PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Ryan

OpIv37
10-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Miller absolutely stole the game tonight. He was the best player on the ice for either team, and it really wasn't close. He owns Montreal.

The best part was on Montreal's PP when the fans were doing the "Millll-errrrr" serenade, then he robbed the Canadiens with a slick glove save off the face-off, and the crowd just went dead silent.

I don't know what the rest of these guys were thinking. Myers had his head up his ass from the drop of the puck, and the Roy line was absolutely brutal until halfway through the second.

I'm coming around on Pommers as captain. He was throwing his weight around tonight.

I really like Luke Adam, and I don't know how that hit on him wasn't a penalty. Definitely homer Montreal refs tonight, but I guess that's par for the course for Montreal.

McCormick definitely played hard as well.

PK Subban is a punk for that suckerpunch on Gaustad. Either be a man and fight, or don't take a swing.

Crisis
10-18-2011, 11:47 PM
McCormick is turning into one of my favorite players. Definitely a guy who knows and embraces his role... I don't think we steal the game without his fight.

Crisis
10-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Oh, and Regehr is a rock. He is never out of position... Just so solid.

jamze132
10-19-2011, 03:58 AM
No one wants to give credit for Vanek's outstanding goal?

chernobylwraiths
10-19-2011, 05:47 AM

Lazy Vanek just cherry picks his spots.

:sarcasm:

OpIv37
10-19-2011, 07:32 AM

that was a great goal and a great setup on the play.

Ruff ****ed with the lines to set it up too, as Gaustad was the C on that play because he's the best face-off man.

SkateZilla
10-19-2011, 09:23 AM
it was a set play for Faceoff's under 10 seconds left.

SkateZilla
10-19-2011, 09:28 AM
Miller absolutely stole the game tonight. He was the best player on the ice for either team, and it really wasn't close. He owns Montreal.

The best part was on Montreal's PP when the fans were doing the "Millll-errrrr" serenade, then he robbed the Canadiens with a slick glove save off the face-off, and the crowd just went dead silent.

I don't know what the rest of these guys were thinking. Myers had his head up his ass from the drop of the puck, and the Roy line was absolutely brutal until halfway through the second.

I'm coming around on Pommers as captain. He was throwing his weight around tonight.

I really like Luke Adam, and I don't know how that hit on him wasn't a penalty. Definitely homer Montreal refs tonight, but I guess that's par for the course for Montreal.

McCormick definitely played hard as well.

PK Subban is a punk for that suckerpunch on Gaustad. Either be a man and fight, or don't take a swing.

Miller was the only one that showed up to play.

Myers - you pretty much said it.

Adam was cut by his own visor, coulda been checking from behind/boarding, but it was border line. the refs were homers though, as there were plenty of montreal players holding sticks and hooking, but they called that slashing call on Ennis for nothing because a montreal player's stick broke? He broke it blocking the shot, and as soon as he put his own wieght on the stick it broke.

hydro
10-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Miller was the only one that showed up to play.

Myers - you pretty much said it.

Adam was cut by his own visor, coulda been checking from behind/boarding, but it was border line. the refs were homers though, as there were plenty of montreal players holding sticks and hooking, but they called that slashing call on Ennis for nothing because a montreal player's stick broke? He broke it blocking the shot, and as soon as he put his own wieght on the stick it broke.

I COULDN'T BELIEVE that slashing call. Just horrible...

trapezeus
10-19-2011, 10:16 AM
refs weren't the only ones. of the 3 stars, 2 were habs players. how is the losing team with one goal scored getting 2 stars? don't get it.

Dr. Lecter
10-19-2011, 10:20 AM
refs weren't the only ones. of the 3 stars, 2 were habs players. how is the losing team with one goal scored getting 2 stars? don't get it.
Who on the Sabres, except for Miller, deserved one?

SkateZilla
10-19-2011, 11:49 AM
the water boy:?

Mski
10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Who on the Sabres, except for Miller, deserved one?regehr?

Crisis
10-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Who on the Sabres, except for Miller, deserved one?

Stafford is only one you could make a case for, but there were better MTL skaters than him tonight