PDA

View Full Version : Reichs and Manuccis!

Historian
10-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Reichs:

Jackson
Chandler
Lindell

Manuccis:

Florence
Fitzputrid
Johnson

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Which is the good one?

Also what did Chandler do AT all?

Novacane
10-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Reichs

Freddy

Manuccis

Fitzdouchetrick
George Edwards
Gailey
Florence.

Historian
10-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Caught three third down passes for firsts.

And if you don't know the answer to question number one, shame on you.

Crisis
10-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Freddy/Nelson/Naaman good

everyone else bad

i'd put stevie at good but him sitting there after the INT really pissed me off

Mad Bomber
10-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Chandler had one catch for -3 yards.

Nelson had the 3 catches for first downs.

Crisis
10-16-2011, 03:14 PM

I think you mean Nelson

Novacane
10-16-2011, 03:14 PM

You mean Nelson?

BADTHINGSMAN
10-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Reich's:

Jackson
Nelson
Roosevelt (hometown kid gets a TD)

Manucci's
Gailey
Defense
Fitz

imbondz
10-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Which is the good one?

Also what did Chandler do AT all?

lol

RoscoeMagic
10-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Outside of the 80 yard run Jackson was pretty quiet.

Gotta give Carrington props for the blocked FG. And Lindell for drilling a 49 yarder in the wind.

I thought Batten was useless. I hope the Merriman haters realize how important he is now.

jamze132
10-16-2011, 03:38 PM
No one wants to talk about how bad Andre Davis was today? Guy got scorched several times.

Historian
10-16-2011, 03:42 PM
I think you mean Nelson

Yes.

Even the old Historian gets these no-names mixed up, lol.

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Yes.

Even the old Historian gets these no-names mixed up, lol.
Haa don't blame you man. I get Nelson's and Jones's first names backwards all the time.

HAMMER
10-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Enough of the juvenile nicknames for the players you are supposed to support, especially our team leader. Really. Grow up.

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Enough of the juvenile nicknames for the players you are supposed to support, especially our team leader. Really. Grow up.
Huh?

HAMMER
10-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Huh?

Fitzputrid?
Fitzdouchetrick?

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Fitzputrid?
Fitzdouchetrick?
Oh got ya. didn't see those. I still BILLieve in Fitz. Really just 2 poor passes that killed us....

YardRat
10-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Reichs-Lindell, Levitre, Roosevelt, Nelson

Manuccis-Fitz, Florence, Andra Davis, Pears...All four had really piss-poor games.

Night Train
10-17-2011, 03:23 AM
Agree with many but to read this, we were blown out.

Lost by 3.

OpIv37
10-17-2011, 08:30 AM

why should we support them when they lost us the game?

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Now Op that is just such a stupid comment.

Most Super Bowl Winning teams lose 4 or so games a year so does that mean for 4 weeks in those seasons the fans don't support their players and turn against them?

HAMMER
10-17-2011, 01:02 PM

When your wife breaks a glass or a dish do you hang her out to dry and call her names?

psubills62
10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Conversely, why should we criticize them when they win us a game?

OpIv37
10-17-2011, 02:24 PM
When your wife breaks a glass or a dish do you hang her out to dry and call her names?
no, but if my wife sat at home all day and never worked and then broke $1000 worth of stuff that I paid for every week, eventually it would be time to re-think the relationship.

Some of you get so hung up on supporting the guys with the right logo on the helmet that you lose sight of the fact that some of those guys are what keeps the team from winning. It's about the team more than any particular player, and it's perfectly acceptable for fans to call players out when they screw up and contribute to the loss.

OpIv37
10-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Conversely, why should we criticize them when they win us a game?

again, because it's a team game and it's possible to win in spite of certain players rather than because of them.

psubills62
10-17-2011, 02:53 PM
again, because it's a team game and it's possible to win in spite of certain players rather than because of them.
So it's also possible to lose in spite of certain players, right? It's also possible that some of the players that people perceive to have "lost" us the game were also responsible for us even being competitive in the game.

So just for future reference, let me get this straight. You think it's fine to criticize players after a win because not everything in a win is positive. But after a loss, there can't be anything positive to find in a loss because there are no moral victories and a loss is just that - nothing positive, nothing more to see. Do I have that correct?

psubills62
10-17-2011, 02:54 PM
no, but if my wife sat at home all day and never worked and then broke $1000 worth of stuff that I paid for every week, eventually it would be time to re-think the relationship.

Some of you get so hung up on supporting the guys with the right logo on the helmet that you lose sight of the fact that some of those guys are what keeps the team from winning. It's about the team more than any particular player, and it's perfectly acceptable for fans to call players out when they screw up and contribute to the loss.
Every week? How about 2 out of 6 weeks?

HAMMER
10-17-2011, 02:56 PM

This is a ridiculous statement, Fitz is the biggest reason this team is 4-2. I have and will continue to support him. He made a couple poor throws, time to move on.

madness
10-17-2011, 02:58 PM
No one wants to talk about how bad Andre Davis was today? Guy got scorched several times.

Gailey noticed. He's been benched in favor of Sheppard.