PDA

View Full Version : Our 2 most important games left

BillsOverDolphins
10-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Week 9: vs. N.Y. Jets
Week 11: @Miami

This of course is operating under the assumption that 10-6 will be good enough to make the playoffs (which isn't always the case).

If we can beat the Jets--and that's a big if despite how poorly they're playing--then I honestly believe that we could (and should) win the remainder of our home games:

Washington (in Toronto and before the Jet game, but still)
Titans
Dolphins
Broncos

All very winnable games.

The road games are MUCH tougher, and I'm still not confident enough with this team to predict they'll do damage on the road--except in Miami--where the team is expected to Suck for Luck. The rest of our road sched is rough:

@Giants
@Cowboys
@Dolphins
@Jets
@Chargers
@Patriots

Brutal...which is why that Cincy loss might come back to haunt us. After the first Jet and Dolphin games, a win at San Diego would be the 3rd most important W, due to possible tiebreakers. A win this Sunday will go a long way to improving our chances, but I'm going to assume the worst-case scenario and say we finish 2-6 on the road.

This means we must finish undefeated at home. It's hard to do, but looking at that schedule it definitely can be done. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE JETS GAME...I'm already nervous about it b/c it will reveal whether we are pretenders or not. Win the Jets game in Week 9 and the Fins game in Week 11 and we'll finish no worse than 4-2 in the division and have an excellent shot at the postseason.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-14-2011, 11:38 PM
if we beat the giants this sunday and we get most of our guys back healthy after the bye, im expecting bigger things than 10-6. im thinking 13-3 and home field. this team has tons of talent.

BillsOverDolphins
10-14-2011, 11:47 PM
if we beat the giants this sunday and we get most of our guys back healthy after the bye, im expecting bigger things than 10-6. im thinking 13-3 and home field. this team has tons of talent.

http://www.seoish.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/inconceivable-1.jpg

There's no way that's happening.

thenry20
10-15-2011, 04:52 AM
Let's hope the Pats are not the 1st or 2nd seed in the AFC so that their starters get a rest on week 17. I seriously doubt Bill rests his starters for 3 straight weeks otherwise.

I think the Giants game is very winnable. We must beat the Jests @ home and we must sweep the Fins to have a chance at postseason.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2011, 06:35 AM
One game at a time. Most important now is Giants

RoscoeMagic
10-15-2011, 06:50 AM
One game at a time. Most important now is Giants

Exactly. Every game is winnable, every game is also losable.

Before the season started, every Bills fan on the planet chalked up week 3 vs. NE as a L. All those fans also said Cincy was a sure W.

psubills62
10-15-2011, 09:57 AM
I agree that Week 9 vs. the Jets is important, but I believe it will also be very difficult to win. Mostly because the Jets have a bye in Week 8, which gives them two weeks to prepare for us.

The good thing is that they really aren't doing very well this year running the ball and aren't quite as good at stopping the run.

Forward_Lateral
10-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Every game is important. No game is more important than any other, at this point in the season.

YardRat
10-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Our two most important games at this point are the Giants and the Redskins.

ServoBillieves
10-15-2011, 12:01 PM

RoscoeMagic
10-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Our two most important games at this point are the Giants and the Redskins.

I think our biggest game of the year comes next week home vs. BYE. BYE's undefeated again this year.

ublinkwescore
10-15-2011, 04:19 PM
call me a homer, but I can see 13-3 too... Our most likely losses being to the chargers in san diego and to the pats in the final week. We really need new england to drop a couple games for us... Come on pittsburgh dallas washington ny giants and jets need to get some revenge too.

BillsOverDolphins
10-15-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm still waiting for the bottom to drop out...sorry, but after 2003, 2004, and 2008 (as well as the past decade as a whole) I just can't buy into 13-3.

and yeah...I understand the whole "one game at a time" schtick, but that's for players, not fans. It doesn't matter what mindset the fans have. Our defense is a sieve, our offense has slowed down, and I'm just trying to be realistic.

It's all about the Jets game in Week 9...***** the next 2 games, we should go 1-1 at the worst. If we don't beat the Jets then just don't expect too much the rest of the year.

Cntrygal
10-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Exactly. Every game is winnable, every game is also losable.

VERY true.

Before the season started, every Bills fan on the planet chalked up week 3 vs. NE as a L. All those fans also said Cincy was a sure W.

......... actually..... out of those left in the prediction contest.....

Elayas, Mindbender, Dujek, Sam5767, and YardRat all predicted a WIN over the Patsies and elltrain22 predicted a LOSS to the Bengals.

:hail:

RoscoeMagic
10-15-2011, 08:32 PM
VERY true.

......... actually..... out of those left in the prediction contest.....

Elayas, Mindbender, Dujek, Sam5767, and YardRat all predicted a WIN over the Patsies and elltrain22 predicted a LOSS to the Bengals.

:hail:

Nice job fellas :up:

jamze132
10-16-2011, 12:20 AM
That road schedule is brutal and I really hope we aren't getting setup for a late season let down. We need to get and stay healthy. That's the key.

Blame Canada
10-16-2011, 12:45 AM
I agree that Week 9 vs. the Jets is important, but I believe it will also be very difficult to win. Mostly because the Jets have a bye in Week 8, which gives them two weeks to prepare for us.

The good thing is that they really aren't doing very well this year running the ball and aren't quite as good at stopping the run.

The bye is not as big an advantage under the new CBA. With the new CBA, players have to be given 5 days off during their bye week. Obviously players and coaches can still study an opponent, but the on field practice reps are lost. Anyone who has played or coached knows the difference between film room reps and on field reps is significant.

ServoBillieves
10-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Why the hell is my post blank?! Preposterous!!!

YardRat
10-16-2011, 08:32 AM
The killer stretch starts today...

Oct. 16: @ N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m.
-Bye-
Oct. 30: Washington @ Toronto, 4:05 p.m.
Nov. 6: N.Y Jets, 1 p.m.
Nov. 13: @Dallas, 1 p.m.
Nov. 20: @ Miami, 1 p.m.
Nov. 27: @N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m.
Dec. 4: Tennessee, 1 p.m.One game at the Ralph until December 4th.

BillsOverDolphins
10-30-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm still waiting for the bottom to drop out...sorry, but after 2003, 2004, and 2008 (as well as the past decade as a whole) I just can't buy into 13-3.

and yeah...I understand the whole "one game at a time" schtick, but that's for players, not fans. It doesn't matter what mindset the fans have. Our defense is a sieve, our offense has slowed down, and I'm just trying to be realistic.

It's all about the Jets game in Week 9...***** the next 2 games, we should go 1-1 at the worst. If we don't beat the Jets then just don't expect too much the rest of the year.
Bump...this Jets game will define our season. We win, we're for real. We lose, we're ultimately pretenders.

B-DON
10-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Bump...this Jets game will define our season. We win, we're for real. We lose, we're ultimately pretenders.
So if we lose to the jets we are pretenders? Get serious. Why do people act like one game is always the make or break point of a season? If we lose to the jets we can still go 12-4. We've beat solid teams and lost to solid teams. Losing to the jets in no way makes us pretenders. Back away from the ledge

BillsOverDolphins
10-30-2011, 11:28 PM
So if we lose to the jets we are pretenders? Get serious. Why do people act like one game is always the make or break point of a season? If we lose to the jets we can still go 12-4. We've beat solid teams and lost to solid teams. Losing to the jets in no way makes us pretenders. Back away from the ledge

"We can still go 12-4."

Ok lets just pretend we're on earth and we're perfectly sane people. The Bills aren't going 12-4...not with that schedule. Beating the jets is essential to legitimizing this team. It's a must-win

B-DON
10-31-2011, 12:44 AM
"We can still go 12-4."

Ok lets just pretend we're on earth and we're perfectly sane people. The Bills aren't going 12-4...not with that schedule. Beating the jets is essential to legitimizing this team. It's a must-win
So you're saying this team isn't legit yet? If that's the case how does beating the jets make us "legitimate"? Beating the pats doesn't make us legitimate? Eagles look pretty damn good. Chiefs and raiders aren't bad either. I'm not buying this jets game as make or break. You're probably the same guy before the season that was predicting 4 wins and now that we are actually good it's still not enough. I don't see how you say we have no shot at 12-4. Do you watch the games? I'm guessing no.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Calm down, scro.

The Jets are a divisional rival--one that we've struggled mightily with in recent years. If we win we get much-needed separation from them in the division and set ourselves up nicely for the road ahead. If we lose, we could very likely be sitting at 3rd in the afce by the end of the day and facing an uphill battle against a brutal remaining schedule.

It helps if you look at things realistically.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 12:59 AM
Calm down, scro.

The Jets are a divisional rival--one that we've struggled mightily with in recent years. If we win we get much-needed separation from them in the division and set ourselves up nicely for the road ahead. If we lose, we could very likely be sitting at 3rd in the afce by the end of the day and facing an uphill battle against a brutal remaining schedule.

It helps if you look at things realistically.
I'm calm as can be. You're smart ass comments aren't necessary but I digress. Looking at things realistically would mean this jets game isn't as big as you're making it out to be. You said we would be legit if we win vs the jets. How aren't we legit yet? We've beat good teams and only have two losses. By your standards the pats aren't legit either. And recent years against the jets have absolutely nothing to do with this year. None.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 01:19 AM
If we lose this jets game, we're *****ed, plain and simple. If we win, i love our chances at the playoffs--for reasons spelled out in the OP.

I'm happy that you're enjoying the koolaid...careful though, next week it may taste like piss.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 01:36 AM
Your posts are piss. What's your obsession with the jets? They have looked bad all year. I'm not drinking kool-aid, I'm watching the games. Get over your child like fear of the jets and maybe you'll see things more clearly. Losing one game to the jets isn't the end of our season. I don't even know why I bother arguing such an obvious fact. We most likely will lose one more game this year just like every other team in the league will lose again but some how only our loss will end our teams season. What a joke

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 01:44 AM
If we can't beat the jets at home, what gives you faith that we can win on the road at nyj, dallas, sd, and ne? This is of course assuming that we win all our other home games, which is not a given.

If buffalo loses next week, where do they get 5 more wins?

B-DON
10-31-2011, 01:49 AM
If we can't beat the jets at home, what gives you faith that we can win on the road at nyj, dallas, sd, and ne? This is of course assuming that we win all our other home games, which is not a given.

If buffalo loses next week, where do they get 5 more wins?
I don't look at every game and count it as a win or loss like you seem to do before we even play it. What I'm saying is we can win every game left on our schedule and that's a fact. I by no means think they will but there is no way our season is "%#^*+%" like you seem to think if we lose to the jets. I guess the saints are done cuz they lost to the rams. One game isn't make or break like I've said from the beginning.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 01:58 AM
And thats where your wrong...thanks again for the cookie-cutter "rah-rah, go team!, we can win every game!" take. How original and refreshing of you.

If the Bills lose next week they'll be 3rd in the afce with 3 divisional road games remaining and a slew of other tough games. If they win though, things are lined up for them to win 10 games.

...and before you spew more sunshining bs, just know that if they happen to lose next week i'll take your action if you wanna bet on them making the playoffs.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 02:02 AM
And thats where your wrong...thanks again for the cookie-cutter "rah-rah, go team!, we can win every game!" take. How original and refreshing of you.

If the Bills lose next week they'll be 3rd in the afce with 3 divisional road games remaining and a slew of other tough games. If they win though, things are lined up for them to win 10 games.

