PDA

View Full Version : The Whole CBS crew took the Giants besides Cowher

Skooby
10-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Holy Toledo, Cowher said we make the playoffs & everyone else said that we lose today. WTF is going on here ??

trapezeus
10-16-2011, 11:48 AM
no one seems to watch the bills in the media.

when all the big teams are good, they do nothing but cover them.

not that all the big market teams suck....they still get all the coverage. oh well. you got to earn your coverage. it's a long road back for the bills.

Lexwhat
10-16-2011, 11:53 AM
I don't understand what's so strange about this? The Giants are a good team. If I had to pick a team today, I would pick the Giants winning a close game.

Who cares anyway what team they pick? They have opinions just like anyone else does.

Skooby
10-16-2011, 11:54 AM
no one seems to watch the bills in the media.

when all the big teams are good, they do nothing but cover them.

not that all the big market teams suck....they still get all the coverage. oh well. you got to earn your coverage. it's a long road back for the bills.

Phil Simms is going to ponder on the Harvard boy, all game long.

Skooby
10-16-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't understand what's so strange about this? The Giants are a good team. If I had to pick a team today, I would pick the Giants winning a close game.

Who cares anyway what team they pick? They have opinions just like anyone else does.

We've played much harder teams & won, just think about it.

Mr. Pink
10-16-2011, 11:55 AM
On ESPN only Keyshawn went Giants.

Lexwhat
10-16-2011, 11:59 AM
We've played much harder teams & won, just think about it.

And we haven't proven we can beat a quality team on the Road either.

Look, this game is almost 50/50 for me. I think the Giants are upset by their loss last week, and will bounce back to beat the Bills this week.

At the same time, I have confidence in the Bills that they can win. It will be a very close game, IMO.

I don't think anyone on the CBS crew (or any other so-called "expert") thinks the Bills will get blown out.

Skooby
10-16-2011, 12:00 PM
And we haven't proven we can beat a quality team on the Road either.

Look, this game is almost 50/50 for me. I think the Giants are upset by their loss last week, and will bounce back to beat the Bills this week.

At the same time, I have confidence in the Bills that they can win. It will be a very close game, IMO.

I don't think anyone on the CBS crew (or any other so-called "expert") thinks the Bills will get blown out.

I think the Bills kick their a****, we have a much better team.

Lexwhat
10-16-2011, 12:06 PM
I think the Bills kick their a****, we have a much better team.

Okay, fair enough. Your opinion is worth as much as mine, and as much as anyone else's.

I hope we kick their asses too, but that remains to be seen.

Skooby
10-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Okay, fair enough. Your opinion is worth as much as mine, and as much as anyone else's.

I hope we kick their asses too, but that remains to be seen.

We're setting them up for our longer passes right now.