PDA

View Full Version : WGR's Hull tribute

Dr. Lecter
10-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Schopp and Bulldog are doing a great job right now with their Hull memories.

Turn it on now if you are not listening.

hydro
10-19-2011, 02:42 PM
In before the Schopp and Bulldog degradation starts.

Night Train
10-20-2011, 04:43 AM
I'd rather listen to a jackhammer.

Dujek
10-20-2011, 05:44 AM
The morning show guys did a great job too. They had Steve Tasker, Darryl Talley, Sal Maiorana and Sully on. Sal very nearly didn't make it through his piece.

superbills
10-20-2011, 09:18 AM
I only caught part of the show, but they were doing a really cool tribute that involved playing clips of plays from the 1990-1994 days when the Bills were on WGR. Listening to (still lucid) Van Miller calling a Thurman Thomas touchdown run against KC in the AFC championship game gave me chills! It was really cool of Russ Brandon to give WGR the permission to play these clips since, even though WGR owns the tapes, they are technically not allowed to play them on the air since WGRF (97 Rock) now has Bills exclusivity.

Extremebillsfan247
10-20-2011, 10:55 AM
The morning show guys did a great job too. They had Steve Tasker, Darryl Talley, Sal Maiorana and Sully on. Sal very nearly didn't make it through his piece. Oh, that morning show was epic. What a tributary to a great man and Bills Legend. It was tough to listen to that show and not tear up when listening to some of the stories that came up about Hull. JMO