PDA

View Full Version : Bills' Ryan Fitzpatrick takes loss to Giants hard

Syderick
10-18-2011, 06:42 PM
It sounds like Fitzpatrick is taking the loss hard, especially the bad throws:

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Bills_Ryan_Fitzpatrick_takes_loss_to_Giants_hard.html

Skooby
10-18-2011, 06:44 PM
We love you Fitzy, lead us to the big game championship or else.

YardRat
10-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Good. He should.

Now get your head out of your ass, get fired up, and go get some wins.

bills4ver
10-18-2011, 06:56 PM
He was taking it hard on the sidelines also, which is understandable. However he needs to shake it off and get back out there and play, almost seemed like he got rattled and once Hairston went out we were doomed.

imbondz
10-18-2011, 07:00 PM
he better get over it quick or I'm gonna kick his ass

Don't Panic
10-18-2011, 07:17 PM
If that sure Stevie TD was thrown well, we'd be calling him a hero. Full forgiveness Fitzy. Shake off the dust and get ready for the second stretch.

HAMMER
10-18-2011, 07:21 PM
We love you Fitzy, lead us to the big game championship or else.

He needs a defense behind him before that will happen.

Das_Bills
10-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Good. He should.

Now get your head out of your ass, get fired up, and go get some wins.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Sacked four times, two interceptions, he'd better be taking it hard because that's not his style.

Novacane
10-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Just don't let it happen again Fitz!

psubills62
10-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Use it as motivation, Mr. Fitzpatrick. Get those throws down and you'll win more games.

Buffalogic
10-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Can't be firing on all cylinders every game. It's pretty obvious that without Fitzpatrick's mistakes we would have beat the Giants. I'd argue that his biggest mistake wasn't one of the two interceptions, rather it was that ridiculous sack he took in the first half that knocked us out of field goal range. And surpriiiiiiise, we lose by three. Yuck. Fitz is money though, just a bad outing.

TigerJ
10-18-2011, 10:09 PM
He should take it hard. On the other hand, I don't want him to pull a Trent Edwards and decide he's never going to throw a pass further than 5 yards down the field, and then only when there's no DB within 10 yards of said receiver. As others have said, after he's been mad at himself for a couple days (and he's past that now) it's time to shake it off, work his tail off, and go out and have the best game of his career versus the Redskins.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2011, 01:08 AM
You guys overrate Fitz.

Bert102176
10-19-2011, 01:46 AM
he should feel bad our D sucks everyone knows this but he threw 2 key Int's that cost us the game

DesertFox24
10-19-2011, 06:50 AM
You guys overrate Fitz.

No the guy is a good QB. Now he is no Tom Brady or Peyton, but Fitz is similar in style to Favre where he will make incredible throws and sometimes make a throw where you are like he should have made that throw.

That being said he is the best thing we have had since the 90's, and I say lets give him a contract and try to build this defense.

We need a pass rusher (hard to find in this draft) and some more corners.

Maximilli
10-19-2011, 09:05 AM
at least i know he cares other QBs would b like gotta move on but fans don't wanna hear that i bet he makes that throw next time

better days
10-19-2011, 09:10 AM
No the guy is a good QB. Now he is no Tom Brady or Peyton, but Fitz is similar in style to Favre where he will make incredible throws and sometimes make a throw where you are like he should have made that throw.

That being said he is the best thing we have had since the 90's, and I say lets give him a contract and try to build this defense.

We need a pass rusher (hard to find in this draft) and some more corners.

If the Bills had a better pass rush, the corners they have would look much better. I think they could use an OLB as much as CB myself. If the OLB can get to the Qb, all the better.

WeAreArthurMoates
10-19-2011, 10:14 AM
This is good, he's going to be so focused facing Washington. He will bust his butt these two weeks to prepare himself for a better game vs. Washington.

mayotm
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
You guys overrate Fitz.He's not elite, but he's well above average. The team is 4 - 2. The team is third in the league in scoring. He's ranked 5th in the new QBR. He's ranked 7th in passer rating. Assuming Fitz conitnues playing at the level he has been, I'm content with him being the QB for the next several years.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2011, 10:39 AM
I don't believe he is above average. I believe he is average in a system that makes him seem better. Gailey made the bum quarterbacks in KC look decent. He's doing the same thing here. The Bills can do better at the quarterback position but I am of the opinion that Fitz should be signed while this defense is fixed. If the Bills think they found their QB of the future, they should draft him and let him learn behind the Harvard grad.

Syderick
10-19-2011, 03:14 PM
I don't believe he is above average. I believe he is average in a system that makes him seem better. Gailey made the bum quarterbacks in KC look decent. He's doing the same thing here. The Bills can do better at the quarterback position but I am of the opinion that Fitz should be signed while this defense is fixed. If the Bills think they found their QB of the future, they should draft him and let him learn behind the Harvard grad.

The system is good, but it isn't for everyone. Trent only lasted 2 games in it!

QB has to step up too.

justasportsfan
10-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Good. Fitz choked and he has 2 weeks to think about it and see how he wants to finish the season.

ddaryl
10-19-2011, 03:40 PM
if he fixes these problems all is forgiven, if they keep creeping back in he's going to receive criticism.

TheBrownBear
10-20-2011, 12:29 PM
If that sure Stevie TD was thrown well, we'd be calling him a hero. Full forgiveness Fitzy. Shake off the dust and get ready for the second stretch.

Such a thin line between success and failure. He throws that second ball three yards further and we likely win and he finishes with 270 yards and 3 TDs, and he's considered one of the top players of the week.

better days
10-20-2011, 12:34 PM
if he fixes these problems all is forgiven, if they keep creeping back in he's going to receive criticism.

If Fitz plays well the rest of the year great. If not, I would not mind the Bills signing Jason Campbell in the off season. I think Chan could get a lot out of him.

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Fitzpatrick = Overrated by Bills fans