PDA

View Full Version : OL Mark LeVoir

psubills62
10-18-2011, 09:41 PM
I know some people were interested in him when the Pats cut him before the season. Bills obviously didn't have interest at that point (that we know of), but maybe they'll kick the tires with all the injuries?

Ravens waived OL Mark LeVoir.

It's perhaps a sign that Ben Grubbs (toe) is close to returning. LeVoir was beaten out by Andre Gurode as Grubbs' injury fill-in, and he was a healthy scratch last week.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4461/mark-levoir

TigerJ
10-18-2011, 09:53 PM
I don't expect Buffalo will even sniff at LeVoir. It really depends on the health of Bell and Hairston though. Both are short term injuries and I think there is optimism that Bell will be good to go after the bye. Hairston could be as well, and if not then, perhaps by the following week. If Bell has a set back and it becomes clear Hariston's recovery is going to stretch out to the long end of that 2-4 week range, then Buffalo might panic a bit and sign someone, but not for a week or so anyway

PromoTheRobot
10-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Do we not have a OT we picked up from a Dallas cut?

PTR

TigerJ
10-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah. Sam Young, but Sam Young has pretty slow feet and might struggle at left tackle with speed rushers even more than Chris Hairston. I know he's played some left tackle, but I have doubts that he can really handle it consistently at an NFL level.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Can we make a seperate forum for players that are cut? If we could just put the player cut with an automatic phrase "____________ - interest?" That way people can just waste their time looking there.

better days
10-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Yeah. Sam Young, but Sam Young has pretty slow feet and might struggle at left tackle with speed rushers even more than Chris Hairston. I know he's played some left tackle, but I have doubts that he can really handle it consistently at an NFL level.

I think Hairston played pretty well before he was injured.

DraftBoy
10-19-2011, 07:03 AM
I know NE thought he'd be a good fit for us but he got beat out by Gurode who many people thought had lost most of his skills. Not sure what the issue is with LeVoir at this point.

Could of been a numbers game.