...and before you spew more sunshining bs, just know that if they happen to lose next week i'll take your action if you wanna bet on them making the playoffs.
I guarantee you're the same guy that said our season was over after the bengals loss. Just because you refuse to accept the fact we can win every game on our schedule doesn't make it untrue, it just makes you look like a fool

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Nice backpedaling, guy. Play the homer card, then ignore the bet proposition.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 02:16 AM
Nice backpedaling, guy. Play the homer card, then ignore the bet proposition.
Lol ok guy. No backpedaling whatsoever. My point is if we lose Sunday our season isn't over like you seem to think. Simple concept if you have half a brain. So if the pats lose next weekend is their season done? How bout the saints this week? Its one loss. Not the end of the season. Lol like I said in my first post, back away from the ledge big guy.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 02:23 AM
Lol ok guy. No backpedaling whatsoever. My point is if we lose Sunday our season isn't over like you seem to think. Simple concept if you have half a brain. So if the pats lose next weekend is their season done? How bout the saints this week? Its one loss. Not the end of the season. Lol like I said in my first post, back away from the ledge big guy.

The saints and the patriots arent the bills...they have sb winning coaches and qbs, and are perennial contenders. The bills are in the midst of a decade+ long playoff drought with no big game experience or championship pedigree...simple concept if you have half a brain.

This brings us back to square one. If buffalo loses next week, u want action on them making the playoffs?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 02:31 AM
The saints and the patriots arent the bills...they have sb winning coaches and qbs, and are perennial contenders. The bills are in the midst of a decade+ long playoff drought with no big game experience or championship pedigree...simple concept if you have half a brain.

This brings us back to square one. If buffalo loses next week, u want action on them making the playoffs?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
Sure i'll take it. Could care less but what do the bills teams from 5 years ago have to do with this team. The most pointless stats in sports are w-l records from previous seasons. Good try though. Those **** teams don't have anything to do with this team

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 02:43 AM
Sure i'll take it. Could care less but what do the bills teams from 5 years ago have to do with this team. The most pointless stats in sports are w-l records from previous seasons. Good try though. Those **** teams don't have anything to do with this team

Ok, we're on if the bills lose...you can choose the dollar amount, but make it at least worth 50.

What you still don't understand is that this team is still learning how to win, and that's why your saints and pats analogies are epic fails. How many players do the bills have who played in big, or meaningful games in december--in the thick of a playoff race?

Now how many do the saints and pats have?

Do you understand? Winning and vying for a playoff spot late in the season is virgin territory to MOST of this team. Thats why they need all the wins they can get now--especially huge divisional games--b/c the road is going to be brutal down the stretch and who knows how they'll respond.

If you've been a bills fan for more than 8 weeks this should be common sense to you.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 02:50 AM
Ok, we're on if the bills lose...you can choose the dollar amount, but make it at least worth 50.

What you still don't understand is that this team is still learning how to win, and that's why your saints and pats analogies are epic fails. How many players do the bills have who played in big, or meaningful games in december--in the thick of a playoff race?

Do you understand? Winning and vying for a playoff spot late in the season is virgin territory to MOST of this team. Thats why they need all the wins they can get now--especially huge divisional games--b/c the road is going to be brutal down the stretch and who knows how they'll respond.

If you've been a bills fan for more than 8 weeks this should be common sense to you.
The saints weren't tested when they won it but nice try. How bout when Brady won it his first time, was he tested or seasoned before then? Experience is extremely over rated. U don't need it to win. I can name ten other teams that weren't seasoned or playoff experienced before they won it. Nice try

B-DON
10-31-2011, 02:53 AM

Playoff experience sure helps the chargers every year around January. Like I said, experience can be extremely overrated

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 03:03 AM
Saints were in the nfccg 3 years earlier with a ton of the same players...2001 pats were a veteran laden team, and brady was asked to be a caretaker in that offense for the most part.

You really do not have a grasp on reality. You're clearly starved for a good football team, and now that the bills are showing signs of growth and potential you're spilling seed everywhere prematurely. Seeing the bills play well is akin to you finding daddeh's shotgun as a kid.

Yes, on any given sunday any team can win blah blah blah. But for those who choose to live in reality, this team has a 10-win ceiling this year--maybe 11, but doubtful. Theyre a fun team to watch, but they have a long way to go before they can be dubbed legitimate. A win this week will go a long way in that department

B-DON
10-31-2011, 01:17 PM
Saints were in the nfccg 3 years earlier with a ton of the same players...2001 pats were a veteran laden team, and brady was asked to be a caretaker in that offense for the most part.

You really do not have a grasp on reality. You're clearly starved for a good football team, and now that the bills are showing signs of growth and potential you're spilling seed everywhere prematurely. Seeing the bills play well is akin to you finding daddeh's shotgun as a kid.

Yes, on any given sunday any team can win blah blah blah. But for those who choose to live in reality, this team has a 10-win ceiling this year--maybe 11, but doubtful. Theyre a fun team to watch, but they have a long way to go before they can be dubbed legitimate. A win this week will go a long way in that department
So you say this team can possibly win 11 games but you rip me for saying we can go 12-4. You're a clown. Make up your mind and stop flip flopping cuz u know you're wrong. I suppose Warner had a veteran team when he won it the first time. Oh yeah, the packers were very playoff tested when they won it all last year. Your points suck are very invalid. Teams don't need experience to win it all. Sorry to break your lil heart.

Figster
10-31-2011, 01:50 PM
To make the playoffs as a wild card the Bills will have very little margin for error in my opinion. The AFC North has 3 football teams with equal to or better records then the Buffalo Bills and the Bengals hold the tie breaker/head to head.

The Buffalo Bills need to win the Division

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 03:12 PM
B-don, comparing this bills team to the 99 rams, 2010 packers, or any other asinine comparison you've made shows just how little you know about the nfl. Those rams were a historically great offense and had a better d than the bills have now. The 2010 packers had aaron rodgers and the #2 ranked defense with an insane pass rush.

