PDA

View Full Version : What a game!

WarGiants
10-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Man, that was one heck of a game. I was on the edge of my seat. Like I said, I had a feeling all along it was gonna be a nail-biter.

Fred Jackson is a monster. Most underrated back in the league, IMO he's better than Arian Foster (I'm still not on the Foster bandwagon).

Overall, a great offensive showing on the part of my team, pathetic defensive showing, though they stepped up big-time when it counted.

That Roosevelt kid you guys have....the dude is faaast.

Anyhow, great game. Both of us are going into the bye, I have no doubt in my mind, we're both gonna refresh, come back ready to battle, and really fight for our postseason push.

BEAT THE DEADSKINS AND THE TURDS FOR US!!! Hopefully we return the favor against the Jests and the Patsies.

Not gonna lie, one of Bradshaw's TD runs should've overturned but what can I say, homefield advantage.

I know a lot of you guys might disagree but Florence was mugging Nicks most of the game.

Fitz played well overall but his 2 picks came at the most inopportune times.

All in all, good luck this season! I'll be pulling for you guys.

Skooby
10-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks WG, great game & lots of fun!! Goodluck to your team!

imbondz
10-16-2011, 03:20 PM
right back at you. it was a good game. we played crappy, and could have won it in the end. the good eli came to play today. good game.

Novacane
10-16-2011, 03:20 PM
I know a lot of you guys might disagree but Florence was mugging Nicks most of the game.

Why would we disagree with that? Florence was TERRIBLE!!!! Nice classy post. Good luck and please do beat the Jets and Pats for us :up:

RoscoeMagic
10-16-2011, 03:27 PM
It was a good game. A play here, a call there and it's a different ball game. Too bad we didn't get to see both teams at full strength facing each other coming out of the BYE...but something tells me it still would have been a nail biter.

Beat the Phins and NE for us :up:

BertSquirtgum
10-16-2011, 03:29 PM

all of his interceptions usually come at the worst possible times.

Syderick
10-16-2011, 03:32 PM

When is a good time to throw an interception?

Borosai
10-16-2011, 03:36 PM
The really bad thing about these interceptions is that both of them were due to QB error. They weren't great plays by the CB, or a bad route, or a tipped pass... they landed in the defenders lap. That's beyond annoying.

A good game is always better for the winners.

RoscoeMagic
10-16-2011, 03:40 PM

Practice isn't the worst time.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-16-2011, 03:44 PM
classy post but FU.
LOL im just kidding around :)
i used to HATE HATE the G-men until they beat the pats* in the superbowl now I just dont care for them.
I hate to loose when we very well SHOULD have won. another DEPRESSION filled week.

warsawbassman
10-16-2011, 05:35 PM

As did your fathers condom failing.

Skooby
10-16-2011, 05:44 PM
As did your fathers condom failing.

He said interception not conception, just to clear things up.

RedEyE
10-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Great thread!

It was a great game. Eli and the Giants OL deserve much of the credit for this win. They destoryed what little pass rush/blitz the Bills put together.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you on Florence. He had the worst game today.

Fitz probably wishes he could reel in a couple of passes and try again. Shot ourselves in the foot this time. I don't think the same will happen against the Skins.

And yes, please beat the Jets and Pats.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Man, that was one heck of a game. I was on the edge of my seat. Like I said, I had a feeling all along it was gonna be a nail-biter.

Fred Jackson is a monster. Most underrated back in the league, IMO he's better than Arian Foster (I'm still not on the Foster bandwagon).

Overall, a great offensive showing on the part of my team, pathetic defensive showing, though they stepped up big-time when it counted.

That Roosevelt kid you guys have....the dude is faaast.

Anyhow, great game. Both of us are going into the bye, I have no doubt in my mind, we're both gonna refresh, come back ready to battle, and really fight for our postseason push.

BEAT THE DEADSKINS AND THE TURDS FOR US!!! Hopefully we return the favor against the Jests and the Patsies.

Not gonna lie, one of Bradshaw's TD runs should've overturned but what can I say, homefield advantage.

All in all, good luck this season! I'll be pulling for you guys.
Was a great game man! Thanks for not being a douche about it! Good luck rest of the season!

trapezeus
10-17-2011, 08:34 AM
no doubt florence had a bad game, but there were some calls that were exactly the same that didn't get called the other way. the one that comes to mind is 3rd down where fitz lays it over the defenders head and he doesn't turn around and shoves jackson to the ground. that was at the 50 yard line or so.

Night Train
10-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Congrats. Your team deserved to win.

mysticsoto
10-17-2011, 09:53 AM

When you're up by 50 w/2 min left...

imbondz
10-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Was a great game man! Thanks for not being a douche about it! Good luck rest of the season!

agreed. most fans are douches when they come in here and give a pretentious, back-handed compliment. this wasn't and that's cool.