X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

4 - 2 Going Into the Bye

Hopefully we can get some guys healthy and regroup for the next stretch of games. Who thought we'd have a record this good? I know today's loss was disappointing but we're still in great shape.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: 4 - 2 Going Into the Bye

I had us at 3-3, so they are still exceeding my expectations.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
      • Aug 2008

Definitely. The Skins looked like a train wreck this week too. Grossman got pulled after four picks and let the Eagles finally win a game.

Then again, the Giants just came off a loss to Seattle where Eli threw three picks
      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2005

4-2 is better than i expected but 2 losses by a total of 6 points and one of those two losses was taken from us by a discretionary "tuck rule" call and the other by 2 bonehead INT's. tough to swallow! we need these 2 weeks for sure!

Comment

• wmoz11
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
          Definitely. The Skins looked like a train wreck this week too. Grossman got pulled after four picks and let the Eagles finally win a game.

Then again, the Giants just came off a loss to Seattle where Eli threw three picks
          That's why I knew we'd get their best shot today. Good teams, which NY is, don't lay eggs in back-to-back weeks at home. And we still should have won.

We played a good team today. And we ARE a good team, too. Even in defeat. If you (and I don't mean you personally) can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by wmoz11
            That's why I knew we'd get their best shot today. Good teams, which NY is, don't lay eggs in back-to-back weeks at home. And we still should have won.

We played a good team today. And we ARE a good team, too. Even in defeat. If you (and I don't mean you personally) can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.
            I agree. I think Chris Brown said the Giants haven't lost two straight at home since 2006 and only twice under Couglin since 2004. And look at the Bengals...4-2 as well. It's not like we're losing to marshmallows.
            Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

I thought 2-4, so they're way ahead of where I thought they would be.

It's still a thin roster and 8 wins wouldn't surprise me but I'm pleased with the job Gailey is doing. A coach needs players and we're obviously short at key positions. Losses do suck but to act shocked or pissed after each is silly.

This isn't the 1990-94 Bills... and they used to go to Pittsburgh & KC and get crushed.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Don't Panic
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Dec 2005

I want to see us healthy. These guys are young, so the learning curve should grow each week. If we can avoid injuries I could see a nice run coming in the weeks to come.

My worry is that teams are starting to gameplan Gailey much better, which was the only reason we jumped out to a 4-1 record in the first place. He's going to have to get even craftier for us to stay competitive.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Im happy.
                  Just need to regroup and get that 5th win vs Washington....
                  Like the young group we have....
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Don't Panic
                    I want to see us healthy. These guys are young, so the learning curve should grow each week. If we can avoid injuries I could see a nice run coming in the weeks to come.

My worry is that teams are starting to gameplan Gailey much better, which was the only reason we jumped out to a 4-1 record in the first place. He's going to have to get even craftier for us to stay competitive.
                    Well, Gailey BEAT Belichick & exposed the Philly wide 9 defense. Two games FEW people thought the Bills could win.

I expect more of the same from Chan & the Bills. I did hear in the Jets/Fins game that teams coming off the bye have a poor record due to the new rules. We will see how Chan does with this.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

4-2 looks better than 4-12.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Meathead
                        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                        • Jul 2002

well in preseason i had 4-2 at this point and weve traded cincy and nyg for the cheaters and dogbeaters so i will take that

6-4 from here on is all they need for ten wins and a likely playoff spot. if they cant do that then they dont deserve to make the postseason
                        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
                        X