X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WarGiants
    • Oct 2011

What a game!

Man, that was one heck of a game. I was on the edge of my seat. Like I said, I had a feeling all along it was gonna be a nail-biter.

Fred Jackson is a monster. Most underrated back in the league, IMO he's better than Arian Foster (I'm still not on the Foster bandwagon).

Overall, a great offensive showing on the part of my team, pathetic defensive showing, though they stepped up big-time when it counted.

That Roosevelt kid you guys have....the dude is faaast.

Anyhow, great game. Both of us are going into the bye, I have no doubt in my mind, we're both gonna refresh, come back ready to battle, and really fight for our postseason push.

BEAT THE DEADSKINS AND THE TURDS FOR US!!! Hopefully we return the favor against the Jests and the Patsies.

Not gonna lie, one of Bradshaw's TD runs should've overturned but what can I say, homefield advantage.

I know a lot of you guys might disagree but Florence was mugging Nicks most of the game.

Fitz played well overall but his 2 picks came at the most inopportune times.

All in all, good luck this season! I'll be pulling for you guys.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: What a game!

Thanks WG, great game & lots of fun!! Goodluck to your team!

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

right back at you. it was a good game. we played crappy, and could have won it in the end. the good eli came to play today. good game.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WarGiants

I know a lot of you guys might disagree but Florence was mugging Nicks most of the game.

Why would we disagree with that? Florence was TERRIBLE!!!! Nice classy post. Good luck and please do beat the Jets and Pats for us

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
          • Aug 2008

It was a good game. A play here, a call there and it's a different ball game. Too bad we didn't get to see both teams at full strength facing each other coming out of the BYE...but something tells me it still would have been a nail biter.

Beat the Phins and NE for us
          Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

all of his interceptions usually come at the worst possible times.

Comment

• Syderick
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
              When is a good time to throw an interception?
              3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Borosai
                • Sep 2003

The really bad thing about these interceptions is that both of them were due to QB error. They weren't great plays by the CB, or a bad route, or a tipped pass... they landed in the defenders lap. That's beyond annoying.

A good game is always better for the winners.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by syd1364
                  When is a good time to throw an interception?
                  Practice isn't the worst time.
                  Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                    • Feb 2005

classy post but FU.
                    LOL im just kidding around :)
                    i used to HATE HATE the G-men until they beat the pats* in the superbowl now I just dont care for them.
                    I hate to loose when we very well SHOULD have won. another DEPRESSION filled week.
                    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• warsawbassman
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                      As did your fathers condom failing.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by warsawbassman
                        As did your fathers condom failing.
                        He said interception not conception, just to clear things up.

Comment

• RedEyE
                          • Jul 2002

Great thread!

It was a great game. Eli and the Giants OL deserve much of the credit for this win. They destoryed what little pass rush/blitz the Bills put together.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you on Florence. He had the worst game today.

Fitz probably wishes he could reel in a couple of passes and try again. Shot ourselves in the foot this time. I don't think the same will happen against the Skins.

And yes, please beat the Jets and Pats.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Man, that was one heck of a game. I was on the edge of my seat. Like I said, I had a feeling all along it was gonna be a nail-biter.

Fred Jackson is a monster. Most underrated back in the league, IMO he's better than Arian Foster (I'm still not on the Foster bandwagon).

Overall, a great offensive showing on the part of my team, pathetic defensive showing, though they stepped up big-time when it counted.

That Roosevelt kid you guys have....the dude is faaast.

Anyhow, great game. Both of us are going into the bye, I have no doubt in my mind, we're both gonna refresh, come back ready to battle, and really fight for our postseason push.

BEAT THE DEADSKINS AND THE TURDS FOR US!!! Hopefully we return the favor against the Jests and the Patsies.

Not gonna lie, one of Bradshaw's TD runs should've overturned but what can I say, homefield advantage.

All in all, good luck this season! I'll be pulling for you guys.
                            Was a great game man! Thanks for not being a douche about it! Good luck rest of the season!

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

no doubt florence had a bad game, but there were some calls that were exactly the same that didn't get called the other way. the one that comes to mind is 3rd down where fitz lays it over the defenders head and he doesn't turn around and shoves jackson to the ground. that was at the 50 yard line or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X