X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Buffalo Bills injuries...

As a Jets fan, I'm just wondering how healthy the Bills are...

In regards to the Jets, we've lost backups such as Robert Turner (OG), Jeff Cumberland (TE) and Logan Payne (WR), Greg McElroy (QB), have all been put on IR. We lost Mangold for two weeks but the only starter that's been put on IR is Bryan Thomas (OLB)

And then we have Mike DeVito (DE) who missed our game against the Chargers, Tomlinson who left yesterdays game with the flu, David Harris (MLB) who missed some time yesterday before returning, rookie DT/NT Ellis got banged up yesterday, Shonn Greene got hurt for a second (RB). All are expected back after the bye week.

My question is this, does anyone know the Bills FULL INJURY report? I have no idea. Have you all been banged up or healthy this year? The Jets, we've been pretty healthy overall.
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Buffalo Bills injuries...

I figured you would know since you spend so much time on a Bills message board

Comment

• HendersonD06
      • Oct 2005

That's funny, considering the fact that I've been here since 2005 while only averaging 0.10 posts per day. Yeah, I spend alot of time around here. lol, I'm just wondering how healthy, or unhealthy the Bills have been this year.

Comment

• superbills
        • Mar 2003

The Bills are healthy enough to beat the Jets' asses. There. Satisfied?
        "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
        Ronald Reagan
        40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

So... None of you Buffalo fans know who's on the IR, who missed last game and who's expected to miss the Redskins game? Nice to know.

Comment

• HendersonD06
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by superbills
            The Bills are healthy enough to beat the Jets' asses. There. Satisfied?
            It seems as if you don't even know your own teams injury status...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

J-E-T-S suck suck suck.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

Shawn Merrimen - out for 2-3 more weeks - should be back for the cowboys game
                Kyle Williams - out for 2-3 more weeks - should be back for the cowboys game
                Demetrius bell - out for 1 more week - should be back for the jets game
                donald jones - out for 3 more weeks - should be back for the dolphins game
                Chris Hairston - out two more weeks - should be back by the cowboys game

who else am i missing guys?
                Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 10-24-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts

Thanks, so with anyluck we'll be healthy for the big dance down the road.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I'm not answering any question from anybody that ****s up underlining their posts.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                      Will not tolerate vandalism.
                      • Apr 2006

Injury report comes out Thursday. Standard NFL operating procedure.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

U are Again. Why dont u Shut UP. Coach Rex Ryan a motor mouth , All he talking about superbowl. Well Guess what. Rex is a f**king wrong. And lost AFC Championship Ny Jets last year .... Thank GOD AFC Conference Championship Pitts beat NY Jets last 24-19
                        Last edited by paladin warrior; 10-24-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                          • Oct 2005

Thanks. With all these injuries, to some key players, the Bills have done a very good job trying to over come the injury bug.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Without a link I'm suspicious that these estimated return dates are somebody's opinion outside the Bills organization. In particular, I don't think the Bills really have any clue about when Kyle Williams and Shawn Merriman will return to action. You happen to have missed Torrell Troup who's got that nagging back issue. I think his return to health is also very much up in the air.
                            Last edited by TigerJ; 10-24-2011, 08:05 PM.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Jul 2007

IR: Marcus Easley, WR. Jon Corto, S. Bruce Hall, RB. Ed Wang, OL. Felton Huggins, WR. Roscoe Parrish, probably our biggest miss on O at WR. Reggie Torbor, LB.

1 starter, all backups on IR.
                              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

Working...
                              X