PDA

View Full Version : Billszone - Pay The Bills Game

The King
10-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Some of you may be aware of a game we run over in another forum on the Zone called Bang or Bucks. It's basically an auction style game where people bid on lady celebrities. We have over 30 players and it's been a success. Recently an idea has been brought to my attention about unveiling a similar game in our Bills forum. Today, I want to present that idea to you and gage interest.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The game is simple M-F I will post the name of Bills player past or present, HOF’er or just average contributor. If you choose to participate all you have to do is log-in to the thread and place a bid on the player. The highest bidder wins and you'll get a player card for the Bill you just drafted, the catch... you will have a salary cap. Now once you draft a player you can trade them or outright cut them (with a cap penalty). But it's your job to build the best 11 man team that you can. You must have 5 players on each side of the ball, special teamers are not mandatory.<o:p></o:p>
Let me know your thoughts and if you'd be interested in participating.<o:p></o:p>

OpIv37
10-20-2011, 07:52 AM
I bid 3 cents for Chris Watson.

Dujek
10-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Do we need to actually be able to pay for these cards with ZBs, because I've totally busted myself in BorB...

Other than that, it's worth a shot...

hydro
10-20-2011, 08:12 AM
Seems like something more suited for off-season.

OpIv37
10-20-2011, 08:12 AM
Do we need to actually be able to pay for these cards with ZBs, because I've totally busted myself in BorB...

Other than that, it's worth a shot...

maybe he can make the cap much lower so more people can play and so the bids don't get out of control like they do on BorB.

TMu11
10-20-2011, 08:51 AM
In

Mr. Pink
10-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Seems like something more suited for off-season.

Agreed.

Although I can see how traffic here in the offseason is much lower than in season and this way it would get more people involved.

SquishDaFish
10-20-2011, 09:32 AM
Hell yes sounds awesome. Dont have a ton of zb but it be cool

jpdex12
10-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Just want to see more chicks...

Skooby
10-20-2011, 11:44 AM
If they're not wearing a dress, don't send pictures.

JK.

I'm in when you get it going.

The King
10-20-2011, 12:07 PM
ZB's will be distributed for people who want to play.

RoscoeMagic
10-20-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm in! Sounds awesome! Let's do it :up:

YardRat
10-20-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm in...

jamze132
10-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Sounds good, better suited for after the season though.

ServoBillieves
10-20-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm game. Still want to get in on BorB too.

sam5767
10-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Some of you may be aware of a game we run over in another forum on the Zone called Bang or Bucks. It's basically an auction style game where people bid on lady celebrities. We have over 30 players and it's been a success. Recently an idea has been brought to my attention about unveiling a similar game in our Bills forum. Today, I want to present that idea to you and gage interest.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
The game is simple M-F I will post the name of Bills player past or present, HOF’er or just average contributor. If you choose to participate all you have to do is log-in to the thread and place a bid on the player. The highest bidder wins and you'll get a player card for the Bill you just drafted, the catch... you will have a salary cap. Now once you draft a player you can trade them or outright cut them (with a cap penalty). But it's your job to build the best 11 man team that you can. You must have 5 players on each side of the ball, special teamers are not mandatory.<o:p></o:p>
Let me know your thoughts and if you'd be interested in participating.<o:p></o:p>

count me in

THRILLHO
10-20-2011, 10:23 PM
ZB's will be distributed for people who want to play.
Im in.