You're pissing into the wind.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Here, i'll save you another deep thought:

"buh buh but other great teams with stacked talent have won, so why not us?!!!"

B-DON
10-31-2011, 04:48 PM
B-don, comparing this bills team to the 99 rams, 2010 packers, or any other asinine comparison you've made shows just how little you know about the nfl. Those rams were a historically great offense and had a better d than the bills have now. The 2010 packers had aaron rodgers and the #2 ranked defense with an insane pass rush.

You're pissing into the wind.
Hahaha u love pulling **** outta your ass. Kurt Warner was bagging groceries but of course you knew they were going to win it all. Teams always come out of no where and win it. I've given you numerous examples but you seem to not like facts. Oh well have fun *****ing about how we aren't legit even though we have beaten more than a few good teams. You have no argument so you bring up the last decade of **** this team has fielded like everyone on the current roster has been here that long. I see you've failed to ignore my question about how well rivers has done with all that playoff experience. How bout mcnabb, or romo, or flacco. Lol thanks for trying though. Also go check the stats. The 98 rams offense wasn't historically great. They became great with Warner in 99. But of course you knew that

B-DON
10-31-2011, 04:51 PM
I know it sucks to hear but getting to three superbowls didn't help Jim Kelly win it the fourth time. Your experience bs is far from true. Try providing some facts next time you start a debate

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 05:08 PM
So you're argument this whole time has been, "anything can happen, why not us?"

Great argument, champ. By comparing teams that have nothing to do with us really supports your argument.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 05:31 PM
So you're argument this whole time has been, "anything can happen, why not us?"

Great argument, champ. By comparing teams that have nothing to do with us really supports your argument.
You really are simple minded. My point was that this jets game isn't the end all be all to the Bills season if they lose like you seem to think. Then you brought out the we have sucked for ten years excuse which is total bs since none of those scrubs still play for us and then last but not least you brought out the experience card which I gave you ten teams that had little to no playoff experience but still won it all. You've failed to recognize any facts and continue to respond with ridiculous statements that have no merit of truth. I'm done. Thanks for the laughs tho.

Jan Reimers
10-31-2011, 05:38 PM
The most important game is always the one coming up. In a 16 game season, each one has tremendous significance.

The Jets' game is now the key game. The following Sunday, it will be that particular opponent.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 05:40 PM
It doesn't matter what mindset the fans have.

It's all about the Jets game in Week 9...
You pose an interesting contradiction within your own post :scratch:

B-DON
10-31-2011, 05:46 PM
You pose an interesting contradiction within your own post :scratch:
Hahaha. This guy just doesn't get it. He just spews nonsense then jumps to a different topic when he gets schooled. Good luck getting through to him

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Hahaha. This guy just doesn't get it. He just spews nonsense then jumps to a different topic when he gets schooled. Good luck getting through to him
I've noticed. And because of your gracious sacrifice, I will save my sanity and leave this thread for good. :pimped:

B-DON
10-31-2011, 05:52 PM
I've noticed. And because of your gracious sacrifice, I will save my sanity and leave this thread for good. :pimped:
Smart decision. Time to put my stubbornness aside and keep it movin. Always worth a try tho

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 06:06 PM
Homers just being the homers theyre supposed to be...b-don, dont go awol on me if the bills lose next week. I'll enjoy taking your money

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 06:08 PM
B-don, be sure to thank roscoe for the rub and tug

B-DON
10-31-2011, 06:15 PM
Classy post from a classy poster. Wouldn't expect anything less lol.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Because if youre not blindly sucking down the koolaid, you're just not classy

B-DON
10-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Because if youre not blindly sucking down the koolaid, you're just not classy
Not all, saying I should thank Roscoe for the rub n tug isn't classy. You'll learn that in high school though. No one is being a homer. I thought the Bills would suck this year. How exactly am I being a homer? Is it because I think we can win any game we play this year which is indeed a fact backed up by the way we've played all year. What evidence do u have that says otherwise besides weak insults and throwing around the homer card? We've lost twice by a combined 6 points but somehow we aren't a legit team even though we sit in first place midway through the season in one of if not the toughest division in football. Lol you're a complete joke. You've failed to provide any sort of counter example to the facts I've given and instead result to child like insults that only hurt your already pathetic credibility.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 06:55 PM

Would you like one too? Only if you have something for me to tug on, that is :scratch:

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 07:10 PM
What "facts" have you given? Please, tell me. You've done nothing but draw comparisons to teams that have nothing to do with the bills--with complete disregard for talent, defense, and a plethora of other things. Example:

"Hey, the 2003 and 2004 patriots went 14-2 and won the superbowl, so we can too!"

You're only defense is that it "could" happen....well no ***** sherlock, i "could" bang a dimepiece while doing lines of yay off her cans, but will i? Not likely.

Youre posting like a complete homer with the "we can beat anyone!" bs. What gives you that idea, genius? Is it our inconsistent offense the past few weeks or our injured, sieve of a defense? Dont cry about the redskins game either...john beck was their qb and all of their weapons are injured. LSU wouldve shutdown that anemic offense.

What makes you think we can beat a good team on the road?...other than your predictable throwaway any given sunday line, of course. You have no answer here, certainly not any facts.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Would you like one too?

Only if you take me to dinner first

B-DON
10-31-2011, 08:06 PM
What "facts" have you given? Please, tell me. You've done nothing but draw comparisons to teams that have nothing to do with the bills--with complete disregard for talent, defense, and a plethora of other things. Example:

"Hey, the 2003 and 2004 patriots went 14-2 and won the superbowl, so we can too!"

You're only defense is that it "could" happen....well no ***** sherlock, i "could" bang a dimepiece while doing lines of yay off her cans, but will i? Not likely.

Youre posting like a complete homer with the "we can beat anyone!" bs. What gives you that idea, genius? Is it our inconsistent offense the past few weeks or our injured, sieve of a defense? Dont cry about the redskins game either...john beck was their qb and all of their weapons are injured. LSU wouldve shutdown that anemic offense.

What makes you think we can beat a good team on the road?...other than your predictable throwaway any given sunday line, of course. You have no answer here, certainly not any facts.
You mean the same offense that has scored 20 points every game. Yea they're in trouble lol. I've used the rams as an example, the packers last year, the steelers with roethlisberger his first few years, the pats when Brady FIRST won it. Hindsight is 20/20 but you seemed to know all those guys were going to be great. Why is it so far fetched for fitz to domthe same. Giime a break. I bet you a million bucks no one had the rams being so great or the packers even when the playoffs started last year. What exactly is the horrible point you're trying to make? And I get the idea of we can beat anyone by the way we have played this year genius. We beat the pats, why couldn't we beat anyone else on our schedule. Honestly, tell me who we can't beat and why 12-4 is so far out of the question for your great football mind. Just keep throwing the homer card around. It's all you've got obviously. Still haven't heard about how great the playoff experience has been for Rivers, romo, flacco, Ryan and whole slew of other qb's. That's ok though. You like to switch topics when you run out weak points to make your weak arguments

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 08:17 PM
Jesus christ you're a broken record thats playing the same ****ty tune.

Omg we beat a patriots team with zero defense at home by a c*nt hair, so that means we can beat anybody!

Buffalo hasn't beaten anybody good on the road...we're 0-2 in that department, yet you think we can win at nyj, ne, sd, and dallas. All this with a subpar defense. Do you think before you post?

Once again, if you think the bills are going 12-4 then you are either a crackhead, a born idiot, or someone who just started watching football.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Betting with homers is like stealing candy from a baby.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 08:31 PM
Jesus christ you're a broken record thats playing the same ****ty tune.

Omg we beat a patriots team with zero defense at home by a c*nt hair, so that means we can beat anybody!

Buffalo hasn't beaten anybody good on the road...we're 0-2 in that department, yet you think we can win at nyj, ne, sd, and dallas. All this with a subpar defense. Do you think before you post?

Once again, if you think the bills are going 12-4 then you are either a crackhead, a born idiot, or someone who just started watching football.
Omg the cowboys and chargers are so good. How in the hell will we ever beat them? The jets are so much better than us. How will we ever beat them. Wake the hell up man this isn't the same **** team as yesteryears. You still haven't given me one valid reason why we can't beat these teams. Because we lost two road games by a combined 6 points to two teams that are a combined 10-2. You can discount the patriots win all u want but the fact remains that we have beaten several good teams already that have the records to prove it. Keep on feeding me bs about being a homer while continuing to ignore this this teams play on the field, other teams play on the field and any other fact you've failed to comprehend. Bottom line is we can beat anyone. That's a fact genius. Not being a homer. Youre trying to hard to not be a homer you're failing to make many legitimate point. Btw, man those chargers look impossible to beat right now lol. Try watching football instead of just reading box scores and basing your points on past seasons

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Basing points on past seasons....you mean like you have done this entire thread when drawing correlations to past teams that have nothing to do with the bills? Lmao, open mouth, insert foot.

You're quite obviously an over-excited kid who's finally seeing the bills play good football and you can't help but overrate them...its ok bro, you just cant help yourself, its all good. Ive given my reasons why i dont think they'll win those games, yet you're too *****ing stupid to comprehend it, and continue to deflect with crap arguments that have no substance. They do not have the defense to stop good teams on the road, especially good offensive teams. Dallas, ne, and sd are all good offenses. Offensively, they cannot stretch the field right now, and thats not a good thing when you play a team like the jets.

They couldnt stop the giants or bengals, yet you think theyll be adequate enough to hold down the boys, chargers, and pats (in foxboro).

Whats your reasoning, other than "hey, we beat the raiders and pats at home on miracle comebacks so that means we can beat anybody!"?

We win this week, its all a moot point...we lose, and we're done. Then as it plays out like i said you can bow your head in shame before you paypal me my winnings.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Betting with homers is like stealing candy from a baby.

What if the baby got the candy from a mean person on Halloween and it's laced with arsenic? :scratch:

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Basing points on past seasons....you mean like you have done this entire thread when drawing correlations to past teams that have nothing to do with the bills? Lmao, open mouth, insert foot.

You're quite obviously an over-excited kid who's finally seeing the bills play good football and you can't help but overrate them...its ok bro, you just cant help yourself, its all good. Ive given my reasons why i dont think they'll win those games, yet you're too *****ing stupid to comprehend it, and continue to deflect with crap arguments that have no substance. They do not have the defense to stop good teams on the road, especially good offensive teams. Dallas, ne, and sd are all good offenses. Offensively, they cannot stretch the field right now, and thats not a good thing when you play a team like the jets.

They couldnt stop the giants or bengals, yet you think theyll be adequate enough to hold down the boys, chargers, and pats (in foxboro).

Whats your reasoning, other than "hey, we beat the raiders and pats at home on miracle comebacks so that means we can beat anybody!"

We win this week, its all a moot point...we lose, and we're done. Then as it plays out like i said you ccan bow your head in shame before you paypal me my winnings.
Like I said before, you obviously don't watch games and base your points on teams past success or failures. Sd offense is far from great and Dallas sure lit up the eagles last night. Get a grip on reality. Our offense has failed to score less than 20 points this year yet you seem to think they're struggling. Lol ok buddy. My reasoning is we've beat 4 good teams, why the hell would I assume we couldnt beat more? The jets can't stretch the field, have a worse qb, worse rb and just an avg D yet you're making them out to be world beaters. How's that sd offense looking right now. Hell even our offense that can't stretch the field put up 41 on them. You're a complete joke and the only one on this board that thinks we don't have a shot in all of the remaining games. Oh well. You'll realize how wrong you were in a few weeks

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:06 PM

Whats your reasoning, other than "hey, we beat the raiders and pats at home on miracle comebacks so that means we can beat anybody!"?

We win this week, its all a moot point...we lose, and we're done. Then as it plays out like i said you can bow your head in shame before you paypal me my winnings.
Also nobody has stopped Eli this year which is why he is avg over 300 yards a game. Bengals are 5-2 yet you talk about them like they're crap. Go watch the chargers offense that you fear so much light up kc right now. Maybe then you'll realize how full of **** you are

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:06 PM
you are either a crackhead, a born idiot, or someone who just started watching football.

You're quite obviously an over-excited kid

Who is he???

Make up your mind:deadhorse

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:08 PM
So how much is this bet for? The more the merrier.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Who is he???

You missed a spot on your chin

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Who is he???

Guess I'm an over excited crack head kid whom is obviously a homer because I think we can compete and possibly win any of the remaining games on our schedule. But since this team has sucked for ten years why should I believe a team that is 5-2 and beaten more than a few good teams will be any good for the rest of the year. I'm must be dumb cuz we sure have played like **** all year. Some people just try to hard to go against the grain

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:13 PM

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:14 PM
You missed all of high school obviously. Debating isn't your strongest quality. Good luck with that G.E.D of yours

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:16 PM
You really need money that bad I can borrow you a few bucks so they don't shut your water off.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks man! I shaved in the dark.

BTW-I don't like B-DON enough (no offense at all, I don't even know you ha maybe one day I will like you once I get to know you :scratch:) to suck his jizz like you're implying. I just think you're not making any sense in your argument and he's pwning you. It's amusing me. :cheers:

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:20 PM
You really need money that bad I can borrow you a few bucks so they don't shut your water off.

Backpedaling again...not so confident now are you?

After arguing your empty points for 4 pages if you dont take the bet then your words have no meaning.

These are things we know. Name the dollar amount, i dont wanna break your pockets

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks man! I shaved in the dark.

BTW-I don't like B-DON enough (no offense at all, I don't even know you ha maybe one day I will like you once I get to know you :scratch:) to suck his jizz like you're implying. I just think you're not making any sense in your argument and he's pwning you. It's amusing me. :cheer
s:
Of course you do, you're both homers. Groupthink in action.

I can already tell you what you both will say to me if the bills miss the playoffs:

"I bet you were happy the bills missed out just so you can say you were right." It happens every year with OP...you guys are too predictable and easily butthurt by any quasi-negative comments.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:32 PM
Of course you do, you're both homers. Groupthink in action.

I can already tell you what you both will say to me if the bills miss the playoffs:

"I bet you were happy the bills missed out just so you can say you were right." It happens every year with OP...you guys are too predictable and easily butthurt by any quasi-negative comments.
I probably won't say anything to you if the Bills miss the playoffs. If you think you are on the top of my priorities if the Bills miss the playoffs, then you need to get some perspective. I can't speak for anyone else, but rubbing the stench of another playoff-less year in the face of a fellow Bills fan is not something I would even consider. The fact that you even think such things is troubling. I don't carry grudges and walk around with hate as you seem to think. I'm not accusing you of anything, but it appears to me as if you have issues.

We're just trying to have some fun here and you keep coming with attacks. It's football, it's a message board. Chill out.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Point the gun at your friend bdon too if you're going to go with the "attack" angle.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:37 PM

Hey nutless, we beat the Cheifs in Arrowhead, one of, if not the hardest place to play in the NFL, by 34 points. The Chiefs are about to stomp the Chargers in Arrowhead on MNF. Explain to me why you consider the Chiefs a nobody, but the Chargers impossible to beat.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:38 PM

Anyone? Bueller?

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:40 PM
Anyone? Bueller?

God forbid people log off and don't revolve their life around you.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Hey nutless, we beat the Cheifs in Arrowhead, one of, if not the hardest place to play in the NFL, by 34 points. The Chiefs are about to stomp the Chargers in Arrowhead on MNF. Explain to me why you consider the Chiefs a nobody, but the Chargers impossible to beat.

Nutless? Chill out with the attacks dude, we're just on a message board.

Chiefs were defunct at the beginning of the year, did you see their week 2 game after they played us? Winning in arrowhead was nice, but not the statement road win you're implying it is.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:43 PM
God forbid people log off and don't revolve their life around you.

Now you're getting noticeably upset. He argued with me back and forth for over an hour straight, but im sure its just coincidence that he logged off before addressing this. Im sure thats what it is.

/ballgame

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:47 PM

Chiefs were defunct at the beginning of the year, did you see their week 2 game after they played us? Winning in arrowhead was nice, but not the statement road win you're implying it is.
Lol nothing is ever good enough for you. Always have som weak excuse followed by a lame attempt at a joke. Any literate human being knows that once the facts start getting in the way of their weak point, the insults start coming out. So predictable. Atleast op can admit when he's wrong. Show me one other thread or post where I'm being a homer. You can't. Facts- we are in first place, beat good teams even one elite team, lost by 6 combined points to two teams that are 10-2, have scored 20 points every game. Your facts- we've sucked for ten years, this offense can't stretch the field, our opponents haven't been legit ignoring their records and the always reliable you're a homer card. Man, clowns like you will never learn

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:47 PM

What would be the statement road win we needed? In Cincy or in NYG would have convinced you? We'd be 7-0. I think you need to temper the expectations just a tad my friend.

Stop overlooking the fact that we're undefeated at home. You win your home games, you go .500 on the road, you're a 12-4 team.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Now you're getting noticeably upset. He argued with me back and forth for over an hour straight, but im sure its just coincidence that he logged off before addressing this. Im sure thats what it is.

/ballgame
Maybe I have **** to do from time to time. U truly are a piece of work. If the bills lose next week we will discuss prices in detail.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 09:52 PM
What would be the statement road win we needed? In Cincy or in NYG would have convinced you? We'd be 7-0. I think you need to temper the expectations just a tad my friend.

Stop overlooking the fact that we're undefeated at home. You win your home games, you go .500 on the road, you're a 12-4 team.
Simple math and basic facts aren't his strong points as you can see. I'm nuts for thinking we can win 12 games but he's a realist for saying 11 is a possibility. Lol he must not read what he writes. Nothing but contradictions and bs statements everywhere.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:04 PM
If you think this team can go 12-4, you truly need help. I said 10 wins is the ceiling, "11 was possible but doubtful," yet you chose to use 11 as gospel and came all over the place. Good job, you clearly understand context.

I hope the bills win so this bs is a moot point, but if they dont i'll be looking to collect. If they win, i'll still bet on the outcome of any of the 4 remaining road games (obviously not the dolphin game), if you're feeling frisky.

Wr can do this bet through mediation too, so you have no excuse to back out or welsh.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 10:10 PM
I can't find the "statement Jets road win" this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj/schedule

Looks like 4-0 at home and 0-3 on the road to me. Our "terrible" D also has let up less points than theirs.

Facts.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 10:13 PM
Do you read what you write? How can I be crazy for saying we COULD win 1 more game than what you're saying our ceiling is? Hahahahahaha. You're just arguing to argue now. Listen to what you're saying before you actually type it.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 10:14 PM
Jets 7 games, 4-0 at home 0-3 on the road, record vs. common opponents (NE and OAK) 0-2, 152 points allowed

Bills 7 games, 4-0 at home, 1-2 on the road, record vs. common opponents (NE and OAK) 2-0, 147 points allowed.

Facts

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Do you read what you write? How can I be crazy for saying we COULD win 1 more game than what you're saying our ceiling is? Hahahahahaha. You're just arguing to argue now. Listen to what you're saying before you actually type it.

Says the guy likening this bills team to the 99 rams, 2010 packers, and 2009 saints...u sure you wanna go down this road again?

I don't like you, and you clearly dont like me. You're upset that i dont think this team is capable of winning all its road games, or at least the 4 left against good teams...ive stated my reasons but you're still a sandy vag about it, despite the fact that recent road games support my pov.

Lets just leave it at that, and i'll be here next week win or lose...a win, and i think we make it. A loss,.and i'll gladly take your money.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Don't worry Roscoe, he'll find some way to spin those stats to his liking. Just wait......

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Jets 7 games, 4-0 at home 0-3 on the road, record vs. common opponents (NE and OAK) 0-2, 152 points allowed

Bills 7 games, 4-0 at home, 1-2 on the road, record vs. common opponents (NE and OAK) 2-0, 147 points allowed.

Facts

Do you have a point to all this? I didnt say the bills couldnt win this week...now that we have that settled, do you even know what you're arguing?

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Don't worry Roscoe, he'll find some way to spin those stats to his liking. Just wait......

Aww, thats touching...best of fwiends

B-DON
10-31-2011, 10:28 PM
Says the guy likening this bills team to the 99 rams, 2010 packers, and 2009 saints...u sure you wanna go down this road again?

I don't like you, and you clearly dont like me. You're upset that i dont think this team is capable of winning all its road games, or at least the 4 left against good teams...ive stated my reasons but you're still a sandy vag about it, despite the fact that recent road games support my pov.

Lets just leave it at that, and i'll be here next week win or lose...a win, and i think we make it. A loss,.and i'll gladly take your money.
Lol where have I said I don't like you? I don't take message board arguments to heart like you seem to be doing. You started insulting me when the facts didn't line up with your bs argument. There are countless facts that you've failed to ignore this entire thread. No where did I say we were thos other teams, I simply stated they didn't have playoff experience and essentially came out of no where to win it all. Similar to what we are doing this year. Not saying we will win it all, but you're clearly not informed if you believe we have no shot. Those are the facts. I still haven't seen you tell me where all that playoff experience has helped rivers year in and year out. Or romo for that matter. Don't worry.........ill wait

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:29 PM
So, is there a point to you posting jets stats, especially since ive yet to make a prediction on this game?

B-DON
10-31-2011, 10:31 PM
Man you were right on about that vaunted offense of sd. Lol. Nice call. How will we ever be able to contain them?

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Lol where have I said I don't like you? I don't take message board arguments to heart like you seem to be doing. You started insulting me when the facts didn't line up with your bs argument. There are countless facts that you've failed to ignore this entire thread. No where did I say we were thos other teams, I simply stated they didn't have playoff experience and essentially came out of no where to win it all. Similar to what we are doing this year. Not saying we will win it all, but you're clearly not informed if you believe we have no shot. Those are the facts. I still haven't seen you tell me where all that playoff experience has helped rivers year in and year out. Or romo for that matter. Don't worry.........ill wait

Why would i answer your rivers or romo question when it's clearly a red herring argument that has nothing to do with what were talking about. You take statistical anomalies like the 99 rams and think they apply to the 2011 bills. Where is the credibility in that?

You keep talking about "facts" yet you've provided none that help support your argument, only red herrings.

True or false questions for you: the bills have a bottom-half defense.

The offense has regressed since weeks 2 and 3.

Weve lost our last 2 road games and have buckled in the clutch

We have a hard road schedule ahead of us with 4/5 teams fighting for a playoff spot

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Man you were right on about that vaunted offense of sd. Lol. Nice call. How will we ever be able to contain them?

Yeah, rivers, jackson, mathews, floyd, and gates are utter trash...theyre not even a college level offense, what was i thinking.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 10:52 PM
Yea cuz that's exactly what I said. They're not as good as you're making them out to be. Eagles, raiders, and giants all have similar if not better offenses not even mentioning the pats, and we seemed to fair well against those teams only losing to the giants. Are you ever going to address my question about rivers, romo, and others since playoff experience is the only way you can get far in this league. Talent and how teams play together mean very little in your mind

B-DON
10-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Not to mention all those guys minus gates and rivers are extremely inconsistent but since that's a fact you will just gloss over it. Chiefs offense looks just as good tonight

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:59 PM
Yea cuz that's exactly what I said. They're not as good as you're making them out to be. Eagles, raiders, and giants all have similar if not better offenses not even mentioning the pats, and we seemed to fair well against those teams only losing to the giants. Are you ever going to address my question about rivers, romo, and others since playoff experience is the only way you can get far in this league. Talent and how teams play together mean very little in your mind

You still can't read. If you did, you'd realize i addressed your **** romo take in my other post. Also, when did i say playoff experience was the "only way"? Please find that for me, cause im sure thats exactly what i said. You drawing parallels to the 99 rams or 10 packers when we dont have the offense or as good a defense as those teams is easily the most asinine point in this thread. You missed the boat a long time ago

B-DON
10-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks for finally posting one post with some facts. How can u be hard on an offense that's produced over 20 points every week? We weren't going to score 40 every week so I don't see that as regressing. You make it sound like our O is struggling. We are 1-2 on the road yet you're talking like we are 0-6 and lost to a bunch of scrubs. So our O is struggling in your mind but if I said our D was improving you would just call me a homer. And on the rivers romo subject, earlier you said we wouldn't win because u needed to be playoff tested which I gave you examples of teams winning without it and teams losing with it. Your points are full of holes and weak points.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Not to mention all those guys minus gates and rivers are extremely inconsistent but since that's a fact you will just gloss over it. Chiefs offense looks just as good tonight

Bills are an under .500 road team and the chargers are undefeated at home so far, not to mention rivers has something like a 20-1 december record....buh buh but dont tell me..."that was in the past!, this year is all butterflies and daisies!"

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks for finally posting one post with some facts. How can u be hard on an offense that's produced over 20 points every week? We weren't going to score 40 every week so I don't see that as regressing. You make it sound like our O is struggling. We are 1-2 on the road yet you're talking like we are 0-6 and lost to a bunch of scrubs. So our O is struggling in your mind but if I said our D was improving you would just call me a homer. And on the rivers romo subject, earlier you said we wouldn't win because u needed to be playoff tested which I gave you examples of teams winning without it and teams losing with it. Your points are full of holes and weak points.

No, i actually agree that our d is improving, cant fault you there. What im saying is that i dont trust this team to take care of business on the road. I believe i've given good reasons for that. We arent as adept at producing turnovers on the road, are pass rush has been weak there, and we havent closed games out away from home. This is all very disconcerting when you have the road schedule left that we have.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 11:12 PM
You still can't read. If you did, you'd realize i addressed your **** romo take in my other post. Also, when did i say playoff experience was the "only way"? Please find that for me, cause im sure thats exactly what i said. You drawing parallels to the 99 rams or 10 packers when we dont have the offense or as good a defense as those teams is easily the most asinine point in this thread. You missed the boat a long time ago
I will find it when I get home and can use my cpu instead of my mobile phone I'm using now. You're missing the point like always. The point was those teams weren't expected to be great but turned out to be. You acting like what you've seen so far is the gospel. How do u know this d won't continue to improve and catch up with our O that besides what u think is still at the top of the league in points scored. Keep on using past seasons and moot points to make your argument. Just makes it that much easier to destroy

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 11:14 PM
No, i actually agree that our d is improving, cant fault you there. What im saying is that i dont trust this team to take care of business on the road. I believe i've given good reasons for that. We arent as adept at producing turnovers on the road, are pass rush has been weak there, and we havent closed games out away from home. This is all very disconcerting when you have the road schedule left that we have.

B-DON
10-31-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm using my cell phone so chill out if I miss a post. I asked the damn question 3 pages ago. Exactly, rivers like 20-1 in PAST seasons. He sure lit it up tonight though lol. I could give two ****s about what happened in any year except fo the year that is being played. W-l records from last year are about as relevant as your piss poor points. All this started because you are too stubborn to admit that a loss to the jets this weekend wasn't the end of our season, yet in another thread you say we have to split with the jets to make the playoffs. So which is it? Don't we play them twice. How does a loss this weekend keep us from splitting? Just one more contradiction outta your mouth. Please allow me the honor of hearing the next one

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm using my cell phone so chill out if I miss a post. I asked the damn question 3 pages ago. Exactly, rivers like 20-1 in PAST seasons. He sure lit it up tonight though lol. I could give two ****s about what happened in any year except fo the year that is being played. W-l records from last year are about as relevant as your piss poor points. All this started because you are too stubborn to admit that a loss to the jets this weekend wasn't the end of our season, yet in another thread you say we have to split with the jets to make the playoffs. So which is it? Don't we play them twice. How does a loss this weekend keep us from splitting? Just one more contradiction outta your mouth. Please allow me the honor of hearing the next one

Yup, we have to split with the jets, but i've made it abundantly clear that i dont see us winning in new york. The jets are 4-0 at home and are a much different team in the friendly confines. On the flipside they are 0-3 on the road, which is why it's important to take advantage of this week's opportunity. Once again, you keep asking for facts yet you've supplied NONE.

You want facts? Well read 'em and weep:

-buffalo is a bottom 10 defensive unit.

-we choked away our last 2 road games.

-of the 4 difficult road games remaining, our opponents have a combined home record of 12-1, with the one loss being the cowboys inexplicably blowing a 24-point lead.

Yet you think we can afford to blow a home divisional game to the jets, then suddenly become road warriors when the pressure really starts to mount?

What are you basing this on? Nothing but conjecture. I just presented you with facts, try to respond likewise w/o drawing comparisons to teams that have nothing to do with us.