PDA

View Full Version : I wish Patriots going to lose VS Dallas Cowboys

paladin warrior
10-14-2011, 05:51 PM
The Patriots have listed 12 players as "questionable" for Week 6:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

GO Dallas Cowboys:D :cheers: :dance3: Get Tom. B and Wes Welker:stretcher

YardRat
10-14-2011, 06:00 PM
One of the only times I could root for Dallas.

paladin warrior
10-14-2011, 06:02 PM
One of the only times I could root for Dallas.
Thank YardRat . Yaaa I root for Dallas Cowboys too

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Go Cowboys! It leaves a bad taste in the mouth to say that but an even worse feeling to have the pats* win!

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Patriots always do that. Then those guys end up playing on game day 90% of the time.

ublinkwescore
10-14-2011, 09:46 PM
They also have to play pittsburgh in pittsburgh. But we have to play san diego in san diego... Neither of those games will be easy for either team... Then we have to play new england in new england. If we can knock off new england in new england we will have made the biggest statement just before the playoffs.

ServoBillieves
10-14-2011, 09:54 PM
I hope Cowboys too :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Patriots bad, fire good :air::birds::lt::superman::bling:

BillsFever21
10-14-2011, 10:00 PM
They also have to play pittsburgh in pittsburgh. But we have to play san diego in san diego... Neither of those games will be easy for either team... Then we have to play new england in new england. If we can knock off new england in new england we will have made the biggest statement just before the playoffs.

Assuming we are headed for the playoffs when that time comes. That's still a big if. We can hope to continue improving and winning though.

Most of our fate will be sealed over the next 5 or 6 weeks. We play the Jets twice during that span who will be a big competitor for the last WC spot, another divisional game against Miami and 3 straight road games and 4 out of 5 on the road. You could even consider it 5 out 6 on the road since the one against Washington isn't really a "home" game in Buffalo.

All that is assuming the Pats win the division like they should and the team between the Ravens/Steelers who doesn't end up winning that division getting the other WC. If we can split with the Jets and take care of business against the rest of the teams we will be in good shape considering we have a two game lead on them right now. If we swept them then we would be in great shape but I don't see that happening. We just can't get swept by them.

Skooby
10-14-2011, 10:06 PM
It's a no lose game for me, I hate both teams with a touch more hate towards the Pata for standings only.

Night Train
10-15-2011, 05:28 AM
Dallas probably has a 10 % chance but they're overrated every year. The NFC East is waaaaaaaay down.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Same here man same here

trapezeus
10-15-2011, 08:17 AM
i hope the cowboys expose some weakness in the pats but let the pats tie the game due to a romo mistake and game ends in a tie

justasportsfan
10-15-2011, 09:34 AM
we cant win on this one. If pats win all the networks will be talking about Brady all week. If the Cowpokes win, they will talk all week about Romo resurrecting from the dead and is the Messiah

Mr. Pink
10-15-2011, 01:47 PM
we cant win on this one. If pats win all the networks will be talking about Brady all week. If the Cowpokes win, they will talk all week about Romo resurrecting from the dead and is the Messiah

I think all the media has Romo figured out. He's either balls out awesome or he folds like a tent. Unfortunately for him and the Cowboys he has no middle ground where he just plays well an entire game.

Hopefully this week Romo plays like a hero.

acehole
10-15-2011, 02:00 PM
I wish patriots going lose too.

Me smoke um peace pipe and do rain dance for you.

The Patriots have listed 12 players as "questionable" for Week 6:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

GO Dallas Cowboys:D :cheers: :dance3: Get Tom. B and Wes Welker:stretcher