easley hurt. So it's standard thinking that the Bills new a WR. You can say the same thing about the Titans with Britt being hurt. The Bronco's make Brandon Lloyd available. So saying the Bills and Titans are interested in Lloyd sounds logical. Than on the off chance it actually happens, he claims he "broke" the story.

evol4276
10-14-2011, 02:49 PM
his name is freakin incarcerated Bob.. doesn't sound the least bit credible haha

Bill Cody
10-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Here's what I want to know. Is he or has he ever been incarcerated? if so, for what? If not he's a fraud from the jump.

streetkings01
10-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Why do people keep saying this guy has been right about everything? He's been wrong on every single story he broke this season. He said Aso signed with the Texans, then he said we signed or were on the verge of signing Clabo, then he said P. Manning put on I-R(closest thing he's been right on). Guy has been wrong all offseason/season long.

DraftBoy
10-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Here's what I want to know. Is he or has he ever been incarcerated? if so, for what? If not he's a fraud from the jump.

He comes from a NYC radio show with Boomer Esiason. He called them up one day and told them he knew X was going to happen a week or two before it actually did. He called back with new stuff and again it happened.

According to him (a Jets fan) he went to jail and spent some time there after he got arrested for punching out a Pats fan after a NYJ-NE game.

Like others have said, sometimes (50-60%) he hits on his rumors, but others he's way off.

Rotoinfo employed him (and still may?). I follow him on Twitter because he sometimes hits on stuff and its at least interesting discussion fodder.

He's gotten into it with people like Florio and others. The rumor business is tough, and Im sure he does more than his fair share of 2+2 must equal 4, right?

DraftBoy
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Why do people keep saying this guy has been right about everything? He's been wrong on every single story he broke this season. He said Aso signed with the Texans, then he said we signed or were on the verge of signing Clabo, then he said P. Manning put on I-R(closest thing he's been right on). Guy has been wrong all offseason/season long.

That's incorrect, he was wrong on Aso to HOU, but the Clabo thing he was right about. Keep in mind he never said Clabo was going to sign with us. Just that he was very close. He's also been right about a lot. If you go through his feed you can see where he's right and where he's been wrong.

psubills62
10-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Incarcerated Bob is no Joe Logan, that's for sure.

Bill Cody
10-14-2011, 03:16 PM

Heard he predicted better chow in the slammer- wrong about that too.

RoscoeMagic
10-14-2011, 04:00 PM
He comes from a NYC radio show with Boomer Esiason.

Please. CARTON makes that show...not Boomer!

ServoBillieves
10-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Who the hell is incarcerated Bob?

stuckincincy
10-14-2011, 04:10 PM
He comes from a NYC radio show with Boomer Esiason. He called them up one day and told them he knew X was going to happen a week or two before it actually did. He called back with new stuff and again it happened.

According to him (a Jets fan) he went to jail and spent some time there after he got arrested for punching out a Pats fan after a NYJ-NE game.

Like others have said, sometimes (50-60%) he hits on his rumors, but others he's way off.

Rotoinfo employed him (and still may?). I follow him on Twitter because he sometimes hits on stuff and its at least interesting discussion fodder.

He's gotten into it with people like Florio and others. The rumor business is tough, and Im sure he does more than his fair share of 2+2 must equal 4, right?

If it was chopped off, Eisaison's head would probably tip the scales at 20 pounds. I could festoon it with barbs all over, tether it with a 5 foot lead to a float, and troll for Great White sharks.