PDA

View Full Version : Fitzmagic ---> Fitzpatrick

Mike
10-16-2011, 04:04 PM
I recall a few weeks back Warner had Fitzpatrick as his 5th best QB in the NFL, I wonder if he's still there?

After 6 games were starting to see what he's capable of. He lacks in accuracy, arm strength, quick release, etc... In the past few games he's been slighty above average. Curious to see how his season progress but he is no longer taking it to the defense in unstoppable fashion. The real hero of this offense s shinning, Fred Jackson.

Maximilli
10-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Fitz is fine last week that's the game plan called for they wanted to run against Philly giants has very good pass rush and they had him on his toes the oline is not that good to hold up that long they went away from there game plan which was run and screens since there not that good against the run im fine with Fitzpatrick we need consistent pressure like they were doing

Novacane
10-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm not ready to give up on Fitz yet but his accuracy on anything over 20 yds has me worried. With a defense that does not suck nuts he may be good enough. You need an elite QB when you have to score almost everytime you have the ball and Fitz is not elite.

imbondz
10-16-2011, 04:10 PM
BS. The Giants lead the league in sacks and I think they got to him once. He's got one of the quickest releases in the league.

I'll agree Jackson is the backbone of this offense and who should be getting the ball most of the game.

Maximilli
10-16-2011, 04:15 PM
The deep ball fitz messed up he should've threw it the end zone and make him run for it

Mike
10-16-2011, 04:16 PM
Giants had 4 sacks
Giants secondary sucks, Seahawlks moved ball on them, etc...
Fitz release was mentioned by Boomer as being irregular "with a wind up motion" like a shotgun, that's why they call him the Amish Rifle

Maximilli
10-16-2011, 04:20 PM
His accuracy is off at time i agree but i disagree with his slow release sometimes he even anticipate the throw and arm strength he throws some bullets its just the bomb that scares me but today he messed up ive seen him make those bomb throws donald and even nelson so i think the giants pass rush got to him

Skooby
10-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Chan went for the throat & Fitz threw it short, so I see it as bad pass. You can't hang the guy for a few bad passes, it happens.

I for one like the foot on your throat playcalling, Stevie was one on one out there & did nothing to help adjust for the poor throw, so it takes 2 to tango.

Syderick
10-16-2011, 04:22 PM
He's been doing above average so far. Today he had a few awful passes, but overall hasn't been that bad. He's one of the reasons why we are at 4-2.

Fred Jackson is awesome and will definitely get his contract re-done soon!

Ginger Vitis
10-16-2011, 04:23 PM
[quote=Mike]I recall a few weeks back Warner had Fitzpatrick as his 5th best QB in the NFL, I wonder if he's still there?

/quote]

This was Warners Top 5 this week

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Alex Smith
5. Matthew Stafford

Maximilli
10-16-2011, 04:30 PM
I agree fitz is the reason we are 4-2 so im still behind fitz but Stevie should ve tried to bat it down like donald did 2 weeks ago

Luisito23
10-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Even the passes that Fitz does complete, the WRs usually have to extend themselves to try and catch those ducks.

Mike
10-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Warners top five changes every week so you would have to look it up. Alex Smith???

BertSquirtgum
10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
You're right Fitz is an above average back up. The Bills need to draft somebody and let him learn behind Fitz.

RoscoeMagic
10-16-2011, 04:43 PM
No Roscoe, Donald Jones, Bell........no crap he looked better in weeks 1, 2 and 3.

Fitz gets a lot out of the talent around him, but he's no Tom Brady. He needs something to work with. We're splitting our our RBs out wide and our LG to LT.

Maximilli
10-16-2011, 04:45 PM
i agree people seem to forget about that

Ginger Vitis
10-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Alex Smith???

Yes.. And Torry Holt busted Warners balls for putting A.Smith 4th