10-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Chargers -27:nervous:
Jets-24

mayotm
10-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Yep, that woud be fantastic.

psubills62
10-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Chargers are the better team and they're coming off of a bye. They should win, but I guess you never know.

STRONG_BAD
10-21-2011, 01:45 PM
1) Chargers beat Jets
2) Jets finish season at 7-9
3) Bills and Charges both finish 10-6
4) Chargers win wildcard tiebreak because the beat the Bills on Dec11

paladin warrior
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
1) Chargers beat Jets
4) Chargers win wildcard tiebreak because the beat the Bills on Dec11 I already did brought the ticket on Dec 11.
Because I never been pro football stadiums. Only I been there a lots Anaheim Ducks and Anaheim Angels, LA Lakers

I hope Bills win at the SD chargers:nervous:

Skooby
10-21-2011, 02:30 PM
I already did brought the ticket on Dec 11.
Because I never been pro football stadiums. Only I been there a lots Anaheim Ducks and Anaheim Angels, LA Lakers

Have faith PW.

mayotm
10-21-2011, 03:01 PM
1) Chargers beat Jets
4) Chargers win wildcard tiebreak because the beat the Bills on Dec11So you think that Oakland is going to win the AFC West over SD?

BILLSROCK1212
10-21-2011, 03:24 PM
this is the only appealing game this weekend...chargers better kick butt

paladin warrior
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM
So you think that Oakland is going to win the AFC West over SD?
I hope not. I hate butt pirates:cas: :pirate: ---arrrg

STRONG_BAD
10-21-2011, 03:56 PM
So you think that Oakland is going to win the AFC West over SD?

Not sure....that would have to be the case......just my hypothetical scenario that has a Chargers win knocking Bills out of the playoffs.

Of course, a Jets win could also conceivably knock us out as well.

I'm still rooting for the Chargers, since I hate the Jets.

JoeMama
10-21-2011, 04:35 PM
The Jets losing http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/6tp9gi.gif

I need the Chargers to roll. Not only because I have a deep rooted hatred of the Jets, but also because my beloved fantasy team, TITS OR GTFO, needs Vincent Jackson to have a monster day.

Skooby
10-21-2011, 04:56 PM
The Jets losing http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/6tp9gi.gif

I need the Chargers to roll. Not only because I have a deep rooted hatred of the Jets, but also because my beloved fantasy team, TITS OR GTFO, needs Vincent Jackson to have a monster day.

You're all in, LOL.

Crisis
10-21-2011, 05:01 PM
1) Chargers beat Jets
4) Chargers win wildcard tiebreak because the beat the Bills on Dec11

I love how our fanbase is so snakebitten that we're looking ahead to how we can get screwed in two months lol

YardRat
10-21-2011, 05:05 PM
I already did brought the ticket on Dec 11.

Going to the SD game? Hope you have a great time :beers:

mayotm
10-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Not sure....that would have to be the case......just my hypothetical scenario that has a Chargers win knocking Bills out of the playoffs.

Of course, a Jets win could also conceivably knock us out as well.

I'm still rooting for the Chargers, since I hate the Jets.I think SD will win the west. IMO, the Bills are most likely to be competing with the Jets and Oakland (in addition to the 2nd place team in the AFC North) for a Wild Card.

paladin warrior
10-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Going to the SD game? Hope you have a great time :beers:
Thank Yardrat

THRILLHO
10-21-2011, 10:35 PM
I hate the Jets more than any other team. I always, ALWAYS root against them, no matter who they play. One of my favorite football memories is Rex throwing his headset down after losing the more recent AFC title match up vs the Steelers. I had just driven 15 hours to move to SC, got in a friends house and that was just happening on TV. Made the whole day worth while.

Luisito23
10-22-2011, 05:54 AM
Hey PW, don't worry man, the Jets will lose to SD, and it wont even be close.

Jets are horribly overrated, and have a bum at QB, plus no running game, and an aging defense.

mrbojanglezs
10-22-2011, 02:16 PM
ummmm of course....why would any bills fan not want that?

HendersonD06
10-22-2011, 02:30 PM
It's funny watching you Buffalo fans worry about the Jets. Hey, as a Bills fan, I would too. The Jets have been to the AFC Championship Game during consecutive seasons with top 5 D's.

For the Buffalo fans, who feel the Chargers will "blow out" the Jets, that's funny and just goes to show how little you all really know about football.

You all were also saying, back in 2009, that the Jets had "no chance" on the road against the Chargers during the postseason. You all were wrong. Just like you'll be wrong come Sunday. The Chargers won't beat the Jets during an East Coast game at 1:00. The Jets, will once again, beat the Chargers for the 3rd consecutive time. Rivers will be sacked at least 4 times and throw at least two INT's.

Jets by 13+. Take care Buffalo fans, I'll be back tomorrow around 4PM to tell you "I TOLD YOU SO".

But yes, it is funny watching clueless Buffalo fans worry about the Jets.

JoeMama
10-22-2011, 02:39 PM
It's funny watching you Buffalo fans worry about the Jets. Hey, as a Bills fan, I would too. The Jets have been to the AFC Championship Game during consecutive seasons with top 5 D's.

For the Buffalo fans, who feel the Chargers will "blow out" the Jets, that's funny and just goes to show how little you all really know about football.

You all were also saying, back in 2009, that the Jets had "no chance" on the road against the Chargers during the postseason. You all were wrong. Just like you'll be wrong come Sunday. The Chargers won't beat the Jets during an East Coast game at 1:00. The Jets, will once again, beat the Chargers for the 3rd consecutive time. Rivers will be sacked at least 4 times and throw at least two INT's.

Jets by 13+. Take care Buffalo fans, I'll be back tomorrow around 4PM to tell you "I TOLD YOU SO".

Yeah, come back and talk your trash when the Jets cobble together a decent record and catch up with us in the standings.

Until then, you're a .500 team without a QB or a running game.

You better hope Rex Ryan enters an eating contest, because it's the only thing you guys have a chance at winning this season.

mrbojanglezs
10-22-2011, 02:44 PM

This is not 2009

JoeMama
10-22-2011, 02:54 PM
This is not 2009

You'd want to live in the past too if your team was coached by a man with an obvious eating disorder, a QB better suited for the cover of GQ than a football field, and a pair of runningbacks who belong in the CFL.

HendersonD06
10-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Hey Buffalo fans.... I thought the Chargers were gonna "blow out the Jets", and that the Jets stood "no chance today".

lol. Clueless group of fans you all have here...

HendersonD06
10-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Hey PW, don't worry man, the Jets will lose to SD, and it wont even be close.

Jets are horribly overrated, and have a bum at QB, plus no running game, and an aging defense.

What? Overrated? Not when you've been to consecutive trips to the AFC CHampionship game while eliminating teams such as SD, NE and INDY on the road your not.

I thought this game wouldn't be close? Jets up 3, our ball and driving.

ServoBillieves
10-23-2011, 04:05 PM
I mean, I know about trolls, but when you troll a paladin thread its just sad. I've never blocked a person on this forum before but I absolutely hate cocky Jets fans. And PW, stop making these threads! every time you do the other team wins my man!

paladin warrior
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Hey Buffalo fans.... I thought the Chargers were gonna "blow out the Jets", and that the Jets stood "no chance today".

lol. Clueless group of fans you all have here...
Jets got lucky dog today . Shut up It not over yet. Jets got 2 vs Bills 1 N.E and 1 NY Giants..

TigerJ
10-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Norv Turner coached teams tend to be erratic, and will choke on games they should win. I would never want him to coach my team.

Turf
10-23-2011, 10:21 PM
The Jest this year are luckiest team I've seen. SHould have lost the first game to Dallas if not for a ridiculous series of events. And today they were about to go down by two scores and got lucky.
Jets are not going anywhere but home. Rex can go smell his own toes.

BleedinGreenNC
10-23-2011, 10:43 PM
The Jest this year are luckiest team I've seen. SHould have lost the first game to Dallas if not for a ridiculous series of events. And today they were about to go down by two scores and got lucky.
Jets are not going anywhere but home. Rex can go smell his own toes.

:laughing: