PDA

View Full Version : Miami is a joke

Crisis
10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
This game is embarassing. Half empty stadium, Tebow chants, letting Denver come back.

Crisis
10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
I hope they tie.

Edit: they'll just lose.

Novacane
10-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Talk about throwing a game for Andrew Luck

YardRat
10-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Sparano should be fired tonight, tomorrow at the latest. The dumbass gave the game away going for 2. Not that I'm complaining, because a Dolfag loss is always a good thing.

Mike13
10-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Nothing suprises me anymore.
Only 10 more games and Luck is ours.

Crisis
WTF is going on this week anyways? I'm flipping channels and I have John Beck on one... AJ Feeley on another... what the hell is Jay Fiedler up to these days?

Mr. Pink
Horrible coaching decision earlier in the game is what blew it.

Chasing points and going for 2 up 12-0 is the type of coaching decision that gets someone fired. Not that Sparano needed to give his owner more reasons to get rid of him.

Mike13
10-23-2011, 03:30 PM

This team has given up, why bother playing for a lame duck Head Coach to begin with?

Crisis
10-23-2011, 03:31 PM

You'll fire Sparano mid-season and the interim will win you just enough games to not get him.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2011, 03:32 PM

You better hope you don't win a game, the Colts are gonna have issues beating anyone.

Skooby
10-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Sparano should be fired tonight, tomorrow at the latest. The dumbass gave the game away going for 2. Not that I'm complaining, because a Dolfag loss is always a good thing.

Winless in Miami, LOL. Bills play these guys twice, we're going to do alright.

Mike13
10-23-2011, 03:36 PM
You better hope you don't win a game, the Colts are gonna have issues beating anyone.

Miami has a harder schedule and the Colts seemimgly want to win.
You guys better hope we start winning.

Mr. Miyagi
10-23-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm really conflicted.

I want Miami to go totally winless, but I don't want them to get Andrew Luck.

Maybe Luck will Archie Manning his way out of Miami.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Miami has a harder schedule and the Colts seemimgly want to win.
You guys better hope we start winning.

Colts have N.O., Tenn twice, ATL, Jags twice, CAR, NE, Baltimore and Houston left.

Dolphins have Giants, Chiefs, Redskins, Bills twice, Dallas, Oakland, Philly, NE, NYJ.

I wouldn't say the Fish have the harder schedule.

Mike13
10-23-2011, 03:45 PM
The Colts can beat the Titans and Jags.
I have no clue who Miami can beat.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2011, 03:49 PM
The Colts can beat the Titans and Jags.
I have clue who Miami can beat.

Chiefs, Skins, Raiders. Probably 1 division game.

Colts winnable games are Jags and Titans.

Both teams have 4 winnable games. Both will likely win 2 games at most.

Difference is Sparano is gonna get the axe at some point and Miami is gonna come out balls out for at least a week for the new coach. That won't happen in Indy.

mrbojanglezs
10-23-2011, 03:49 PM
I'll laugh if luck stays in school

Mr. Pink
10-23-2011, 03:50 PM

If it's Indy who's sitting on the number 1 pick, he's an idiot if he stays in school.

BleedinGreenNC
10-23-2011, 03:50 PM
I still cant get over the posters on some of the Miami boards rooting for their team to lose....classy!

kingJofNYC
10-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure who they can beat at this point. Denver gave them that game, super conservative with Tebow starting, and then they just fell apart.

mrbojanglezs
10-23-2011, 03:52 PM
If it's Indy who's sitting on the number 1 pick, he's an idiot if he stays in school.

I was referring to Miami I can care less if luck goes to Indy

psubills62
10-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Sorry Mike, I think you're kidding yourself that Miami has the harder schedule. Jags and Titans have had some poor games, but they've got two good defenses.

Crisis
10-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I really feel like we'll drop a game to Miami somehow. Just a gut feeling.

Kind of like the universe balancing itself out after us beating NE.

Slim
10-23-2011, 04:06 PM

Kind of like the universe balancing itself out after us beating NE.

I'm always nervous before divisional games. Especially if we are expected to win the game. Our defense will make some bad offenses look good this year.

Miami_Vice
10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
I actually want us to go 0-16. Getting Luck (and a new coaching staff) would be a game changer for this team.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-23-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm really conflicted.

I want Miami to go totally winless, but I don't want them to get Andrew Luck.

Maybe Luck will Archie Manning his way out of Miami.
Best case scenario: Luck gets injured and/or flames out. It's happened before.

Night Train
10-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Miami stays ahead in the "Suck for Luck" sweeps.

Will fire the HC tomorrow.

Ginger Vitis
10-23-2011, 05:30 PM
I still cant get over the posters on some of the Miami boards rooting for their team to lose....classy!

If the Bills were 0-6 right now there would be posters on this site wanting the Bills to lose enough games to get a shot at Andrew Luck and I'd probably be one of them

Miami_Vice
10-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Best case scenario: Luck gets injured and/or flames out. It's happened before.

Wow. Rooting for a kid to get injured? You're a POS

BillyT92679
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM
No I so want Miami to win a few games other than the Bills games. I don't want them to get a great qb.

YardRat
10-23-2011, 06:40 PM

Yeah, that never happens around here :rofl:

BleedinGreenNC
10-23-2011, 06:44 PM
If the Bills were 0-6 right now there would be posters on this site wanting the Bills to lose enough games to get a shot at Andrew Luck and I'd probably be one of them

I have been on this board for awhile, and i cant remember any Bills fans wanting to lose out, Bills fans base is more dedicated, and it shows in the way they pack their stadium. Sunlife stadium has seats open all the time.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Bills fans rock. Go Bills.

Mike13
10-23-2011, 09:44 PM

And what does going 8-8 change? Hell if we are gonna suck,we might as well suck hard and get the best possible player in the draft. THAT is the logic of Suck for Luck.

imbondz
10-23-2011, 09:46 PM

i have the same gut feeling. yuck

Mike13
10-23-2011, 09:59 PM

He is graduating this year, end of discussion.

Will he pull an Eli Manning? Thats a better question, but Luck seems to be vey humble and not a self-entitled little ***** like Eli was.
Remember that Eli and Archie pulled that crap because they had beef with San Diego's brass. Stephen Ross has to get a respectable HC and GM and woo the crap out of Luck. Make him want to come here. Just dont piss anyone off.

Miami_Vice
10-23-2011, 10:02 PM
And what does going 8-8 change? Hell if we are gonna suck,we might as well suck hard and get the best possible player in the draft. THAT is the logic of Suck for Luck.

EXACTLY. I don't get why this is so hard to understand. The Jets fan is obviously scared that Miami might actually get a legit QB. Its a terrifying thought.

RoscoeMagic
10-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Wow. Rooting for a kid to get injured? You're a POS

Says the guy rooting for his team to lose. Classic!

psubills62
10-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Wow, Colts are getting embarrassed. Miami's got legit competition in this stinkfest. Rams aren't looking much better either, though.

Syderick
10-23-2011, 10:21 PM

Will he pull an Eli Manning? Thats a better question, but Luck seems to be vey humble and not a self-entitled little ***** like Eli was.
Remember that Eli and Archie pulled that crap because they had beef with San Diego's brass. Stephen Ross has to get a respectable HC and GM and woo the crap out of Luck. Make him want to come here. Just dont piss anyone off.

Elway did the same damn thing

Tiburon1724
10-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Well 1-15 didn't help the Dolphins' future out...hopefully Luck isn't destroyed by the lack of any resemblance of a team in front of him next season.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2011, 10:47 PM
The Dolphins are pathetic. I love it.

Bert102176
10-23-2011, 11:07 PM
Miami chose to tank their season before the season started they knew they had crap at QB and they want Luck, I feel the Nfl should investigate, and step up and fine them perhaps their pick

BleedinGreenNC
10-24-2011, 06:57 AM
EXACTLY. I don't get why this is so hard to understand. The Jets fan is obviously scared that Miami might actually get a legit QB. Its a terrifying thought.

Im no worried, your owner and front office will screw it up somehow.

methos4ever
10-24-2011, 07:47 AM

Not really. He's a redshirt junior football wise, so he can go to grad school for a year and still play his redshirt senior year in college. Assuming he doesn't win the Nat'l Title this year I can see him doing that and it's been rumored he's thinking that as well.

So no one can just assume that he'll come out this year.

Buckets
10-24-2011, 07:49 AM

You must be new here.

LtFinFan66
10-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Miami chose to tank their season before the season started they knew they had crap at QB and they want Luck, I feel the Nfl should investigate, and step up and fine them perhaps their pickoh please :rolleyes:

If they investigate anyone, it would the the Colts

better days
10-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Miami chose to tank their season before the season started they knew they had crap at QB and they want Luck, I feel the Nfl should investigate, and step up and fine them perhaps their pick

Henne was playing better than he did last year before getting injured. I don't think Sporano or the Fins went into the season looking to tank it.

They are just not a very good team & after losing so much, players are quitting on the team. The Fins may not win a game, but they can't be fined or punished for that.

justasportsfan
10-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I have been on this board for awhile, and i cant remember any Bills fans wanting to lose out,
you were probably absent .

Johnny Bugmenot
10-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Not really. He's a redshirt junior football wise, so he can go to grad school for a year and still play his redshirt senior year in college. Assuming he doesn't win the Nat'l Title this year I can see him doing that and it's been rumored he's thinking that as well.

So no one can just assume that he'll come out this year.
As I understand it, he'd have to either transfer or postpone his graduation by taking a sham course to use that eligibility, since grad students are generally ineligible for college football at any level.

psubills62
10-24-2011, 09:28 AM
As I understand it, he'd have to either transfer or postpone his graduation by taking a sham course to use that eligibility, since grad students are generally ineligible for college football at any level.
Graduate students are not ineligible for college football. I've seen players take grad school classes to remain on the squad for another year.

Also, taking graduate classes is one way to get around the "sit for a year after transferring" rule. Look at Russell Wilson - he transferred from NC State but is attending graduate school at Wisconsin in order to play football. The caveat to that rule is that the graduate program has to be one that your current/former school didn't have.

There was a QB from Oregon who did the same thing in transferring to Ole Miss last year, can't quite remember his name.

methos4ever
10-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Not the case Johnny. I have had a few kids here at Pitt take Grad courses after completing their undergrads and maintain eligibility.

Ed
10-24-2011, 10:45 AM
I believe Miami will end up having the highest SOS out of the really bad teams, so if they end up finishing tied with the Colts, Rams, or whoever, they won't be picking #1. That would be sweet if they went 0-16, but still didn't get the #1 pick. There are other good qb's coming out though too. Either way, they'll have a new young franchise guy starting next year. They'll probably have a good coach too. They should be bad for a couple more years though at least.

stuckincincy
10-24-2011, 10:49 AM

I remember BUF fans praying for a final season loss in 1968. 14 game season - PHI dumbly won games 12 and 13, ending up 2 -12 and finishing 1 -13, BUF won the OJ Simpson derby. :kid:

IMO - IND is actively dumping their season. I watched them against CIN, *selectively* platooning their DEs Freeney and Mathis.

These are the guys that traditionally laid down when their play-off spot was wrapped up.Screw the paying fans. Even when an undefeated record was quite possible. Caused the league to schedule more late-season intra-division dates.

Don't me get started on that POS Tony Dungy.

I regret that NO only beat them by 55 points...

psubills62
10-24-2011, 10:49 AM
I believe Miami will end up having the highest SOS out of the really bad teams, so if they end up finishing tied with the Colts, Rams, or whoever, they won't be picking #1. That would be sweet if they went 0-16, but still didn't get the #1 pick. There are other good qb's coming out though too. Either way, they'll have a new young franchise guy starting next year. They'll probably have a good coach too. They should be bad for a couple more years though at least.
I think you're right on that count. Being in the AFC East vs. the AFC South and NFC West means Miami will need to be above the other teams in order to not get Luck.

justasportsfan
10-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Funny how Nubla77, Finheaven MOD is no longer trolling here anymore.

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2011, 11:48 AM
http://youtu.be/RaYgGSHJ5hM

Buffalogic
10-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Funny how Nubla77, Finheaven MOD is no longer trolling here anymore."cause he's a little *****. Guy banned me for telling him the fins were a top 5 drafting team this year. Now he plays fugitive when it happens. Clown boys running ship in dolphin land

justasportsfan
10-24-2011, 02:47 PM
"cause he's a little *****. Guy banned me for telling him the fins were a top 5 drafting team this year. Now he plays fugitive when it happens. Clown boys running ship in dolphin land

Finheaven went to hell when they made guys like him a MOD.

Skooby
10-24-2011, 02:47 PM
You must be new here.

Where are you in SW FL ??

The Popcorn
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM

Let's not forget that Tebow has God on his side.

stuckincincy
10-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Let's not forget that Tebow has God on his side.

And you don't ?

The Popcorn
10-24-2011, 05:07 PM
And you don't ?

Don't know him.

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2011, 07:20 PM
I heard a funny saying today on a football podcast.

"You can't spell Luck without the L."

:rofl:

Miami_Vice
10-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Says the guy rooting for his team to lose. Classic!
Say what? How in the world is that the same as rooting for a college kid getting seriously injured???

Not even close

Miami_Vice
10-25-2011, 12:06 AM

wishful thinking on your part. If we get the number one pick...we get Luck period. He's graduating at the end of the season and I believe he'll come out.

As far as who will be coaching the Fins, I have no clue but I have no doubt that Ross will make a big hire.

justasportsfan
10-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Finheaven went to hell when they made guys like him a MOD.
are you still at FH poster. Please tell Nuby that I was right. He's a coward who wont face the music.

BertSquirtgum
10-26-2011, 06:57 PM
"cause he's a little *****. Guy banned me for telling him the fins were a top 5 drafting team this year. Now he plays fugitive when it happens. Clown boys running ship in dolphin land

I would ban you too.

justasportsfan
10-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Upset with Bush's comments, Dolphins' Bell says Rb Stinks

Miami Dolphins safety Yeremiah Bell joined a club that includes the Heisman Trophy Trust and perhaps Kim Kardashian on Wednesday with his opinion that Dolphins running back Reggie Bush "stinks."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8238657e/article/upset-with-bushs-comments-dolphins-bell-says-rb-stinks?module=HP11_headline_stack

I wish they keep Sparano .