PDA

View Full Version : Bills talking contract with players

justasportsfan
10-15-2011, 08:10 AM
CB: I do believe that both Fitz and Johnson want to be here long term. They’re both smart enough to know they’ve got a good thing going here on offense with coach Gailey, and the team is being built to be successful for the long haul. Of course money is always the ultimate factor in these negotiations, which makes it unpredictable.I do believe that both players will be re-signed by the Bills in due time. Talks are ongoing with the Fitzpatrick camp at this time.

2 - Hi Chris,
Do you know if there are any contract negotiations going with Fred Jackson?

Rest assured that Fred is on the radar as he had a productive meeting with Bills GM Buddy Nix this past week.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/10/14/fan-friday-10-14/

trapezeus
10-15-2011, 08:16 AM
good to know. if fitz signs, stevie signs. nice to see they are trying to work with fred jackson

BillsWin
10-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Fred is top priority in my book. I know he's not a FA but they're playing with fire by making the heart and soul of the team pissed off.

Fitz isn't going anywhere. He's smart enough to know that Buffalo is the spot for him.

Stevie should be last on the list but needs to be talked to soon.

Skooby
10-15-2011, 08:30 AM
Good, I hope we take care of them while they're taking care of us.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2011, 09:04 AM
Good to see

Figster
10-15-2011, 09:24 AM
good to know. if fitz signs, stevie signs. nice to see they are trying to work with fred jackson

The quicker the better with all three players in my opinion because it shows longevity/security with our most important core group of players on Offense which in turn gives the rest of the Football team a sense of well being, prosperity and security.

and it will probably save RW $$$ by doing it now...

better days
10-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Nice to see Nix is sticking to his plan of resigning Bills players rather than signing over priced Free Agents.

YardRat
10-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Hope they all get signed, and none try to price themselves out of the market.

Buddo
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM
I noticed this yesterday, and was pleased to see it - especially the 'productive meeting' for Freddie with Buddy Nix.
I'd guess that Buddy has told Fred they will do something more for him, but when they have Fitz and Stevie done, as the time pressures are greater there, although atm, it's nothing to be worried about.

Freddie's case might have been helped some, by having a full Ralph, chanting his name. ;)