X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Just curious

I noticed that when i read articles on different web sites they give reference to Bills Daily BillsReport Buffalo Bills Insider Two Bills Drive and Buffalo Backers but never Billszone. Are we that small or is there some kind of an agreement that must take place...Just asking
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Just curious

Originally posted by lmcshadow
    I noticed that when i read articles on different web sites they give reference to Bills Daily BillsReport Buffalo Bills Insider Two Bills Drive and Buffalo Backers but never Billszone. Are we that small or is there some kind of an agreement that must take place...Just asking
    I think one of the main things is that BZ hasn't produced a lot of original articles or news. The Billszone people seem to be looking to change that, but I know places like Buffalo Rumblings writes a lot of original pieces (Notes from the OL, for example), so people are more inclined to reference them.

I'm honestly not familiar with most of those sites, but I assume they produce similar content. Bills Zone is more "known" (in a local sense) for the message boards, not the original content.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

The Zone used to produce more weekly original content, however some of those members have either moved on or had things change in their lives.

They still have weekly pieces from Trap and Op, as well as annual reports from Mikey and XEra.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DBrown77
        Watching the Bills suck since 1999
        • Mar 2005

\

Everytime i see your avatar i have to look twice thinking its something its not.

Comment

• ELAYAS
          • Sep 2008

people come here to read the discussions and to get ideas for articles to be published on their websites

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

I can start writing my prediction articles again, forgot I was BZ news.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

We used to have an insider.... Pat Moran. But, he singlehandily lost all credibility this board ever had. lol
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Demon
                We used to have an insider.... Pat Moran. But, he singlehandily lost all credibility this board ever had. lol
                Is that the guy that talked about killing one of his kids or something based on his reputation ?

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

Part of it is that this is more of an opinion and message board oriented site as opposed to a news site. BZ doesn't have beat reporters covering training camp, trawling for rumors and information, and the like.

Another part is that the board is protected; i.e. without an account, you can't see anything that goes on here other than the home page articles. So if there's a discussion on this board, only the members can see it.

Comment

• TMu11
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by DBrown77
                    \

Everytime i see your avatar i have to look twice thinking its something its not.
                    Wow.... yeeeaaahh
                    After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                      • May 2003

Uh, have you read most of our posts?

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Here is an official answer:

If you click on any of the above mentioned links you will notice only two of those sites are actual news sites with reporters. Bufflo Bills Insider is no longer active. TBD only republishes news articles that run on the wire therefore when mentioned only get a casual comment as a fan site.

The Bills Zone is contributer to a internation news wire, news now. We did reprint all the news that's fit to print and some other stuff as well. With our new direction, we decided it was very redundant to repeat all the wire reports that people read elsewhere.

We are currently developing a team of writers wit the goal to have one new original article a week. As we grow, so too will the interest in republishing our work.

Hope this helps.
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                          Here is an official answer:

If you click on any of the above mentioned links you will notice only two of those sites are actual news sites with reporters. Bufflo Bills Insider is no longer active. TBD only republishes news articles that run on the wire therefore when mentioned only get a casual comment as a fan site.

The Bills Zone is contributer to a internation news wire, news now. We did reprint all the news that's fit to print and some other stuff as well. With our new direction, we decided it was very redundant to repeat all the wire reports that people read elsewhere.

We are currently developing a team of writers wit the goal to have one new original article a week. As we grow, so too will the interest in republishing our work.

Hope this helps.

Will this new team of writers include a proofreader , or at least spell check ?

Sorry northernbillfan, lol j/k !!!!!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• northernbillfan
                            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sdbillsfan2
                            Will this new team of writers include a proofreader , or at least spell check ?

Sorry northernbillfan, lol j/k !!!!!
                            lol. That's what typing fast on a quick coffee break at work using IE will do for spelling.
                            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• lmcshadow
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ELAYAS
                              people come here to read the discussions and to get ideas for articles to be published on their websites
                              Its Afro samurai
                              The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X