PDA

View Full Version : Sabres first telecast on VS. this season

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
10-25-2011, 04:08 PM
get ready for "Long Driiiiiiive" announcer tonight Doc Emerick & :kissa: Piere Maguire tonight!

because the only way to listen to RJ is tune in to WGR550 on the computer or on the WGR550 smartphone app.

SabreEleven
10-25-2011, 04:56 PM
You know we started a thread about this game, right?

JoeMama
10-25-2011, 05:19 PM
I already get all the Lightning games on Sun Sports.

VERSUS, please bring me the Sabres vs every team except the Lightning.

I'm trying to maximize the amount of games I can watch on the TV, not an internet stream.

Skooby
10-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Sounds great, Go Sabres!!

G Wolly
10-26-2011, 12:24 AM
NBC Sports*

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
10-26-2011, 11:28 AM
WISH THAT ROB RAY WOULD'VE SHOVED THE MICROPHONE SO FAR DOWN PIERRE MAGUIRE'S THROAT THAT HE COULDN'T SPEAK! ALL NIGHT LONG HE WAS :kissa: THE LIGHTNING ALL NIGHT!

OpIv37
10-26-2011, 11:37 AM
WISH THAT ROB RAY WOULD'VE SHOVED THE MICROPHONE SO FAR DOWN PIERRE MAGUIRE'S THROAT THAT HE COULDN'T SPEAK! ALL NIGHT LONG HE WAS :kissa: THE LIGHTNING!

They said some good things about the Sabres early, but as soon as TB scored that first goal, they forgot all that stuff and couldn't stop talking about how ****ing great TB is.

That's what the VS announcers do though- they jump on the bandwagon of whoever's playing better at the moment.

Unless Ovechkin, Crosby or the Bruins are playing. Then the VS announcers lick their nuts for the entire game, even if they're losing 5-0.

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
10-26-2011, 11:49 AM
by the way NBC Sports is moving to Connecticut. to compete with ESPN?

The 32-acre site will feature office space for NBC Sports, Olympics, Sports
Digital, the cable network Versus (soon to be renamed NBC Sports Network) and
the Comcast Sports Management Group, which runs the group's 14 regional sports
networks. As part of its 10-year deal with the NHL, the new space will also
include a state-of-the-art studio for NHL Network and housing for the net's
personnel.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/475761-Official_NBC_Sports_Group_Moving_to_Connecticut.php

SabreEleven
10-26-2011, 12:00 PM
They said some good things about the Sabres early, but as soon as TB scored that first goal, they forgot all that stuff and couldn't stop talking about how ****ing great TB is.

That's what the VS announcers do though- they jump on the bandwagon of whoever's playing better at the moment.

Unless Ovechkin, Crosby or the Bruins are playing. Then the VS announcers lick their nuts for the entire game, even if they're losing 5-0.

Garon is next coming of Roy, Brodeur and Dryden combined.

OpIv37
10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Garon is next coming of Roy, Brodeur and Dryden combined.

And don't forget to pronouce it with forced, over-enunciated French accent- Gaaa- ROW

SabreEleven
10-26-2011, 12:55 PM
And don't forget to pronouce it with forced, over-enunciated French accent- Gaaa- ROW

That was pissing me off. The more saves he made the more you over pronounce it.