PDA

View Full Version : Snee Ruled Out!

Mahdi
10-14-2011, 07:27 PM
This is HUGE because I was really expecting a battle between Dareus and Snee.

Snee is probably the best RG in football and losing him is a real bonus for Dareus and can have a big effect on this game especially since we will have to rely on inside pressure to get to Manning.

Will be interesting to see what Dareus does with this gift.

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2011, 07:43 PM
I hope the Bills can use this to their advantage. I don't like cheap wins but a win is a win. :crazy:

YardRat
10-14-2011, 08:01 PM
I'll take any win against anybody and like it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Well we have a bunch of injuries too

Meathead
10-14-2011, 08:24 PM
we are the knights who say snee

TigerJ
10-14-2011, 08:33 PM
That's true, but I don't think any of the players ruled out or doubtful for the Bills are described as best at their position. Shawn Merriman is doubtful, but it's been a while since he was regarded as the best sack artist in the NFL. Demetrius Bell is out, and he's been described in some pretty complimentary terms this season, but I don't think many are ready to proclaim him the consensus best left tackle in the league, and Chris Hairston at least held his own in Bell's stead last week. Kyle Williams gets some legit consideration as the best DT in the NFL, but he's only questionable. Lastly, Chris Kelsay has played some good football this season, but I don't think he's the best defensive end or 3-4 outside linebacker in the NFL. I don't think the dropoff is huge after any Bills starter who is labeled out or doubtful.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-14-2011, 08:56 PM
I have the feeling that this could be a coming out party for moats and dareus! just a gut feeling!

psubills62
10-14-2011, 10:06 PM
I have the feeling that this could be a coming out party for moats and dareus! just a gut feeling!
I'm positively shocked that you think that.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-14-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm going to game!

jamze132
10-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Brandon Jacobs to miss the game as well.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Brandon Jacobs to miss the game as well.

Bradshaw is the better back neway. I'm fearing Osi. He has caused havoc. 4 sacks in 2 games. Merrimen has 1/4 of that in more games.

psubills62
10-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Bradshaw is the better back neway. I'm fearing Osi. He has caused havoc. 4 sacks in 2 games. Merrimen has 1/4 of that in more games.
Osi, JPP, Kiwanuka...pick your poison.

Nearly every team we need to face is good at rushing the passer. We're just going to have to get used to it. Giants, Cowboys (Ware, Spencer, Ratliff), Redskins (Orakpo, Kerrigan), Jets (exotic blitzes), Denver (Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil), etc.... Trial by fire and all that.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-14-2011, 11:01 PM

Nearly every team we need to face is good at rushing the passer. We're just going to have to get used to it. Giants, Cowboys (Ware, Spencer, Ratliff), Redskins (Orakpo, Kerrigan), Jets (exotic blitzes), Denver (Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil), etc.... Trial by fire and all that.

Dumervil's been worse than Merrimen. Shell of himself.

Lexwhat
10-15-2011, 02:17 AM
Their starting Center, David Baas -- is questionable.

RoscoeMagic
10-15-2011, 07:21 AM
Their entire line has actually played very poorly even when healthy. Beaty, Diehl, Baas, Snee, McKenzie have all played poorly as a unit. Obviously an injury to Snee isn't a bad thing for the Bills, but I don't think it's game changing. We were gonna stuff Bradshaw and get to Eli anyway!

RoscoeMagic
10-15-2011, 07:24 AM

I'll pick Kiwanuka! His poison can be contained.

But the other two? :nervous: Gotta watch out for Osi stripping the ball. I fear a Fitz fumble this week.

And I think we are used to it by now. Fitz only 3 sacks all year :air: