PDA

View Full Version : Laura Prepon for sale/trade, Might throw in Jenna Fischer

BLeonard
10-21-2011, 04:18 PM
I am willing to sell or trade Laura Prepon... Not desperate to move her, but would for the right deal. Will also consider moving Prepon and Jenna Fischer as a duo, if someone wants to make an offer on that.

Not going to deal Fischer separately, as her cap is too low to really make it beneficial. The only exceptions would be if Miyagi wants to deal Heather Graham or Historian wants to deal Cameron Diaz... I assume neither of those are in play.

So, in short, hearing offers for Laura Prepon and also hearing offers for a Prepon/Fischer combo deal.

-Bill

YardRat
10-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Cap hit too high for me.

BLeonard
10-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Cap hit too high for me.

Yeah, some don't have the cap room, that's why I threw in the potential of a trade... Maybe, it'll be easier to work a deal with more options.

Like I said, I don't have a huge desire to move Laura (or Jenna, for that matter). Just figured, since we only have a little over a month left in the game, people are likely wanting to make some moves to get in position for the endgame.

If a deal can be made, great... If not, no biggie.

-Bill

TacklingDummy
10-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Take the 10k cap hit. This late in the game no one is going to buy her from you for that cap hit and no one would buy her for 30k.

Getting rid of high cap hit cards this late in the game will be hard.

BLeonard
10-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Take the 10k cap hit. This late in the game no one is going to buy her from you for that cap hit and no one would buy her for 30k.

Like I said, I'm not desperate to get rid of either of them... Some players still have a good chunk of cap space and, with the number of auctions getting low (I'm estimating there will be maybe 40, including the two today) someone might want to make sure they get another card (or two) in their stable before the auctions run out.

Absolutely NO guarantee that I'm selling the card(s) back.

FWIW, there's already been interest, just not in a huge hurry to make a deal. So, we'll see.

-Bill

YardRat
10-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Never know...somebody with only one or two cards (or even a late-comer newbie) may be willing to.

jamze132
10-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Sounds like someone's wife got tired of spending 18 hours per day in the BoB thread...

TacklingDummy
10-22-2011, 08:17 AM
(I'm estimating there will be maybe 40, including the two today) someone might want to make sure they get another card (or two) in their stable before the auctions run out.

How much cap room does everyone left have combined?
I'm guessing pretty soon cards can be won with less than $20k bids.

BLeonard
10-22-2011, 12:16 PM
How much cap room does everyone left have combined?
I'm guessing pretty soon cards can be won with less than $20k bids.

Of the people playing, there is still $1,854,730 in cap left... Divide that by 40 (estimated number of auctions) and that's $46,368.25 every auction, on average...

Don't think cap room is gonna be much of an issue in determining bids... Chances are, a decent chunk of people won't have time to spend all of their cap, as opposed to cards coming super cheap.

-Bill

TacklingDummy
10-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Of the people playing, there is still $1,854,730 in cap left... Divide that by 40 (estimated number of auctions) and that's $46,368.25 every auction, on average...

Don't think cap room is gonna be much of an issue in determining bids... Chances are, a decent chunk of people won't have time to spend all of their cap, as opposed to cards coming super cheap.

-Bill
Need some big name talent to come out to make people start bidding higher.

1 week of extreme hotties could put a dent in the cap.

BLeonard
10-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Need some big name talent to come out to make people start bidding higher.

1 week of extreme hotties could put a dent in the cap.

Problem with that theory is, not everyone sees "hotness" or "big names" as the same dollar value... Also, regardless of how high the bidding goes, only one person is gonna win the card.

I'm pretty sure whatever people have left under the cap doesn't carry over until next season, nor will it give you any advantage in winning.

Would someone rather have $45K in cap room and not be able to win another auction, or a tangible card, such as Laura Prepon?

Also, players that have a chunk of cap space left, but not many cards (like Thurm or utmhead) are running out of chances to win cards... I don't think 2 cards will win this thing, so this is a chance for someone in that type of situation to be guaranteed they aren't left holding just two cards. Even if they swung a deal for Laura and Jenna, they'd have a fair amount of cap left, while doubling the amount of cards they have...

-Bill

BLeonard
10-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Sounds like someone's wife got tired of spending 18 hours per day in the BoB thread...

Nah, if that were the case, I would have just made a "My *****es are available" thread, then made absolutely no moves whatsoever... :laughing:

-Bill

BLeonard
10-24-2011, 06:42 PM

Yeah... Good call there... :sarcasm2:

-Bill

jamze132
10-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Nah, if that were the case, I would have just made a "My *****es are available" thread, then made absolutely no moves whatsoever... :laughing:

-Bill
Hard to make a move when no one wants to trade. I didn't get any proposals across my desk and I don't have 18 hours per day available from my schedule to devote to being a GM in this game.

BLeonard
10-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Hard to make a move when no one wants to trade. I didn't get any proposals across my desk and I don't have 18 hours per day available from my schedule to devote to being a GM in this game.

Maybe I'm not the one with the "mules" then. In my world, no offers = no interest.

-Bill

chernobylwraiths
10-26-2011, 11:11 AM
His girls certainly aren't "mules"

TacklingDummy
10-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Yeah... Good call there... :sarcasm2:

-Bill
Good job finding a sucker.

jamze132
10-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Maybe I'm not the one with the "mules" then. In my world, no offers = no interest.

-Bill
:lmao: